Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Scarlet Ninjini available at Target on May 19 in the US
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Scarlet Ninjini available at Target on May 19 in the US [CLOSED]
SpyroLax Green Sparx Gems: 164
#1 Posted: 01:07:07 05/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I went to Target on the west side in Lansing, MI today and was a little shocked to see 6 Scarlet Ninjinis on the shelf. I selected 2, one for me and one for a buddy of mine, and when the clerk tried to ring them up, he said he couldn't sell them to me because they weren't supposed to be put out yet. He said they would be available on the 19th. They pulled this with Jade Flashwing too. Apparently, no one in electronics pays any attention to when they are supposed to put Skylanders out.
So, anyone who doesn't want to order from Europe, hold off for a couple of weeks and you should be able to get Scarlet Ninjini.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 01:12:03 05/05/2013
Okay.

i knew lesty was right.

but i think polar might hit the US of a this month
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#3 Posted: 01:16:41 05/05/2013
Great news! I bought the amazon one but will get US for collection because I like that style of how the hang. Thank you for the heads up smilie
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#4 Posted: 01:22:06 05/05/2013
Could you go back sometime this week and take pictures if they're still there? We'd all greatly appreciate it. Now to convince my parents to buy 2 of each of Polar and Scarlet.
---
words. letters. filler.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#5 Posted: 01:31:06 05/05/2013
Yes! Scarlet is coming to the US! Now to just try to get one before they sell out. I'll be going to a local ComiCon that day and will try to swing by Target on the way home.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Loloichi Green Sparx Gems: 355
#6 Posted: 01:34:52 05/05/2013
YES!!! smilie
This makes me a happy happy girl. <3
---
I have a boxed Polar Whirlwind and a loose Scarlet Ninjijni to trade! Message me please! <3
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#7 Posted: 01:58:09 05/05/2013
This is great news considering its true- I hope so cus I want her badly C:
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#8 Posted: 02:14:35 05/05/2013
Great news, i don't have to order it from Amazon.de smilie
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#9 Posted: 02:19:13 05/05/2013
I actually think I'm going to get it so I can have another ninjini. I just hope the LCS will follow soon.
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#10 Posted: 02:26:47 05/05/2013
I have a Target where I live...

But it's a furniture shop. smilie
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#11 Posted: 02:36:45 05/05/2013
Great! I need one for the US hook
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
crazyace Blue Sparx Gems: 734
#12 Posted: 02:47:23 05/05/2013
could that mean that s2 drobot might be out around that time?
---
32/32 S1, 8/8 Giants, 1/8 LC, 8/8 New S2, 23/24 S2 Repose
L. Bouncer, Stealth Elf, Trigger Happy, Spyro,Chop Chop, Bash, Jetvac, Slam Bam, Ignitor, chill
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#13 Posted: 03:05:02 05/05/2013
IasdDFHGGHGHGJGHJGHHGGHGH YES!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#14 Posted: 03:43:22 05/05/2013
If this is an exclusive to Target, I would say that it will be hard to get like Granite/Jade eventually. If you passed it up when it was at Amazon.de, I would say Dont pass this up unless you like visiting Ebay for the great deals they offer...
#15 Posted: 03:59:22 05/05/2013
I got Jade on eBay for 11.49 after shipping....
---
words. letters. filler.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#16 Posted: 04:46:35 05/05/2013
Quote: dinoah2005
If this is an exclusive to Target, I would say that it will be hard to get like Granite/Jade eventually. If you passed it up when it was at Amazon.de, I would say Dont pass this up unless you like visiting Ebay for the great deals they offer...

The thought of Scarlet being a Target exclusive deeply concerns me. I have never seen any of their skylander exclusives, and I really wanted Jade too... I even live not far from 4 Targets with some others a bit farther out.

It's like Target can't seem to order enough stock of their exclusives to meet demand.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#17 Posted: 05:47:35 05/05/2013
The one reason I do not believe this as if this was real, and it was on shelves, he would've taken photographic evidence. He's an adult, so he's most likely always carrying a cell phone or mobile device. If he was a kid, it would be understandable, but no evidence? Plus this is the 3rd Target Exclusive. I would believe it if it was at Walmart as Walmart has already gotten 3 Exclusives, but Walmart is more successful. If it's Gamestop, alright, but long story short, I find this hard to believe.
---
words. letters. filler.
portalflip Blue Sparx Gems: 728
#18 Posted: 05:59:38 05/05/2013
According to Lesty, Scarlet Ninjini is not exclusive to any retailer.
#19 Posted: 06:37:44 05/05/2013
Quote: portalflip

If he is correct then hopefully it is like the Scorpion Battle Pack for Game Stop or Ninjini for TRU, were they get them a month before other stores start carring them. At least they would not be carried by one store.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#20 Posted: 09:54:51 05/05/2013
Damn it, I can't believe it looks like Lesty might be right. At least this isn't the truly unbelievable part of what he reported.

Quote: Seiki
The thought of Scarlet being a Target exclusive deeply concerns me. I have never seen any of their skylander exclusives, and I really wanted Jade too... I even live not far from 4 Targets with some others a bit farther out.

It's like Target can't seem to order enough stock of their exclusives to meet demand.

Quote: TacoMakerSkys
The one reason I do not believe this as if this was real, and it was on shelves, he would've taken photographic evidence. He's an adult, so he's most likely always carrying a cell phone or mobile device. If he was a kid, it would be understandable, but no evidence? Plus this is the 3rd Target Exclusive. I would believe it if it was at Walmart as Walmart has already gotten 3 Exclusives, but Walmart is more successful. If it's Gamestop, alright, but long story short, I find this hard to believe.

Okay, to clarify. Lesty appears to have some corporate job at Target, he reported in another thread like a month ago that Scarlet would be coming to Target on May 19th (of which we now seem to have confirmation). As part of the same information report, he said she wasn't going to be exclusive anywhere, and should also be coming everywhere ELSE on May 19th as well. I feel like he worded it that way because as a part of Target he knows Target information, but has no such information on any other store (except that Scarlet isn't exclusive). Since "Target" and "May 19th" seem confirmed now, it seems more likely that all his information could be good. Of course what made it sound like mere rumour to me is that it makes no sense for a variant to not be an exclusive, unless in a bundle/starter like Gnarly, Royal and Punch. If she really doesn't end up being exclusive, that seems like a REALLY weird move for Activision/TFB. There's money in exclusives, why pass that up?

I also DO NOT want her to be a Target exclusive, because we don't HAVE any Targets! I live in Canada, and though Target is expanding up here, not many are open yet, the closest open one as far as I know is a 6 hour drive away, in Toronto. Here in Montreal, they're all scheduled for Fall or Winter to open. Which seems stupid that they're taking their time, Montreal is a huge city, definitely in the Top 10 Largest Cities in North America. And ranking even higher if we count our conjoined twin city Laval, and the outlying areas. We're HUGE! smilie By the time they open, the earliest ones MIGHT get Jade and Crusher (since we didn't have Targets when they came out) before they're swept off the shelves for Swap Force, like SSA disappeared in favour of Giants.

Or rather, I would care so much if I didn't already get her from Germany. smilie I still can't help but care, though. I just really like her in red (though I prefer the blue skin and red hair of Ninjini)

As for photographic evidence, I am indeed also an adult, WITH a phone WITH a camera, and I'm always forgetting to take pictures (when I got my Molten, the shelf was full of him, which I'm sure people on here would appreciate seeing, and I keep kicking myself that I forgot). And not everybody knows how to share pictures on here, or have a place to put pictures online in order to do so. I find this believable simply because it's the second time I've heard "Target on May 19th". The date matches, and ALL I was hearing is how Lesty was spot-on with his early information of Jade, down to the release date and being a Target exclusive.

(Note that I don't KNOW that Lesty is a "he". Could be a "she", I've been using "he" for brevity and clarity, instead of saying "he/she" every time. He's very close lipped and unresponsive to questions, at least in the threads I've seen, and wouldn't even bother clarifying a gender!)
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:09:13 05/05/2013 by niceguy1
#21 Posted: 10:31:19 05/05/2013
Why would you be mad that Lesty was right?

Just because Target is advertising Scarlet Ninjini as being released on 5/19 doesn't necessarily mean that that's its release date. That's just the date that Target is holding stock for. Whether or not this correlates to any kind of street date is impossible to know.

Also, it's really easy for Lesty to determine whether or not it's exclusive to Target: If they're not advertising it as exclusive to Target then it's not. If it was they would play up every opportunity to advertise it as such.

Yes it's weird that Scarlet Ninjini won't be a retailer exclusive but...uh...well there it is.

[User Posted Image]
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13873
#22 Posted: 11:05:47 05/05/2013
Yep, I got an email last night that backs this up, Target have got cases of Scarlet Ninjinis in already but it's not due for release until the 19th. Apparently it's labelled GRE (W5).
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#23 Posted: 11:38:06 05/05/2013
1 down, 1 to go. smilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#24 Posted: 13:00:47 05/05/2013
one more....
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#25 Posted: 15:33:41 05/05/2013
I feel sorry for those who ordered on amazon.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#26 Posted: 15:36:14 05/05/2013
Why? I think many who ordered on Amazon were aware that she would be available in US eventually.
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#27 Posted: 15:36:16 05/05/2013

While this may be true other factor could be involved. Like he left the cell phone home, it was dead or if your like me you own a phone forget it in the car. So ya you never know. Pics would be nice but if it's coming on the 19th i assume i'll see it in the flyer sunday the 19th morning.

Anyone have the barcode to scarlet, couldnt you take it to target and scan the thing and see what it says, cause it seems its in the computer now if the above info in post 1 is true.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:38:12 05/05/2013 by SlayerX11
#28 Posted: 15:39:59 05/05/2013
Quote: shelly9871
Why? I think many who ordered on Amazon were aware that she would be available in US eventually.

I know but the fact some may have had to pay extra for shipping and all that.
---
#29 Posted: 16:19:55 05/05/2013
I see what you mean. smilie But I think many were aware of that and having it was worth the extra few bucks. I really feel for the people that had to pay lots of $$ on eBay.
Hope I'm able to get one from Target. Fingers crossed.
---
#30 Posted: 16:22:48 05/05/2013
I see what you mean. smilie But I think many were aware of that and having it was worth the extra few bucks. I really feel for the people that had to pay lots of $$ on eBay.
Hope I'm able to get one from Target. Fingers crossed.

I hope you do to.
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#31 Posted: 16:31:52 05/05/2013

I think people bought her online specifically because they believed she WOULDN'T be coming over here.

At least for me it doesn't matter one way or the other when she comes over just that they're released at some point. Patience is a virtue and it seems to pay off especially in the Skylanders franchise.

May 19th is a very odd day to release stuff. It's a Sunday of course, but...well there's nothing in particular that makes it stand out at all. Mothers Day is the week before, and that honestly would have made more sense to me due to Ninjini being a girl, the red and purples as "flowery" colors, etc. I REALLY hope that if all stores have her in, they don't have one store make a big deal about it, like TRU trying to do a "ITS TOTALLY AN EXCLUSIVE GUIZE" thing. I'd like to just waltz into any store on sunday and get her, not having to wait in line for her.
That feel when I still don't have regular Ninjini yet...
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#32 Posted: 16:39:50 05/05/2013
I had a feeling Scarlet would come out over here in time, moreso than Polar, which I still think won't be coming out over here.

However, I bought Scarlet, because 1: I got her weeks ahead of her American release, and 2: There was always the chance I could have been wrong, and she wouldn't make it out here.

Seeing as I bought 4 of her, all I need is 1 come the 19th, instead of worrying about finding 4, just so I can have her with an American J-Peg hook. Same goes for LC Pop, Chill, and Triple Pack 7. I only need 1 of each when they FINALLY come to stores (if they do), because I already have 4 of each, but need one of each with American pegging to match my collection.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
czs716 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1440
#33 Posted: 16:54:25 05/05/2013

If he is correct then hopefully it is like the Scorpion Battle Pack for Game Stop or Ninjini for TRU, were they get them a month before other stores start carring them. At least they would not be carried by one store.

TRU didn't get Ninjini a month before everyone else....
---
Available for trade: NIB Walmart Exclusive Drill Sergeant (Not Red), NIB Granite Crusher. PM if interested.
#34 Posted: 19:36:39 05/05/2013
Quote: niceguy1
Damn it, I can't believe it looks like Lesty might be right. At least this isn't the truly unbelievable part of what he reported.

Quote: Seiki

Okay, to clarify. Lesty appears to have some corporate job at Target, he reported in another thread like a month ago that Scarlet would be coming to Target on May 19th (of which we now seem to have confirmation). As part of the same information report, he said she wasn't going to be exclusive anywhere, and should also be coming everywhere ELSE on May 19th as well. I feel like he worded it that way because as a part of Target he knows Target information, but has no such information on any other store (except that Scarlet isn't exclusive). Since "Target" and "May 19th" seem confirmed now, it seems more likely that all his information could be good. Of course what made it sound like mere rumour to me is that it makes no sense for a variant to not be an exclusive, unless in a bundle/starter like Gnarly, Royal and Punch. If she really doesn't end up being exclusive, that seems like a REALLY weird move for Activision/TFB. There's money in exclusives, why pass that up?

I also DO NOT want her to be a Target exclusive, because we don't HAVE any Targets! I live in Canada, and though Target is expanding up here, not many are open yet, the closest open one as far as I know is a 6 hour drive away, in Toronto. Here in Montreal, they're all scheduled for Fall or Winter to open. Which seems stupid that they're taking their time, Montreal is a huge city, definitely in the Top 10 Largest Cities in North America. And ranking even higher if we count our conjoined twin city Laval, and the outlying areas. We're HUGE! smilie By the time they open, the earliest ones MIGHT get Jade and Crusher (since we didn't have Targets when they came out) before they're swept off the shelves for Swap Force, like SSA disappeared in favour of Giants.

Or rather, I would care so much if I didn't already get her from Germany. smilie I still can't help but care, though. I just really like her in red (though I prefer the blue skin and red hair of Ninjini)

As for photographic evidence, I am indeed also an adult, WITH a phone WITH a camera, and I'm always forgetting to take pictures (when I got my Molten, the shelf was full of him, which I'm sure people on here would appreciate seeing, and I keep kicking myself that I forgot). And not everybody knows how to share pictures on here, or have a place to put pictures online in order to do so. I find this believable simply because it's the second time I've heard "Target on May 19th". The date matches, and ALL I was hearing is how Lesty was spot-on with his early information of Jade, down to the release date and being a Target exclusive.

(Note that I don't KNOW that Lesty is a "he". Could be a "she", I've been using "he" for brevity and clarity, instead of saying "he/she" every time. He's very close lipped and unresponsive to questions, at least in the threads I've seen, and wouldn't even bother clarifying a gender!)

I'm not saying Lesty is wrong. I actually believe Lesty, but the OP of this topic is the person I do not believe.
---
words. letters. filler.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#35 Posted: 20:17:51 05/05/2013
Meanwhile, Australia still waits for regular Ninjini smilie
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#36 Posted: 20:22:24 05/05/2013
YES! smilie will be mine! smilie smilie smilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
Even though I haven't seen one smilie...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:22:47 05/05/2013 by Ash Starkindle
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#37 Posted: 20:58:36 05/05/2013
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Meanwhile, Australia still waits for regular Ninjini smilie

29th of may is the Aussie release date for the last 3 figures.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
SpyroLax Green Sparx Gems: 164
#38 Posted: 01:36:11 06/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I did have my cell phone with me, but honestly, I didn't even think about taking a picture. I was a little irritated that this store pulled the same garbage that they did with Jade Flashwing. I just told the cashier that they needed to remove the others on the floor and walked out. I debated even posting anything because there are just too many doubters. I don't have the time nor the desire to screw with people by making this up. I hope I saved a few people who were concerned about ordering from Amazon Germany or pay through the a$$ on eBay.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#39 Posted: 02:15:58 06/05/2013
Quote: Matteomax
Great! I need one for the US hook

Got my LC Pop and LC Chill and Scarlet this weekend from amazon.de and enjoying it. I'll use the US releases for my "boxed" versions.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
triggernut Emerald Sparx Gems: 3483
#40 Posted: 02:35:49 06/05/2013
Quote: azz01

Don't feel sorry for us. I personally always believed she would come out here, just didn't know when. I might have paid more but it was worth it to have her done and over with several weeks before her release date for the States. I completely understand the reasons for those who waited and those who didn't. I'm not jealous or mad that others will now be able to get her cheaper, I'm just glad that I have her myself.
#41 Posted: 03:14:15 06/05/2013
Why would you be mad that Lesty was right?

Just because Target is advertising Scarlet Ninjini as being released on 5/19 doesn't necessarily mean that that's its release date. That's just the date that Target is holding stock for. Whether or not this correlates to any kind of street date is impossible to know.

I'm mad because that means I was wrong, LOL! I hate being wrong. smilie But logically my prediction made sense: That this unexclusive thing made no sense and she'd be exclusive to Amazon worldwide.

And I've seen people define Release Date as when the stores receive them, and Street Date as when they're in the shelves and buyable by the general public (anywhere else, they BOTH mean when they're available to buy). I call your attention to this:
Quote: SpyroLax
because they weren't supposed to be put out yet. He said they would be available on the 19th.

That means the Release Date is passed, and Street Date is May 19th. Not impossible to know, is it? This wasn't a Target ad, this was someone seeing her in the store and getting official information from the cash register, via the cashier.

(Personally, I have no idea, given these definitions, why anyone would give a flying fig about the Release Date then. The original post is WHY nobody should care about this version of "Release Date", what does it matter when something hits the storeroom if you can't buy it anyway?)

Quote: spyroflame0487
I think people bought her online specifically because they believed she WOULDN'T be coming over here.

I for one pre-ordered her, I for one was completely sure she'd come to North America and for cheaper. And at the time, reading what people wrote, most people thought the same as me. Our decision was that the extra money was like paying to get her early, at a time when we had NOTHING in the way of news. No news where she'd be exclusive to or when she'd come out. I was fed up at waiting to hear about the variant and Giant which interested me the most from the beginning, and just wanted an end to it. It was very satisfying to get her, and looking back I wouldn't change a thing. I still feel it was worth the extra money.

Okay, there's a "Wellllllllll, just in case she doesn't come" aspect, but Scarlet seemed too important to not make it here, too significant of a character.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:17:07 06/05/2013 by niceguy1
#42 Posted: 03:22:23 06/05/2013
A street date is not the same as a hold date.

A street date is imposed by a company to ensure their product hits all retailers on a certain date. A hold date is something a store like Target does where they can sell a product but they choose to hold it until a certain date because they are advertising it as being in stock and want to be able to honor their ad. For instance, Jade Flashwing did not have a street date as people were able to buy it when it first hit stores but then Target imposed a hold date so they could honor their ad featuring it.

We don't know if this is a street date or a hold date hence why I say it's impossible to determine.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#43 Posted: 03:29:12 06/05/2013
Quote: triggernut

Don't feel sorry for us. I personally always believed she would come out here, just didn't know when. I might have paid more but it was worth it to have her done and over with several weeks before her release date for the States. I completely understand the reasons for those who waited and those who didn't. I'm not jealous or mad that others will now be able to get her cheaper, I'm just glad that I have her myself.

Seriously. Shipping for Scarlet is like $4 US from Amazon.de. And you don't have to pay sales tax, just VAT already added in. In the end the end I paid like $23 US total shipped for her. Had I ordered her from Gamestop or Target in the US it would have cost at least that much after tax and shipping. Don't even get started on the gas cost of hunting her or what my time is worth sitting out in front of TRU. Now I'm not complaining and willingly do that, but do not for an instant think that getting a Scarlet Ninjini from Amazon.de is somehow more expensive (or at least enough to even care about). If i were to order a regular Ninjini from Gamestop right now it would run over $21 shipped and that's with their cheapest shipping that takes up to 10 days to arrive.

And I've been enjoying the figure since mid March. I don't care about hook style, we open all of ours. Don't feel sorry for me at all, I'm glad it is coming out here. I'm also glad I didn't wait.
#44 Posted: 03:45:22 06/05/2013
Yes, I remember hearing about Target putting a hold to ensure stock for the week the ad came out.

But the information we've heard is that she'd be everywhere May 19th, making that a street date. Hearing the exact same date in completely separate ways seems a pretty solid confirmation, too.

Though I can see how this experience could mean either a street date or hold date. True, I hadn't thought about holding.
---
#45 Posted: 04:09:33 06/05/2013
Where did we hear everywhere on the 19th? As far as I remember, lesty could only comment on what Target is doing with Scarlet Ninjini. Is there another rumor that I missed?
Grishnaar Blue Sparx Gems: 722
#46 Posted: 05:35:44 06/05/2013
I also don't feel like fighting for one in the aisles. As quick as the regular Ninjinis disappear from the shelf, this won't be any different. Unless each store gets a ton of them, I suspect you're going to have a 1 or 2 day window to grab these before the scalpers and every day lurkers clear them out. Or I may be completely wrong and they'll sit on every shelf of every store until they hit clearance. But I won't have to worry about it either way since I've already got 2 of them. $8 extra to ship all the way from Germany...that's a small price for peace of mind.

-Grishnaar
#47 Posted: 05:49:54 06/05/2013
Quote: Grishnaar
I also don't feel like fighting for one in the aisles. As quick as the regular Ninjinis disappear from the shelf, this won't be any different. Unless each store gets a ton of them, I suspect you're going to have a 1 or 2 day window to grab these before the scalpers and every day lurkers clear them out. Or I may be completely wrong and they'll sit on every shelf of every store until they hit clearance. But I won't have to worry about it either way since I've already got 2 of them. $8 extra to ship all the way from Germany...that's a small price for peace of mind.

-Grishnaar

Amen, I too bought mine during the first time she was available on Amazon and she is already upgraded to Level 15. Small price to pay for shipping to get her a month and a half earlier and who knows, it could be longer depending on how easy it is to get her on the 19th or later.
DraculauraXXX Blue Sparx Gems: 654
#48 Posted: 11:12:46 06/05/2013
does anyone know the DCPI number for Scarlet?
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#49 Posted: 13:16:49 06/05/2013
I wouldn't worry about the DCPI number for Scarlet Ninjini at Target.
Based on the information available to us, which is, on all accounts thus far, corroborated by multiple sources, Scarlet Ninjini will be available in all or most Target stores on Sunday, May 19th. That's consistent with Target's policy of starting each week's promos and advertised specials on Sundays. We also now know that Target placed a checkout/register hold/ban on sales of Scarlet Ninjini until the aforementioned date (5/19/13). This makes perfect sense, since Target screwed-up with its release of Jade Flashwing (some stores sold her early, even though they weren't supposed to, and then Target initiated a "hold date" after-the-fact to ensure stores had Jade Flashwing stock for the Sunday date she started appearing in Target newspaper advertisements) ... and Target is trying to avoid making the same mistake twice.

Just go to Target first thing in the morning 5/19. If you're super paranoid, camp outside the store doors for an hour or two before opening, and bring Target's weekly newspaper ad/circular with you to the store.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
Conquertron Red Sparx Gems: 99
#50 Posted: 19:22:33 06/05/2013
Any U.S. styled eBay listings? I only ask this cause I got Jadewing before release for a little over $11 U.S. on eBay, which I leads me to believe some employees may put Scarlini up as well before the 19th.

And it starts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BN-Sky...=item2c6eb2abcd

I can only assume this is a U.S. packaging. I do not see anywhere on the packaging marked as exclusive, which also leads me to believe she will eventually be at multiple retailers.
---
Initiating...getting angry....sequence
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:41:23 06/05/2013 by Conquertron
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me