Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Stella Maris [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#1 Posted: 21:13:37 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I want to sorta test something out. So I want you guys to do me a favor.

1. Put on headphones and put the volume up to an extent where you can't hear any background noise (it's not a screamer so relax).

2. Close your eyes and press play on the video above.

3. Listen to the full song. Keep your eyes closed and let your mind wander during the song, creating an image for it.

4. When the song is finished, tell me (in detail) what you imagined while the song was playing. Paint a picture.

inb4 waka
Oracle Ripto Gems: 351
#2 Posted: 21:14:46 15/05/2013
I imaged how cool you were
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#3 Posted: 22:00:13 15/05/2013
The only picture I can paint is, Heaven.
#4 Posted: 22:03:14 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: thumper

What did heaven look like to you?
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#5 Posted: 22:05:13 15/05/2013
Someplace deep underwater, perhaps after a terrible accident? It just sounds tragic to me.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#6 Posted: 22:15:36 15/05/2013
Quote: CAV

Really? I'll tell you what I saw. Heaven is a beautiful place. Everyone was at peace. Yes, there were Angels. I saw my family members and friends that have passed away. You see I am a believer, and yes, I do believe in Angels. So it was quite easy for me to say, Heaven.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#7 Posted: 22:29:33 15/05/2013
I saw a bunch of random crap.
Oshawotts,
Bigfoot,
Atlantis,
Ugly Mermaids,
People finding out the truth and finally standing up against the corrupt government that we have,
The same people from above standing in a neighborhood watching UFO's go by,
Same people from above standing on a cliff in a desert with some weird lady in hippy-type clothes.
Then the woman through some seeds into the air and it created a bridge that they couldn't walk on because it looked too weak, so then it became a real bridge.
That's all.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#8 Posted: 22:44:28 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: CAV

Really? I'll tell you what I saw. Heaven is a beautiful place. Everyone was at peace. Yes, there were Angels. I saw my family members and friends that have passed away. You see I am a believer, and yes, I do believe in Angels. So it was quite easy for me to say, Heaven.

I asked since Heaven can appear different depending on the person.

Thank you for posting.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#9 Posted: 23:15:34 15/05/2013
First off, the song was beautiful. Nothing short of pure tranquility.

As for what I saw (all from a first person view - I never saw myself):

At first, I saw nothing. Pure, empty black. This went on for a few seconds. Then, some images started to fade in. All of these images were of a face that is familiar to me (and by that, I mean instantly recognisable, not vaguely familiar). They portrayed the person's face under various different emotions.

Then, the empty black returned. And suddenly, a river began to form within the emptiness. Not just any river either, but a completely clean one, that seemed like a source of light, as well as a reflector of it. Then a landscape began to form around the river, complete with grass, flowers, trees, and a sky. The sky was a blend of clear blue and milky pink. The grass was a very bright shade of green. The flowers came in different shapes and sizes, but the majority of them were small and had ever-changing colours of the rainbow. The trees were an odd shape, and had leaves that cycled through the colours of the rainbow.

The person from before was now at this place. They sang along with the music. They frolicked about, smiling. They splashed their hands through the river's water. They would glance at me from time to time while doing all of this. Then, as I looked at their face for a moment, everything faded to white.

Suddenly, I was flying through a sky. Not the same sky as before though. It was just a normal, clear blue sky, though it was filled with plenty of white clouds. I was simply flying freely through this for a while, before things faded out again.

In stark contrast to what I had seen before, I was now in a barren wasteland. Dusty and brown all over, with cliffs and rock formations strewn about. The sky was a grey-brown colour on one end, and a blend of purple and red on the opposite end. There was a dusty wind blowing. There were some signs of past human life, such as shacks and small rock buildings. And there were human skulls there. Some with protective headgear on them. There were various kinds of weapons planted into the ground, including rifles (one specific rifle I recognised was an AK-47, though there were more. I just cannot remember their exact appearance), swords, and spears. There were cloths lying about, some of it looked like human clothing. Most might think I'm describing the aftermath of a war zone, but the human remains left suggested that not many people were actually here. There were not that many weapons either.

Another fade to black as the song came to it's conclusion. In the last few seconds of the song, I just saw the face of that person from before again, smiling. I then opened my eyes when the song ended.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#10 Posted: 14:13:09 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Keep it coming.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me