Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
What's an OC in your terms? [CLOSED]
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#51 Posted: 07:22:11 07/06/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: Pixilism
/cries and abandons topic forever

You better ****ing run.

TRIX. Come on. Stop. Please. I know you can see my posts.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#52 Posted: 07:23:38 07/06/2013
Quote: CinderLover
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: Pixilism

opinions are great to have and all even i have them but well **** **** **** **** ****ing facts exists too

Okay you know what? **** YOURSELF!! JUST **** YOURSELF! I don't ****ing care for this website or any family member of mine anymore! SO WHY THE **** DO I ****ING EXIST! AM I EVERYONE'S *****!?! Well **** you!

I'm going to have to ask you to calm down. o.o

- - -
---
BREATHE AIR.
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#53 Posted: 07:56:18 07/06/2013
trix ur scaring people just stop
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
#54 Posted: 08:10:26 07/06/2013
oh gosh chill u too aswell i was asking nicely gosh u can atleast say say plz leave this situation not being all rude and stuff
---
#55 Posted: 08:19:29 07/06/2013
it should be closed
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#56 Posted: 11:58:53 07/06/2013
trix i think u need a bowl of trix and chill
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#57 Posted: 13:27:37 07/06/2013
oh my ****ing-
wow
okay guys lemme just tell you a thing
theres this thing called opinions
you shouldnt argue with someones opinion if they obviously dont want to argue with you

both sides need to lay off each other i mean jesus christ
id also like to note that it really depends on the situation, like how are you supposed to determine whether a hedgehog is a sonic fc or an oc? theres also some other **** but its like 11:30 pm and im sick and i should sleep but im listening to one of my favu bands and.....
no like seriously listen to this **** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...Xpjr3OxD3j5XNY0
ill just leave now k

EDIT: oh theres also the fact THAT WE HAVE FLYING GOD DAMN WOLF OCS YEAH
YEAH
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
okay no seriously ocs don't always have to be logical, i mean would you see a giant ****ing flying wolf with sun powers just randomly while walking the dog that suddenly says "come with me john connor" even though you tell it your name is not john connor and it just flies off and says it got the wrong person

EDIT: why do i keep on editing this

EDIT: oh yeah, but there always has to be a border when it comes to fantasy and logic, you cant just make an oc named cidner thats the weed master that controls the universe and gets *****es everyday and is related to jcw and phoenix wright
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 13:44:42 07/06/2013 by arceustheprime
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#58 Posted: 14:08:12 07/06/2013
oc and fc are pretty much interchangeable when it comes to works that aren't your own
because you are a fan, and your character is originally your own. not the creators. so it doesn't really matter which term you use for those types of ocs.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#59 Posted: 23:52:18 07/06/2013
Trix, pixil, SIMMAH DAHN NAH!!!!!!!!

I have truly never heard the term "FC" until this topic, so after some time, my opinion may change on the definition. The characters I've made that I classify as OC's have no story of their own and were originally created for fandom purposes, yet have the potential for their own story. I have even toyed with the idea of doing a story just for them.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me