Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Troll Camps - More please? [CLOSED]
mjstrfyter Red Sparx Gems: 12
#1 Posted: 00:54:08 05/06/2013 | Topic Creator
does anyone know how to trigger more troll camps to appear? I keep failing these timed missions that require clearing troll camps or gathering escaping trolls because i don't generate that many per day. sometimes i will go for a day or two without seeing a single camp
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#2 Posted: 12:17:10 05/06/2013
Some people think leaving a camp alone causes more to spawn. Not sure if this is true, but I usually leave one alone and wait for two or three more to pop up, but always leave one to make more, just in case it's true.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#3 Posted: 11:37:26 06/06/2013
hmm that's an interesting idea!
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Mabu Blue Sparx Gems: 678
#4 Posted: 13:06:08 06/06/2013
I wondered if the number of troll camps had lowered, especially with the timed quests. I just barely made the "capture escaping trolls" quest with a few hours to spare. I wondered if I wasn't logging in enough/too much and it didn't seem to matter one days I played every 30 minutes vs every 4-7 hours. I hadn't heard that about the spawning, but I just sent Molten Hot Dog on a 4 hour quest and there is a troll camp waiting for him to get back, so we'll see.

I also only got two of the "nothing to see here" dudes, are they still around? I miss eggs-with-legs because I don't have shrines to get wish stones from.
---
easterro in Lost Islands
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#5 Posted: 17:09:11 06/06/2013
I haven't had a nothing to see here in quite a while.
gavrogirl Green Sparx Gems: 100
#6 Posted: 19:48:11 09/06/2013
I really wish there was a way to "trigger" more troll camps, or at least figure out how long they take to spawn so I can make it! I also have the Molten Hot Dog quest, need 5 more Troll Camps and only 1 day to go smilie I want the Fire Shrine darnit!
---
Hey crowd! Friend me on Lost Islands (gavrogirl) I always give out gifts smilie
hannerz Gold Sparx Gems: 2281
#7 Posted: 14:06:38 10/06/2013
Quote: bjornolf
Some people think leaving a camp alone causes more to spawn. Not sure if this is true, but I usually leave one alone and wait for two or three more to pop up, but always leave one to make more, just in case it's true.

I tried this and it seems to have worked for me! Was able to get that fire shrine smilie
From now on I'm thinking about leaving at least one troll camp stick around just in case another timed quest pops up that requires it
---
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#8 Posted: 17:09:12 10/06/2013
Quote: gavrogirl
I really wish there was a way to "trigger" more troll camps, or at least figure out how long they take to spawn so I can make it! I also have the Molten Hot Dog quest, need 5 more Troll Camps and only 1 day to go smilie I want the Fire Shrine darnit!

I did with a day to go.
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#9 Posted: 22:43:34 13/06/2013
I went through a drought when the timed quest was up. Plenty now that I've missed it.
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SweetMaboo Blue Sparx Gems: 630
#10 Posted: 01:10:58 23/06/2013
I have gotten a lot of troll camps since the Solistice event started. I've gotten 5 giant gold treasure chests since yesterday.
Moorea12 Green Sparx Gems: 464
#11 Posted: 03:21:19 24/06/2013
I've gotten a ton of sheep mobs during the Solstice event, but hardly any trolls.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me