Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Skylanders disappeared - had 40, now have 2. oops?
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders disappeared - had 40, now have 2. oops? [CLOSED]
jbsharbrough Green Sparx Gems: 285
#1 Posted: 12:43:42 07/06/2013 | Topic Creator
My wife is a beginner. To get her started, we decided to put in all of the kids' skylanders. We have almost 40 of them lying around the house. I found a bluetooth portal on eBay for $15, and putting them in was pretty cool.

Then she went about a week or two without logging in. I set up an Activision account for her, an solicited some friends (thanks to those of you who responded. I am sure she'll start sending gifts more often!

But I grabbed her iPad this morning, to get her kind of jump-started, and she only had two skylanders. I think they're the ones she got to start, and at level 3 (she's on level 4).

My suspicion is that when she got an activision account, it was like getting a different game - that she now had an ID to associate the skylander codes with. If that's the case, then all I need to do is portal the skylanders in again, and they'll stick around this time.

I looked at the forum and didn't see a similar topic. Has anyone seen this before? Any pointers for me to get her going?

Thanks in advance,

Beau
skylanderGIRLz Green Sparx Gems: 226
#2 Posted: 13:49:16 07/06/2013
It could be possible that she's just not logged in to the activate account. When you make a new account and transfer your game, if you're not logged in it shows a completely new one. Just check to make sure she's logged in to the account you made her, and if she's not then when you log her in, it should be fine. Hopefully!
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#3 Posted: 13:53:59 07/06/2013
My son's game got restarted when we were away from home w/o wifi. When we got home and he logged in, the old game downloaded from the cloud and everything was okay.
jbsharbrough Green Sparx Gems: 285
#4 Posted: 19:09:31 07/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Sounds like I jumped the gun. I "portaled" the skylanders in about two weeks before I created the activate account. No sweat. I just portaled 'em in again. I like the way the eyes light up on the portal. The time flew by.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me