Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Hail Satan 2.0 [CLOSED]
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#51 Posted: 23:03:59 28/05/2013
Omg SaS smilie

My page

PRAISE THE LORD
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#52 Posted: 23:04:20 28/05/2013
satan lets u smoke weed, what does jesus let u do???? NOTHING
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#53 Posted: 23:04:27 28/05/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Quote: Sesshomaru75
IDK what to say to that.

Call in damage control!

smilie_smilie_smilie_smilie......

i think you mean
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#54 Posted: 23:07:00 28/05/2013
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

Arceus don't give a **** what you do. He doesn't even require you to worship him. Knowing he created everything is all the regocnition he needs.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#55 Posted: 23:08:45 28/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
Arceus is the one and only Lord and savior. All hail Arceus, the original being.

NO

ITS SLIFER, OBELISK, AND RA
#56 Posted: 23:09:08 28/05/2013

Arceus don't give a **** what you do. He doesn't even require you to worship him. Knowing he created everything is all the regocnition he needs.

but satan >>>> arceus
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#57 Posted: 23:10:11 28/05/2013
BAPHOMET IS GOAT AND GOAT IS WIN
---
BREATHE AIR.
#58 Posted: 23:12:41 28/05/2013

but satan >>>> arceus

But Arceus doesn't condemn your soul to hell when you die. You could be evil, he won't care as long as you don't **** with him.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#59 Posted: 23:15:15 28/05/2013
[User Posted Image]
all hail arceus the true god
#60 Posted: 23:16:59 28/05/2013

but satan >>>> arceus

But Arceus doesn't condemn your soul to hell when you die. You could be evil, he won't care as long as you don't **** with him.

BU ARCEUS IS A GAYLORD!!!111!!!
#61 Posted: 23:18:14 28/05/2013

but satan >>>> arceus

no ur a geylord baka!!!1111
#62 Posted: 23:18:59 28/05/2013
I love how this is turning into a topic debating Satanism vs. Arceism.

[User Posted Image]
---
#63 Posted: 23:19:55 28/05/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

no ur a geylord baka!!!1111

WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FACE???? BAKA
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#64 Posted: 23:20:04 28/05/2013

[User Posted Image]

wonder which one betrayed Arceus....*looks towards Darkrai*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#65 Posted: 23:20:44 28/05/2013
Where the **** is uxie
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#66 Posted: 23:21:10 28/05/2013
Muffins.
#67 Posted: 23:21:16 28/05/2013
no it was rayquaza
u should study you should study your arceusism books more carefully
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:21:28 28/05/2013 by arceustheprime
#68 Posted: 23:21:40 28/05/2013
Quote: DragonCamo

[User Posted Image]

wonder which one betrayed Arceus....*looks towards Darkrai*

I believe it was Giritina, why else would Giritina be banished the Distortion World?

[User Posted Image]
---
#69 Posted: 23:22:02 28/05/2013
Quote: Bravo101
Where the **** is uxie

Uxie is a lesser legendary
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#70 Posted: 23:22:50 28/05/2013
Where the **** is uxie

>not asking where mew is
no go away
#71 Posted: 23:23:03 28/05/2013
Where the **** is uxie

Shut the hell up you baka uxie is the best. And DO NOT tell meh about pokemon im the smartest pokenerd here. Also the best battler
#72 Posted: 23:23:13 28/05/2013
Where the **** is uxie

uxie is for gaylords
#73 Posted: 23:24:25 28/05/2013
Where the **** is uxie

Shut the hell up you baka uxie is the best. And DO NOT tell meh about pokemon im the smartest pokenerd here. Also the best battler

totally >__> Uxie might be the best to you, but it is not one of the bigger legends, it is part of a trio, which tend to be overlooked sometimes.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#74 Posted: 23:25:09 28/05/2013

totally >__> Uxie might be the best to you, but it is not one of the bigger legends, it is part of a trio, which tend to be overlooked sometimes.

ORLY IT IZ!? I FOUT IT WUZ DA MAIN LEGEND OF SINNOO smilie
#75 Posted: 23:25:15 28/05/2013
no it was rayquaza

I have read the Book of Arceus...

(Part 1, cause it's so long)

Creation:
There are those who believe that it was Mew who existed long before the world. That Mew formed every single Pokemon, even the Alpha. However, true creation happened in a much different way. Those who are not foolish should pay heed to the tale...
In a place in which there seemed to be nothing, an egg suddenly appeared. Arceus hatched from that egg, and looked out across the nothingness. ...Suddenly, his arms, numbering as high as fifty-score, began to spin, and: he created Dialga and Palkia. The two newly created pokemon roared and rifted, creating time and space. And Arceus was pleased.
Arceus looked though the dimension, happy with the time and space which ebbed and flowed at the will of both the created and the Creator. But something was still missing. Arceus' arms spun again, and he created Groudon and Kyrogre. Through them land and sea was created. And Arceus was pleased by the new place he had created.
Land and sea crashed so ferociously however with the vastness of space, that Arceus had to create a place to truly separate the place from the crushing void of space. And so, he created Rayquaza, who breathed the sky. And so the fighting was ceased, and Arceus was pleased once more.
Now, there was a planet, but none to inhabit it but Groudon, Kyrogre and Rayquaza, Guardians of land, sea and air. So, Arceus brought forth an egg into the world. From that egg there hatched not one, but two pokemon. Mew, the ancestor of all pokemon, and Ditto, the transform pokemon. Through Arceus will, the pokemon species was created, and arceus was pleased.
After much time passed, Arceus felt a stirring within himself... something dark... ghostly. He struggled against it, but as he did, his arms flailed-- spinning a ghostly reflection of himself: Giratina. Arceus watched horrified, yet grimly curious, as the Renegade Pokemon flew to earth.
Giratina Created the race of ghost type pokemon, who terrorized the innocent creatures that Arceus himself had formed. Appalled, Arceus locked Giratina away into the Reverse World. However, being a merciful creator, he took pity on the new race, who were not responsible for their own creation, and allowed them to remain on the earth. And Arceus was pleased once again.
Long after such events, a new creature arose: Man. Arceus, dubbed these creatures to be worthy of gifts more befitting a companion to his creations, the pokemon. And formed Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie, who would bestow the gifts of emotion, will, and knowledge. Seeing how the intelligent and tranquil Man formed bonds and worked hard alongside Pokemon pleased Arceus immensely. And, seeing that Creation was finally complete, Arceus went into his long sleep. Thus leaving his precious creation... to man.
---
#76 Posted: 23:25:53 28/05/2013
(Book or Arceus, Part 2)

The Fall of Man:
Many eons had passed since the creation of the world, and Arceus opened his eye to gaze down upon his creation in a daze. He beheld a flourishing land, man and Pokemon living togther in a blissful harmony. As his eye fell upon the land that had since come to be known as Kanto, he beheld a young couple. Arceus, who hath created us all, knew their names as soon as they were in his all-knowing sight. They were called: Delia and Giovanni.
In his wisdom, Arceus knew that these were special humans. Delia, who was gifted with a strong will and kindness, gave praise to Arceus with every move she made. This made her honorable in the eyes of the Alpha. The man, Giovanni, was a skilled Pokemon Trainer. Although, he treated his Pokemon with a stern hand, he was destined for greatness.
Arceus called upon his chosen messenger, Mew, to confide in them their destiny. Mew took flight from the mountains in which he had taken peaceful refuge. He flew into the sky, where Arceus granted him with a light-barrier to protect him from harm. Mew, giddy with his new blessing, immeadiatly flew to Veridian City, to complete his chosen task.
Mew found the couple in the city within a fortnight, he circled the couple just to be sure. Giovanni looked up from his doings, in shock, for he had never before seen such a creature who's very appearance startled him. His cuteness beyond comparison, he seemed to constantly sparkle; his spere, a beautiful blue sun, his eyes more dazzling than waterstones. Deliah was just as dazed, falling to her knees in shocked praise. "Mew!" The Legendary Pokemon giggled elatedly, and at once the humans understood. This pokemon brings good tidings, it meant them no harm.
Delia walked up to the Pokemon, her eyes slowly filling with tears of joy. She thought to question what it wanted, but she held back her doubts, knowing this Pokemon, Mew must be a messanger of the Lord. This pleased Arceus, and he knew, with no doubt in his heart, that he'd made the right choice.
But Giovanni, who's intelligence and soul started to twist and contort into dark shadows, began to conspire. The darkness in his heart sent signal to the void,the Distortion World, below. Giratina sneered, the feeling of revenge playing deep on his Renegade animus. He slowly began to seethe, building up his strength. He would leave this retched prison... and soon.
The two humans had very strange dreams that night. Both were different, and yet shared a common meaning. Their true paths have been revealed, or so it seemed.
Delia found herself amongst a beautiful field of flowers. An enormous mountain stood sentinal in the distance. Suddenly, a bright light appeared from the heavens, washing Delia with an overwhelming sense of trepidation. "FEAR NOT..." A voice spoke clearly from within the radient beam. "FOR I AM WHAT I AM, THE ALPHA, CREATOR, AND LORD OF ALL THAT IS AND WAS. I HAVE FOUND GREAT PURPOSE FOR YOU. TAKE COMFORT, AND KNOW THAT ALL IS GOOD." Delia Ketchum found tranquility, and peace in the meadow. Still inside the dream, she collapsed into the field of soft flowers, and the dream was over.
Giovanni, however, was to find no such tranquility. A thick black fog hung over him. He peered around him, desperate to grasp the area in which he was in. He noted that he appeared to be standing inside an ancient ruin. The pillars of the ruin were made of a red opalescent stone that sparkled despite the darkness. Through that darkness, a pair of deep menacing eyes stared. "HELLO...GIOVANNI..." The thing greeted with narrowed eyes. "I KNOW YOU... YOU SEEK... POWER." Giovanni smirked, his interest piqued. "POWER... YES... YOU SHALL HAVE IT." The darkness swirled around Giovanni, enveloping him in smothering clouds of smoke, and the vision ended.
Giovanni awoke suddenly in the night, covered in a heavy sweat. He glanced over at his love, Delia, who looked like an angel in her sleep. He knew then what he must do. Although there was a part of him that regretted it, he must seek the power of which the creature spoke. He leaned across the bed and kissed her goodbye for the last time, knowing full well that he may never see her again. He did not write a note, for he had no intention of returning. He stood up, and quietly gathered his things. Then he disappeared into the deepness of midnight, leaving no trace.
The sun creeped slowly into the window of Delia's home. The warm light spread across her eyelids awaking her to the new dawn. She rolled over, and found herself completley alone. She searched for a note, any sign that her beloved Giovanni would return, and found none. Suddenly another presence filled the room. "LEAVE HIM BE." A familiar voice sounded around her. She turned swiftly, beholding arceus in his full glory. His masterful head bowed low to avoid the ceiling. "Wha...?" Delia stammered, falling to her knees. "GIOVANNI HAS GONE IN PURSUIT OF POWER," The Alpha Pokemon seemed to sigh sadly as he spoke. "YOU NEED NOT THINK OF HIM ANYMORE."
Delia wept. Tears welling in her eyes and falling like rain. Arceus approached her "I HAVE WAITED MANY MILLENIUM FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU DELIA." He nuzzled her hair softly "PLEASE SHED NO TEARS FOR HIM, FOR THE PATH HE CHOSE WILL CAUSE MUCH PAIN TO THE WORLD." Delia looked up into Arceus' emerald eyes, he blinked slowly, as if holding back his own tears. "YOUR PATH IS MUCH MORE JUST. I HAVE CHOSEN YOU TO BEAR MY SON. HE WILL BE A GREAT CHAMPION, THE SAVIOR OF THE POKEMON WORLD, AND YOU SHALL CALL HIM RED." Delia was stunned, hardly believing her ears. But as she gazed into his eyes, she knew it must be true. So, by the pure will of Arceus, and the blessing of the thirty-fourth rule, Delia Ketchum conceived.
---
#77 Posted: 23:26:09 28/05/2013
>liking uxie

DISGUSTING
#78 Posted: 23:27:30 28/05/2013
no it was rayquaza

Creation:
There are those who believe that it was Mew who existed long before the world. That Mew formed every single Pokemon, even the Alpha. However, true creation happened in a much different way. Those who are not foolish should pay heed to the tale...
In a place in which there seemed to be nothing, an egg suddenly appeared. Arceus hatched from that egg, and looked out across the nothingness. ...Suddenly, his arms, numbering as high as fifty-score, began to spin, and: he created Dialga and Palkia. The two newly created pokemon roared and rifted, creating time and space. And Arceus was pleased.
Arceus looked though the dimension, happy with the time and space which ebbed and flowed at the will of both the created and the Creator. But something was still missing. Arceus' arms spun again, and he created Groudon and Kyrogre. Through them land and sea was created. And Arceus was pleased by the new place he had created.
Land and sea crashed so ferociously however with the vastness of space, that Arceus had to create a place to truly separate the place from the crushing void of space. And so, he created Rayquaza, who breathed the sky. And so the fighting was ceased, and Arceus was pleased once more.
Now, there was a planet, but none to inhabit it but Groudon, Kyrogre and Rayquaza, Guardians of land, sea and air. So, Arceus brought forth an egg into the world. From that egg there hatched not one, but two pokemon. Mew, the ancestor of all pokemon, and Ditto, the transform pokemon. Through Arceus will, the pokemon species was created, and arceus was pleased.
After much time passed, Arceus felt a stirring within himself... something dark... ghostly. He struggled against it, but as he did, his arms flailed-- spinning a ghostly reflection of himself: Giratina. Arceus watched horrified, yet grimly curious, as the Renegade Pokemon flew to earth.
Giratina Created the race of ghost type pokemon, who terrorized the innocent creatures that Arceus himself had formed. Appalled, Arceus locked Giratina away into the Reverse World. However, being a merciful creator, he took pity on the new race, who were not responsible for their own creation, and allowed them to remain on the earth. And Arceus was pleased once again.
Long after such events, a new creature arose: Man. Arceus, dubbed these creatures to be worthy of gifts more befitting a companion to his creations, the pokemon. And formed Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie, who would bestow the gifts of emotion, will, and knowledge. Seeing how the intelligent and tranquil Man formed bonds and worked hard alongside Pokemon pleased Arceus immensely. And, seeing that Creation was finally complete, Arceus went into his long sleep. Thus leaving his precious creation... to man.

What about Zekrom and Resiram? Celebi? HoHo and Lugia?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#79 Posted: 23:27:36 28/05/2013
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
#80 Posted: 23:29:29 28/05/2013
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Such wise words, the internet was exactly made for this
#81 Posted: 23:29:53 28/05/2013
no it was rayquaza

Creation:

I didn't write this, this is the Book of Arceus as it has been written. The other legends may not be present here, but we all know they exist.
---
#82 Posted: 23:31:11 28/05/2013

Creation:

I didn't write this, this is the Book of Arceus as it has been written. The other legends may not be present here, but we all know they exist.

I guess. We alreayd know how some legendarys were born or created.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#83 Posted: 23:33:00 28/05/2013
Wait. WTF did I miss?
#84 Posted: 23:34:18 28/05/2013
Wait. WTF did I miss?

It became a religion war, then turned into Satanism vs. Arceism and is slowly becoming a discussion about Arceism.
---
#85 Posted: 23:35:53 28/05/2013
i now want to go get my official pokemon handbook
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:42:38 28/05/2013 by arceustheprime
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#86 Posted: 23:40:35 28/05/2013
God is nice. He does not kill.

He killed millions of people in the Bible, including destroying a few cities. God has actively done worse than Satan has, yet he is the one you praise.

lol implying either of them exist
#87 Posted: 23:45:54 28/05/2013
Quote: CAV

He killed millions of people in the Bible, including destroying a few cities. God has actively done worse than Satan has, yet he is the one you praise.

Another reason to support Arceus. Arceus does not kill. Arceus has only banished a few of his creations away. *coughGiritinacough*
---
#88 Posted: 00:22:21 29/05/2013 | Topic Creator

All Satan does is watch over Hell and make sure the Lost Souls don't escape
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#89 Posted: 00:34:57 29/05/2013
arceus(theprime) is love, arceus(theprime) is life
---
BREATHE AIR.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:35:44 29/05/2013 by ThroneOfMalefor
#90 Posted: 01:44:29 29/05/2013
Quote: Metallo

Not to mention torturing said souls. There's a reason Hell is a bad thing and why it is called eternal damnation. If it were just a really warm place to chill out with satan and other bad souls, then it wouldn't be Hell, meant to be a place to punish those who've fallen down a dark path.
---
#91 Posted: 01:54:19 29/05/2013 | Topic Creator

Not to mention torturing said souls. There's a reason Hell is a bad thing and why it is called eternal damnation. If it were just a really warm place to chill out with satan and other bad souls, then it wouldn't be Hell, meant to be a place to punish those who've fallen down a dark path.

Yep. Satan doesn't really do anything evil. He punishes those who have done evil. Which sounds to me like the opposite of evil.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#92 Posted: 02:05:31 29/05/2013
My religion is Mewism.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#93 Posted: 02:10:54 29/05/2013
If HIR isn't going to say it, I will.

Well this is certainly a topic. ;>.>
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#94 Posted: 02:44:11 29/05/2013
Ash, by any chance....
Are you LDS? (AKA "Mormon" for some people..)
Just wondering. ( Cause it seems like you are.)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12056
#95 Posted: 05:24:21 29/05/2013
Why hail someone who can only do what he is allowed to do? One has to be very arrogant to think they can defeat someone who has control over them and has them on a chain.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#96 Posted: 05:56:39 29/05/2013
No...... *shields eyes*

Nuuuuuu! *grabs you and takes cover*

HAIL GOD

Yes. Because hailing, uh............... him, is wrong. Hailing God is the better decision. Let me ask all of you:

Who would you rather worship?

1. our Heavenly Father who created everything GOOD, and everyone including YOU,
or
2. Worship a demon who created evrything BAD in this world.

First off, can you take a joke? Second off, the Bible contradicts its self AT LEAST 545 times. Third, the older editions of the Bible state the Lucifer was God's kinda right hand man and got stuck with the bad stuff. It's not like he's out to destroy everything.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5847
#97 Posted: 11:28:26 29/05/2013
i m satanz bby <333 c:
---
no i will not write a signature for you
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#98 Posted: 14:56:39 29/05/2013

Yep. Satan doesn't really do anything evil. He punishes those who have done evil. Which sounds to me like the opposite of evil.

Not always, since even the smallest little things can send you to hell in god's book. As such there's likely many people that wouldn't deserve to go that would go, in which case Satan accepts them without judgement, something god didn't do.

Then again, neither of the two exist so it's not like it really matters.
Arceus, however, is a real being who spoke in this very thread.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me