Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dragonvilla [CLOSED]
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#1 Posted: 19:31:49 10/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OK, so here's my plan.I want to become an author when I'm older , and I've already started my first story.I wanted to see how it goes on here.

The Secrets of Dragonvilla series includes:
The 1st Secret of Dragonvilla : Bobland
Chapter 1 - Post 2
The 2nd Secret of Dragonvilla : The Tri Forest Region

Credit goes to :

My friend Maisy at school for helping me realise that reading is what I want to do and giving me good advice.
My family for good support.
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#2 Posted: 19:35:14 10/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1 - A New Era

Dragons live in hiding now, looking for a Rider. This is a tale of the fire dragon Ashes, his hedgehog buddy Shadow and their Rider Sonya.

“Roarrr!!!” shrieked Ashes
“Coming!” cried Shadow , running so fast that he could fly too, “If you want a Rider go to the east coast”. Ashes had specifically avoided any land near water. Well, at least until he became so desperate for a Rider that he didn’t care about being spotted.
Sonya, a young girl who loved myths and legends was staring at the snow-capped Mt. Dragon when a red and black blur crashed into her favourite tree and in consequence, oddly coloured rouge quills flew around
“Are you Ashes the Fire Dragon and Shadow the Hedgehog?” asked Sonya , both shyly and frightened that she would get her head bitten off. She could just imagine a Queen saying “off with her head!”. She kept her giggles to herself.
“Correct!” chorused the other two, “But how do you know about us? What we mean is are we famous or something?
“No. Not quite. I’ve read about you in one of my myth books.” replied Sonya, now more confident now talking to the two the creatures, but leaving them slightly depressed.
“Oh.” replied Shadow softly.
“Oh well. Let’s get on with the whole point of us landing here, or, if you like, crashing” said Ashes, eager to get on with the conversation. Sonya and Shadow fell about laughing. ”Look, this important.” struck back Ashes catching the other two’s attention, ”Sonya. Would like to be my Rider and help me on my quests?” asked Ashes eagerly.
“YES!!!!!!!!!!!” replied Sonya excitedly.
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#3 Posted: 19:36:07 10/06/2013
I think this would go in non-spyro
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#4 Posted: 19:37:38 10/06/2013
This doesn't belong here.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me