Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Why Did You Choose Your Gaming ID?
Page 1 of 1
Why Did You Choose Your Gaming ID? [CLOSED]
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1 Posted: 09:11:42 03/06/2013 | Topic Creator
I chose ted jr 1000 - my PSN name - because I have a cute teddy called Ted Jr, and 1000 is just a random number.

Your turn!
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#2 Posted: 16:32:53 03/06/2013
PSN name: CrownUnlimit

Crown Unlimit is the name of a keyblade in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix. A keyblade I am somewhat fond of.
[User Posted Image]

3DS Mii name: Seiki

I've made several OCs. The one that is rather me, is Seiki Tanaka. The name came from the credits for DNAngel. <.< Most of my online names are Seiki, after him.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#3 Posted: 16:41:01 03/06/2013
BestNotes was my high school nickname and I generally use some variation of it throughout the internet (Notes, B-Notes, BestNotes, etc). <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Loloichi Green Sparx Gems: 355
#4 Posted: 16:57:25 03/06/2013
Loloichi is both my PSN and XBL names. It's a nickname a friend of mine gave me that stuck. It also wasn't taken when I signed up my accounts. smilie
---
I have a boxed Polar Whirlwind and a loose Scarlet Ninjijni to trade! Message me please! <3
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#5 Posted: 18:32:52 03/06/2013
Okay >.<

My PSN ID: Sam_Xala

Why? Because 4 years ago I had a crazy dream about some people was chasing me and I got trapped but suddenly a girl appears and she took my hand to get out of that dark place, when we were safe I ask her name, she said that I'll know her Full name when I wake up, I just wake up with a crazy name in my head: "Sam Xala"

I'm not good when I want to remember my dreams but I perfectly remember this one (I just show you the short story). So, I'm using this "Nickname" a lot (Youtube, Forums, Websites and Gaming ID's)
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#6 Posted: 22:13:11 03/06/2013
Because it's my name everywhere else.
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#7 Posted: 17:45:47 05/06/2013
I use OpalOsprey as my main name everywhere because opal is my birthstone and favorite gem and an osprey is my favorite bird.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me