Page 1 of 1
Another new swap skylanders! [CLOSED]
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#1 Posted: 10:54:52 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Here he(she) is! I think he's a boy. And I pretty sure its magic! What do you [User Posted Image]
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:55:21 11/06/2013 by LloydDXZX
bigslam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1448
#2 Posted: 11:40:35 11/06/2013
He looks cool ! But he also looks like voodood
---
What should I do with these skylanders . I wonder ???
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 12:02:59 11/06/2013
His name is Hoot Loop, revealed by the HDRoom.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#4 Posted: 13:23:25 11/06/2013
He's kind of cute in a silly way. A lot of the new Swap Force characters have been hit or miss for me. I really like Hoot Loop and Rattle Shake, but I do NOT like Stink Bomb or Night Shift. Some of the designs I'm warming up to, though. Wash Buckler looked kind of ugly at first, but the newer shots of him are doing him justice.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#5 Posted: 15:23:26 11/06/2013
Quote: MugoUrth
He's kind of cute in a silly way. A lot of the new Swap Force characters have been hit or miss for me. I really like Hoot Loop and Rattle Shake, but I do NOT like Stink Bomb or Night Shift. Some of the designs I'm warming up to, though. Wash Buckler looked kind of ugly at first, but the newer shots of him are doing him justice.

I agree with you completely. Stink Bomb and Hoot Loop are big misses for me, but I like Freeze Blade as well as Star Strike and Roller Brawl.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#6 Posted: 17:47:03 11/06/2013
More importantly, who's that guy to the far right? I've never seen him before.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#7 Posted: 17:50:11 11/06/2013
Quote: Ryanator20x6

It's a new life skylanders, we still don't know his name.
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#8 Posted: 18:53:50 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SkylandersBoy

ok... lol its a magic skylanders and his name is Hoot loop! Go see my other post I made a video on Youtube!
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#9 Posted: 20:07:38 11/06/2013
Quote: LloydDXZX
Quote: SkylandersBoy

ok... lol its a magic skylanders and his name is Hoot loop! Go see my other post I made a video on Youtube!

He said at the far right! Don't you know the right, center and left?
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#10 Posted: 20:16:22 11/06/2013
I don't like Hoot Loop's design AT ALL. He just seems like a complete mash-up of Double Trouble and Jet-Vac. Honestly, it just looks like Jet-Vac with some different armor and a cane/wand thing. Not very impressed.
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
#11 Posted: 20:32:04 11/06/2013
I have a feeling its style will be much different from Double Trouble, though. Double Trouble was a shaman. Hoot Loop looks like an entirely different type of mage. I agree a bit on the Jet Vac part.
SkylandFollower Green Sparx Gems: 151
#12 Posted: 20:40:33 11/06/2013
I don't like Hoot Loop overall, I'm kinda fond of its design(only since it's an owl Skylander, in my headcanon anyway), but overall it just seems too muggy, and colourless, and gives off a vibe too similar to Double Trouble and it fails to stand out in my mind.

Especially since we're getting a relative influx of bird Skylanders- Free Ranger is way cooler. I actually like Jet-Vac better because this new one's colours really are hideous. It's not even in that "diversifyingly ugly" way like Boomer.

Of course, doesn't matter till I play it, but I'm pretty sure that Wrecking Ball will just remain the only Magic I like for the lifetime of the series. None of the others appeal to me, even design-wise.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:41:08 11/06/2013 by SkylandFollower
#13 Posted: 21:00:30 11/06/2013
I think the colors are okay, and I kind of adore Hoot Loop's over all derpyness.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#14 Posted: 23:33:05 11/06/2013
Artwork: [User Posted Image]
Figure: [User Posted Image]

OH MY OATHKEEPER! Portals! :D
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#15 Posted: 01:45:23 12/06/2013
Quote: SkylandFollower
I don't like Hoot Loop overall, I'm kinda fond of its design(only since it's an owl Skylander, in my headcanon anyway), but overall it just seems too muggy, and colourless, and gives off a vibe too similar to Double Trouble and it fails to stand out in my mind.

Especially since we're getting a relative influx of bird Skylanders- Free Ranger is way cooler. I actually like Jet-Vac better because this new one's colours really are hideous. It's not even in that "diversifyingly ugly" way like Boomer.

Of course, doesn't matter till I play it, but I'm pretty sure that Wrecking Ball will just remain the only Magic I like for the lifetime of the series. None of the others appeal to me, even design-wise.

you say you only like wrecking ball for magic your your avatar icon thing is star strike
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#16 Posted: 01:47:06 12/06/2013
Hoot Loop's art isn't that great, but I like his figure. The lower half looks very detailed and unique, and it has a Portal for Xion's sake!
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
SkylandFollower Green Sparx Gems: 151
#17 Posted: 01:55:57 12/06/2013
Quote: sprocketrocket
Quote: SkylandFollower

you say you only like wrecking ball for magic your your avatar icon thing is star strike

Trust me, it's a long story from a land far from you but not so much from me.
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#18 Posted: 02:56:23 12/06/2013
Wow, so much Hoop Loop hate. XC
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#19 Posted: 03:35:09 12/06/2013
Hoot Loop sounds like Toucan Sam eating a bowl of Trix. smilie
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:35:27 12/06/2013 by GhostRoaster
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#20 Posted: 03:58:13 12/06/2013
Hoot Loop is a Froot Loop. smilie
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#21 Posted: 03:59:58 12/06/2013
Quote: Hot Dog 542
Hoot Loop is a Froot Loop. smilie

If we can nickname them, Im either naming mine (if I get him) that, or some other type of cereal. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me