Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Activate Magic Sanctuary - more than once? [CLOSED]
geegina Green Sparx Gems: 398
#1 Posted: 01:56:06 24/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi, only been playing Lost Islands for a couple of weeks - love it, but just had my first problem.
Yesterday, I set Spyro to activate my Magic Sanctuary overnight.
This morning it finished.
I completed the goal to ‘use a Magic Skylander to activate the Magic Sanctuary’
I completed the goal to ‘Orville would like to see a sanctuary in action’ (or whatever it was).

But, the Magic Sanctuary still says I need to activate it, and spend another 5,000 energy to do so.

Also, I didn’t get the opportunity to ‘collect from the Magic Sanctuary’, which was part of ‘use a Magic Skylander to activate the Magic Sanctuary’, and that goal has now disappeared from my list.

I’ve tried hard closing the application, and the iPad, but the Magic Sanctuary still requires activation.

Can this be fixed somehow, or do I need to do the whole thing over again and spend more time and energy?

Has this happened to others, and what did you do?

Thanks.
My first post!
Terreneflame Blue Sparx Gems: 943
#2 Posted: 08:35:20 24/05/2013
You can activate Sanctuary's as often as you want, whenever they finish you can just throw another skylander in.
you collected from it when you collected the money and xp in the morning..
Aemi Green Sparx Gems: 448
#3 Posted: 11:59:57 24/05/2013
So sancutarys are repeat use items. Not just a once off goal related item. With level 12 skylanders they give you 21000 gold per use. You just keep using them, again and again and again. I have all eight constantly going.
Terreneflame Blue Sparx Gems: 943
#4 Posted: 15:22:16 24/05/2013
I actually never use them as they are bad energy-time-gold ratio when compared to just doing shorter adventures- but thats personal preference i guess
bjornolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#5 Posted: 19:07:59 24/05/2013
Well, as a once or twice a day player, I find them easy to use to get gold, and my level 12s aren't doing much anyway.
geegina Green Sparx Gems: 398
#6 Posted: 06:07:39 28/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks all for your prompt and clear explanations - I understand now. Cheers.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me