Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Reccomendation Station [CLOSED]
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#1 Posted: 11:59:44 18/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Reccomend games here that you want others to play.

As for me, I reccomend any games by Nintendo.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#2 Posted: 12:03:02 18/05/2013
Anything Sonic or Pokemon.
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#3 Posted: 13:22:06 18/05/2013
Lost Saga. It's a free downloadable fighting game for the PC that's pretty unique, in my opinion. There are dozens of different Heroes you can choose from, and you earn them through quests or buying them from the store with GP, the game's currency. You have to rank up to buy some that are considered more powerful or complex. You can buy them for 2 or 10 hours. After you play for that long, they expire. (You can also buy them for 30 hours or permanently using WP, the premium currency.) Each Hero has 4 gears: the weapon, the armor, the helm, and the trinket. You can also get Epic Gears from quests or gear chests, which can be used to replace any of your other gears. This opens up thousands of different gear combinations that you can use for combos and other things.

And if you're not into fighting other players, you can play Crusade Mode, a PvE with 3 difficulties where you clear floors of skeletal heroes, with bosses at the 20th, 40th, and 60th floors.
You can even go fishing or relic hunting in the Plaza to find pointless items that you can sell, or maybe even find a few nice things like gears or heroes.

So yeah, it's a pretty fun game and I recommend you all check it out smilie
bonbonsalad Gold Sparx Gems: 2212
#4 Posted: 15:41:18 18/05/2013
LEGO City Undercover. It has a great storyline, plenty of humour, fun gameplay and levels, it's fun to explore the city, there's a very extensive amount of content; 290 characters to unlock and be, 110 vehicles to unlock and drive, 40 red bricks, 450 gold bricks and also has a nice reckless feel and it only costs $50.00. It's a bit easy, though and lacks multiplayer of any kind.
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#5 Posted: 19:06:59 18/05/2013
No. More. Heroes. Chances are you haven't played it...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me