Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Opinions [CLOSED]
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#51 Posted: 22:26:56 15/05/2013
BAM. Psychic.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#52 Posted: 22:35:14 15/05/2013
I was serious, it's usually something I keep to myself though.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#53 Posted: 22:39:29 15/05/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: spyro and sonic
I was serious, it's usually something I keep to myself though.

Yeah, I know, but I can see why it would be offensive. I personally don't give a damn what you think is stupid because it doesn't concern me. And you can think that I am stupid for believing in something you call "stupid" (I know you didn't say I was stupid).

I think religion is stupid, not the religious.
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#54 Posted: 01:57:52 16/05/2013
Quote: BlinktheCookie
OMG That pisses me off to no end! Supposedly there's a law passed against it but obviously it doesn't work...

this may be a dumb question, but what post are you agreeing to?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#55 Posted: 02:23:17 16/05/2013
Arceism is a great religion. You spend all day worshipping a Pokemon. smilie

It even has a facebook page.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#56 Posted: 02:25:55 16/05/2013
Quote: Seiki

No offense, but, that sounds like a terrible religion. Mainly because it's possibly already filled with Poke'bus. You know the idiot pokemon fans that turn the light of fun out.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#57 Posted: 02:40:08 16/05/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100

No offense, but, that sounds like a terrible religion. Mainly because it's possibly already filled with Poke'bus. You know the idiot pokemon fans that turn the light of fun out.

The facebook page is pretty funny and random. Some of what's posted isn't even Pokemon realted but still rather funny. Eris (Goddess of Mischief) is one of my favorite admins there.

The only thing I really disagree with is that according to the Book of Arceism, Ash's father is Arceus. Granted I don't think this is intended to be taken seriously.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#58 Posted: 02:40:37 16/05/2013

Mewism FTW.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#59 Posted: 02:52:01 16/05/2013
I have plenty unpopular opinions....I was making a list, but no time right now.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#60 Posted: 02:52:19 16/05/2013
Quote: Trix Master 100

The facebook page is pretty funny and random. Some of what's posted isn't even Pokemon realted but still rather funny. Eris (Goddess of Mischief) is one of my favorite admins there.

The only thing I really disagree with is that according to the Book of Arceism, Ash's father is Arceus. Granted I don't think this is intended to be taken seriously.

Ah okay.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#61 Posted: 02:54:26 16/05/2013
People on Tumblr need to tag their Supernatural spoilers unless they want their spinal column ripped out of their back with my bare hands! ^u^
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me