Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
THE SAd TRUTH [CLOSED]
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#1 Posted: 21:32:10 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE THIN OR FAT, YOU STILL GET CRAP.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#2 Posted: 21:32:44 16/05/2013
I have a few chubs.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#3 Posted: 21:40:13 16/05/2013
Lawlz.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#4 Posted: 21:42:44 16/05/2013
This is true. It sorta gets on my nerves when someone says, you don't eat enough, blah blah blah!
#5 Posted: 21:47:23 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
SO TRUE.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:50:28 16/05/2013 by Ice Dragoness
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#6 Posted: 21:52:57 16/05/2013
i honestly haven't taken people's opinions on others weights seriously for a while now when it's negatively inclined and speaks as if they are entitled to tell you what you should do with your own body etc.
including weight insults
because when my sister was 120 pounds she was spoken about being "anorexic" and "too thin" and all that typical harassment
and when i was same weight around the same time, i was called fat etc
it's really silly considering the differences in body type, metabolism and such
people are entitled to their own body and the way they use it
and should not receive snide comments merely because of it
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#7 Posted: 22:00:35 16/05/2013
I have a single, basic rule about body weight. Healthy is good.

Healthy people always look the best, and they're naturally in a better condition too. I don't see how this could ever be interpreted otherwise.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#8 Posted: 18:12:41 17/05/2013
Don't worry about it, ID, that guy is a douche. I know what you're saying though. I'm called fat every day, and would honestly give anything to be thin. People are stupid, jerky, douchey, ****ing morons.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#9 Posted: 19:38:39 17/05/2013
Never worry about your looks you all, if someone really loves you, they will love you for who you are on the inside, not looks. Looks don't matter, just the inside is what matters. smilie Never forget that you all.
~And this has been a PSA from Kariana.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
#10 Posted: 20:09:10 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
Don't worry about it, ID, that guy is a douche. I know what you're saying though. I'm called fat every day, and would honestly give anything to be thin. People are stupid, jerky, douchey, ****ing morons.

But you're not even fat!
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#11 Posted: 20:16:36 17/05/2013
I eat all the time, and yet I'm skinny.

My friends like to point that out a lot.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#12 Posted: 20:26:54 17/05/2013
Quote: Ice Dragoness

But you're not even fat!

Thanks. Try telling that to half my school, though.

AHEM. Not trying to turn this around to me. Don't listen to what people say, it's your body.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#13 Posted: 20:54:56 17/05/2013
Really, I don't want you all to get worried about your weight, don't worry you all. :3 It doesn't matter, why should people be judged for their weight? smilie
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#14 Posted: 21:01:27 17/05/2013
I hate that too, I'm underweight and it annoys the hell out of me when people think being too thin will make them happy. Once someone told me that she wished she were skinny to the point she could see her ribs. Uhhh, no you don't, unless you enjoy having a ton of unexplained bruises everywhere and being told to eat more all the time.
#15 Posted: 21:05:37 17/05/2013
Quote: Big Green
I hate that too, I'm underweight and it annoys the hell out of me when people think being too thin will make them happy. Once someone told me that she wished she were skinny to the point she could see her ribs. Uhhh, no you don't, unless you enjoy having a ton of unexplained bruises everywhere and being told to eat more all the time.

Ugh, it is so silly to hear people say things like that. -.-
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
#16 Posted: 21:46:45 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ice Dragoness

But you're not even fat!

Thanks. Try telling that to half my school, though.

AHEM. Not trying to turn this around to me. Don't listen to what people say, it's your body.

Don't even bother wishing to be thin. People say horrid stuff no matter what you look like.

Quote: Kariana
Really, I don't want you all to get worried about your weight, don't worry you all. :3 It doesn't matter, why should people be judged for their weight? smilie

I only dislike my arms due to my weight. Fine with everything else.
To fix arms I just need to do some weights.

Quote: Big Green

Unexplained bruises? :s that doesn't sound good.
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#17 Posted: 03:30:32 18/05/2013
I am not as freakishly skinny as i was. Instead of eating more, try exercising more. Muscle is much heavier then fat.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me