Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > HuskyMudkipz Dilemma(This is actual, no jokes.)
Page 1 of 1
HuskyMudkipz Dilemma(This is actual, no jokes.) [CLOSED]
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7379
#1 Posted: 15:08:39 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I have got an email from Husky Mudkipz, a Minecraft Youtuber saying I won his giveaway of Gung Ho focus stimulants. I did enter and I know the email is real. I need help on what to do now. Please answer here so I can be reassured. (Before you start posting "THIS IS FAKE" or "YOU ARE LYING" I am not. This is an actual thing and I really want help.)
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7379
#2 Posted: 15:52:27 30/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Update: A youtuber by the name of HuskiyMUDKIPZ has sent me the link to malicious software. Therefore, I deleted the message and avoided clicking the link(You know those surveys? Well for once, they SAVED me.). So now he has been suspended and I have not won. smilie Oh well. Please be careful when being sent stuff like that and take caution. Topic closed.

Please dont post.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:54:25 30/05/2013 by gillgrunt987
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me