Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Being friends: gifts, or invitations? [CLOSED]
jbsharbrough Green Sparx Gems: 285
#1 Posted: 11:59:48 27/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Happy Memorial day to all,

I have about 30 friends, and I'm grateful for each of them. But I find that I can't keep up with the invitations. Am I going to get in trouble over that?

It's easy to keep up with the gift giving. But it takes quite a while to do the invitations. I have gotten to where I only do it while I'm wrestling sheep. And half of the time, the connection won't work anyhow, and I have to turn off my wifi to make it stop looping.

So, to embellish my question, how important is it to you if I deliver the invitations? Exchanging the gifts seems like the main function.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

-B
gewappnet Blue Sparx Gems: 688
#2 Posted: 12:14:12 27/05/2013
It's just your lost of items you could get. There is no influence on the others (besides the shown statistics). BTW, gifts are no real gifts. You don't give anything of your own stuff.
beatrix71 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#3 Posted: 15:15:44 27/05/2013
I have a full friends list and occasionally I'll bump someone off the list if they've stopped playing and sending gifts... But the invitations don't really make any difference as they only affect the player who sends them. And, yes, sending invitations to a list of 100 friends takes ages so I rarely go through the whole list in a single day!

Gifts, though, they're the important ones. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me