Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Opinions [CLOSED]
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#1 Posted: 03:01:04 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Post your opinions on random things. No bashing, please.

Mine:

I find TV very overrated and boring. It seems like there are 20 minutes of advertising for every 5 minutes of the actual show. Also, i find the shows un-entertaining and very stupid.

Again, that's just my opinion, i prefer to be outside enjoying nature then inside, glued to a screen.

(Everyone's gonna hate me now, i just had to say that. I dunno why)
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#2 Posted: 03:03:19 13/05/2013
The Last Airbender is underrated, and needs more awesome people to follow the awesome show.
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#3 Posted: 03:06:31 13/05/2013
I personally love the Spyro fandom even more than the MLP FIM fandom of course, and I wish someway it was more popular than it.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#4 Posted: 03:07:11 13/05/2013
I'm entitled to my own opinions and there fore should not be judged, flamed, cursed, or edited (well it depends if needed to be because of certain things). I'm entitled to my opinions as much as the next person. Whether they are right or wrong.

I believe that constructive criticism should be absolutely taken seriously over at the fandom section. Because I hate seeing petty little so called "opinions". Complements are okay but, negative stuff I believe should have an explanation.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#5 Posted: 03:11:34 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
I'm entitled to my own opinions and there fore should not be judged, flamed, cursed, or edited (well it depends if needed to be because of certain things). I'm entitled to my opinions as much as the next person. Whether they are right or wrong.

I believe that constructive criticism should be absolutely taken seriously over at the fandom section. Because I hate seeing petty little so called "opinions". Complements are okay but, negative stuff I believe should have an explanation.

Was this directed at me? If so, then heres a great reason for my opinion: I am just not that kind of person. I have always appreciated nature and animals more then technology, and would much rather be romping through the woods then cooped up in my house.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#6 Posted: 03:12:17 13/05/2013
One Piece seems rather underrated. Alot of people seem to hate or dismiss it, yet it is a great anime all about following your dreams. Besides, how many other pirate animes are there? I will admit though, it sucked when they changed the voice actors because every character lost any form of accent they had. :/

Also, is it just me, or does Sanji look kinda sexy with glasses?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#7 Posted: 03:23:46 13/05/2013
Quote: X-Treme

Was this directed at me? If so, then heres a great reason for my opinion: I am just not that kind of person. I have always appreciated nature and animals more then technology, and would much rather be romping through the woods then cooped up in my house.

No. The last part was directed at someone else. The first part was what I think people should think about when they are typing sometimes.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#8 Posted: 08:29:01 13/05/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
The Last Airbender is underrated, and needs more awesome people to follow the awesome show.

You mean 'AVATAR: The Last Airbender', 'The Last Airbender' is the horrible movie adaptation. -.- Ugh, it sucked. And yes the show needs more fans! >:3
#9 Posted: 14:45:40 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator

No. The last part was directed at someone else. The first part was what I think people should think about when they are typing sometimes.

Ah, okay. It just kinda fit with my "opinion"
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#10 Posted: 15:50:59 13/05/2013
I think it's ridiculous that many of my favorite youtubers are so little known in the world, despite their huge talents. And how the hell did JB get famous and not them?
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5847
#11 Posted: 18:14:48 13/05/2013
My hot dog needs more ketchup.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#12 Posted: 18:15:52 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DummyZ
I think it's ridiculous that many of my favorite youtubers are so little known in the world, despite their huge talents. And how the hell did JB get famous and not them?

I dunno.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#13 Posted: 18:47:35 13/05/2013
i think bronies r disgusting people
#14 Posted: 18:53:25 13/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

Omg mee 2.
Brightscales Ripto Gems: 445
#15 Posted: 19:04:40 13/05/2013

omg u extreme troll i reported u THIS IS CYBERBULLYING AND I WILL NOT HAVE THAT ur the digusting one, u DIGUSTING hater
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#16 Posted: 19:38:10 13/05/2013
one erection are way too....blergh
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#17 Posted: 19:40:57 13/05/2013
Quote: Brightscales

omg u extreme troll i reported u THIS IS CYBERBULLYING AND I WILL NOT HAVE THAT ur the digusting one, u DIGUSTING hater

u waNNA FIGHT??????
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#18 Posted: 19:54:14 13/05/2013
Quote: TorchSheep

You mean 'AVATAR: The Last Airbender', 'The Last Airbender' is the horrible movie adaptation. -.- Ugh, it sucked. And yes the show needs more fans! >:3

Oh duh forgot the Avatar part. It was a movie? Seems like a good show, but I can't see it as a MOVIE...
#19 Posted: 20:29:50 13/05/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar
one erection are way too....blergh

I sense this wasn't intended to be as funny as it turned out to be. smilie

Oh duh forgot the Avatar part. It was a movie? Seems like a good show, but I can't see it as a MOVIE...

Especially since the move was live action, made by M. Night Shamalayn, mispronounced nearly every name, and only covered the first season of the show.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#20 Posted: 22:20:43 13/05/2013
As said by one user,

"This is DarkSpyro, opinions are frowned upon here!"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#21 Posted: 22:21:44 13/05/2013
I have plenty of opinions you all may not like.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#22 Posted: 22:25:17 13/05/2013
Quote: Seiki
Especially since the move was live action, made by M. Night Shamalayn, mispronounced nearly every name, and only covered the first season of the show.

That's because it was meant to be a trilogy. The script for a 2nd film is finished, but it hasn't been greenlit (I think they're hesitant to do so).
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#23 Posted: 22:26:07 13/05/2013
Almost all my opinions bash America >___>
---
Gay 4 GARcher
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#24 Posted: 22:31:25 13/05/2013
I have a confession that somewhat resembles an opinion:

I just don't like anime. I don't hate it, and I don't avoid it at all costs, but I can't get into it. Even if I do manage to like an anime, my interest is never able to expand beyond only watching it with the friend that introduced me to it.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#25 Posted: 22:34:07 13/05/2013
I thought Iron Man 3 was not good but okay.
#26 Posted: 03:01:34 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson

I thought the glowing orange guys were a bit gimmicky.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#27 Posted: 03:07:29 14/05/2013

And the main bad guy wasn't exciting.
#28 Posted: 03:08:38 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator

And the main bad guy wasn't exciting.

Yeah, i thought he could've been more evil.
#29 Posted: 07:11:55 14/05/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Sometimes I think the LittleBigPlanet community should lighten up and stop bashing other peoples creations, there's
just so much hate .-.

#30 Posted: 11:03:19 14/05/2013
Quote: BlinktheCookie
I just don't like anime. I don't hate it, and I don't avoid it at all costs, but I can't get into it. Even if I do manage to like an anime, my interest is never able to expand beyond only watching it

I agree.
Whenever I do like an anime I usually lose interest real fast as well after I'm done watching it. I'm sorry but I can't keep interest in most, if not all of them.
---
but i love it all smooth
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#31 Posted: 11:13:02 14/05/2013
I hate TV and rarely watch it. Instead I go on my computer. I sometimes go outside, but I'll go out more when summertime comes. I went outside more than I usually do before my flowers died yesterday smilie
#32 Posted: 11:52:36 14/05/2013
One Piece seems rather underrated. Alot of people seem to hate or dismiss it, yet it is a great anime all about following your dreams. Besides, how many other pirate animes are there? I will admit though, it sucked when they changed the voice actors because every character lost any form of accent they had. :/

>one piece
>underrated

its easily the biggest selling manga in japan
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#33 Posted: 11:57:51 14/05/2013
I keep seeing this topic title as 'onions'.

I'm glad that Brock finally left the main cast of Pokemon. He was in there in almost every season, I was kinda getting sick of it. I am happy we have a newer crew, and I don't mind Cilian, he's not as entertaining as Brock used to be, but it's something different and new.

I'm also glad we finally have a main girl character who isn't a coordinator for a change. smilie
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#34 Posted: 13:24:47 14/05/2013
^ Onions? smilie
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#35 Posted: 15:07:45 14/05/2013
7.62 beats 5.56.

Come at me.
#36 Posted: 18:08:01 14/05/2013

>one piece
>underrated

its easily the biggest selling manga in japan

I was referring to the American fan base. Too many people I know turn up their noses at it.
---
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#37 Posted: 19:08:42 14/05/2013
I was referring to the American fan base. Too many people I know turn up their noses at it.

It's one of the most popular animes, up there with even Bleach and Naruto probably. Just because a few people you know dislike it doesn't mean that nobody in America does.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#38 Posted: 19:10:41 14/05/2013
Quote: BigBoom

It's one of the most popular animes, up there with even Bleach and Naruto probably. Just because a few people you know dislike it doesn't mean that nobody in America does.

Hmm odd. I swear I'm the only person I know who likes it, though. XP Oh well.

I stand by the other opinion mentioned in my first post. <3
---
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#39 Posted: 19:12:49 14/05/2013
Hmm odd. I swear I'm the only person I know who likes it, though. XP Oh well.

I stand by the other opinion mentioned in my first post. <3

Naaah, you can find thousands of fans if you go on anime websites/forums or even more specifically a forum designed FOR One Piece fans.

oh my
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#40 Posted: 17:26:09 15/05/2013
Quote: LevanJess
Quote: BlinktheCookie
I just don't like anime. I don't hate it, and I don't avoid it at all costs, but I can't get into it. Even if I do manage to like an anime, my interest is never able to expand beyond only watching it

I agree.
Whenever I do like an anime I usually lose interest real fast as well after I'm done watching it. I'm sorry but I can't keep interest in most, if not all of them.

I like Soul Eater a little. I tried to read the Death Note Manga and was immediately uninterested.
#41 Posted: 18:00:49 15/05/2013
Sometimes I think the LittleBigPlanet community should lighten up and stop bashing other peoples creations, there's
just so much hate .-.

Do you play?

Kinda, I haven't played it in a long time.
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#42 Posted: 18:13:25 15/05/2013
tv commercials really piss me off...

when i watch a tv show i get the volume just right, but when tv commercials come on, it makes the volume to ****ing 11. so i have to get up and manually turn down the t.v.
but then the commercials ends and my show is back on, the show it to quite SO i half to get back up and turn the volume up!!!

MAKING COMMERCIALS LOUDER, IT DOSE NOT MAKE ME WANT TO BUY WHAT EVER YOUR SELLING!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:14:34 15/05/2013 by aran
#43 Posted: 20:43:42 15/05/2013
OMG That pisses me off to no end! Supposedly there's a law passed against it but obviously it doesn't work...
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#44 Posted: 22:13:33 15/05/2013
Quote: Kariana
^ Onions? smilie

My eyes keep watering. ;n;
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#45 Posted: 22:16:30 15/05/2013
My offensive opinion of the day: Religion is stupid.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#46 Posted: 22:22:44 15/05/2013
It's an opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
#47 Posted: 22:23:27 15/05/2013
Aaaaaand enter the religious debaters.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me