Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I might leave darkSpyro. Should I stay?
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
I might leave darkSpyro. Should I stay? [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#51 Posted: 00:18:41 03/05/2013
Bye bye.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#52 Posted: 00:29:46 03/05/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Bullying is being mean, and many peeps are bullying. And you were criticizing me. You were all like, "So what? We can watch it." and other stuff Im too lazay to post.

I was calling you out because you were being kinda rude about something? Even though I don't take ratboy genius SERIOUSLY, I do take those kind of age things seriously. And when someone generalizes age, I kinda get pissed because age shouldn't matter. It's really just a number, and only kinda matters on toddlers, so that you can tell the difference between an undeveloped human being and one that is fully developed and realized.

But I don't wanna get back into that.

Bullying isn't JUST being mean. A good definition is: "Bullying is the use of force or coercion to abuse or intimidate others. The behavior can be habitual and involve an imbalance of social or physical power. It can include verbal harassment or threat, physical assault or coercion and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims, perhaps on grounds of race, religion, gender, sexuality, or ability."

No one was doing that. You're just overreacting. Unless I missed something, but not a lot of things are missed by the orange eyes, y'know?

i agree i think that she is overreacting because she is still in elementary school and she hasnt experienced middle school or high school and most people on here aren't in elementary (that is what i think anyway) so u cant really blame her can ya? so really Ash the people weren't really bullying we were just being really annoying mostly Oracle because he/she kept on saying "quit being racist" on multiple threads so why dont you just stay and not say that asians look the same because some people may take it the wrong way like your lucky im not one of those oversensitive asians
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#53 Posted: 00:32:24 03/05/2013
You most certainly should stay. It just takes some time to adapt to the site. Just try to take things less seriously and I'm sure you'll be fine.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#54 Posted: 00:36:33 03/05/2013
It's up to you. But you do need to realize that not everyone blieves they are hurting you. This is the Internet, you need to realize that it's not going to be all nice on the web. You do need to be careful of what you say too. People can manipulate it or take it the wng way.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#55 Posted: 00:45:08 03/05/2013
Quote: Rand O M
It's up to you. But you do need to realize that not everyone blieves they are hurting you. This is the Internet, you need to realize that it's not going to be all nice on the web. You do need to be careful of what you say too. People can manipulate it or take it the wng way.

This is true. I wasn't being mean to Ash, I only made a comment. If Ash thought I was being mean, I apologize.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#56 Posted: 00:47:55 03/05/2013
I'm sorry if I've ever been mean to you, but please realize that the Internet is not all fun and games and people will be mean. Once you learn that the Internet is much better.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#57 Posted: 00:48:35 03/05/2013
Bullying is being mean, and many peeps are bullying. And you were criticizing me. You were all like, "So what? We can watch it." and other stuff Im too lazay to post.

People can criticize who they want as long as it dosen't go too far.

I'm in Elemantary School too, and I think you're overreacting smilie
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#58 Posted: 00:56:05 03/05/2013
You annoy me.
---
cry baby, I am
Oracle Ripto Gems: 351
#59 Posted: 01:00:22 03/05/2013
^ you annoy me
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#60 Posted: 07:16:11 03/05/2013
Nah sis, stay. We'll eventually stop.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#61 Posted: 12:44:21 03/05/2013
Don't leave!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't everyone get along? I hate it when people fight, especially online. It's cyberbullying. We should all get along and accept each other. It's all we can do, so can't we try and make an effort and do it? Too many people are getting hurt, its terrible. Don't say something online that you wouldn't say to someone face-to-face. I just can't believe some peoples behavior right now. It's really mean. So, knock it off and have a cookie!
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#62 Posted: 12:51:01 03/05/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Don't leave!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't everyone get along? I hate it when people fight, especially online. It's cyberbullying. We should all get along and accept each other. It's all we can do, so can't we try and make an effort and do it? Too many people are getting hurt, its terrible. Don't say something online that you wouldn't say to someone face-to-face. I just can't believe some peoples behavior right now. It's really mean. So, knock it off and have a cookie!

You're overreacting too.
#63 Posted: 12:59:06 03/05/2013
Quote: spyro and sonic

You're overreacting too.

I guess I am, I am not gonna deny that.
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#64 Posted: 13:08:28 03/05/2013
There has been little to no 'cyberbulliying' going on in any of these situations. Every one of which I have seen are simply people joking, or people expressing their opinion. No one was really ever being 'mean,' or at least not to the extent as to which some are considering these events. Minor cases of annoying have been taking completely out of proportion here, and it is getting extreme. I do apologize if you were hurt, but I do not wish to go off pitying and defending people as soon as they open their mouth when nothing wrong was done.

But that's just my take on it.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
#65 Posted: 13:09:48 03/05/2013
Quote: Bean Sprout
There has been little to no 'cyberbulliying' going on in any of these situations. Every one of which I have seen are simply people joking, or people expressing their opinion. No one was really ever being 'mean,' or at least not to the extent as to which some are considering these events. Minor cases of annoying have been taking completely out of proportion here, and it is getting extreme. I do apologize if you were hurt, but I do not wish to go off pitying and defending people as soon as they open their mouth when nothing wrong was done.

This this this this this this this.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#66 Posted: 13:13:39 03/05/2013
basically this topic is just "cyberbullies lololololol get out fegs"
congrats
p.s plz leave
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:15:24 03/05/2013 by arceustheprime
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2599
#67 Posted: 19:53:14 03/05/2013 | Topic Creator

I was calling you out because you were being kinda rude about something? Even though I don't take ratboy genius SERIOUSLY, I do take those kind of age things seriously. And when someone generalizes age, I kinda get pissed because age shouldn't matter. It's really just a number, and only kinda matters on toddlers, so that you can tell the difference between an undeveloped human being and one that is fully developed and realized.

Bullying isn't JUST being mean. A good definition is: "Bullying is the use of force or coercion to abuse or intimidate others. The behavior can be habitual and involve an imbalance of social or physical power. It can include verbal harassment or threat, physical assault or coercion and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims, perhaps on grounds of race, religion, gender, sexuality, or ability."

No one was doing that. You're just overreacting. Unless I missed something, but not a lot of things are missed by the orange eyes, y'know?

I wasnt being rude. I just said that the cartoon was for kids. nd I didnt tell u guys the worse part.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:54:44 03/05/2013 by Ash Starkindle
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#68 Posted: 20:25:59 03/05/2013
Quote: Oracle
^ you annoy me

;__________;
---
cry baby, I am
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#69 Posted: 21:23:59 03/05/2013

I wasnt being rude. I just said that the cartoon was for kids. nd I didnt tell u guys the worse part.

And that is?

It is your opinion, but you still went on a fan topic of a show you disliked and said it was for kids, which is kind of rude.
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#70 Posted: 21:57:54 03/05/2013
You can stay or go. It's your opinion. But if you do stay, I'd recommend you just ignore the haters. They just want your tears. Deny them that and they might stop.

By the way, if this doesn't help, oh well. I'm not a psychologist.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:43 03/05/2013 by Skyhunter
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10045
#71 Posted: 22:03:24 03/05/2013
Quote: Bean Sprout

thaaank youuuu for summing up everything I was thinking.
#72 Posted: 22:50:57 03/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: LunarDistortion

And that is?

It is your opinion, but you still went on a fan topic of a show you disliked and said it was for kids, which is kind of rude.

I never even knew the show existed!
#73 Posted: 22:51:26 03/05/2013
Ash, you made me sad.
#74 Posted: 22:52:30 03/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ash, you made me sad.

How come?
---
And I thought and thought....
I'ma stay! (for now)
#75 Posted: 22:54:30 03/05/2013
Lat's all have donuts.
#76 Posted: 22:54:43 03/05/2013
uhh what is ratboy genious?
#77 Posted: 22:55:02 03/05/2013
Ash, you made me sad.

How come?
---
I'ma stay! (for now)

You said Fairly odd parents was crap! Ima sad now. That was pretty much my entire childhood. *cries*
#78 Posted: 22:57:36 03/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ash, you made me sad.

How come?
---
I'ma stay! (for now)

You said Fairly odd parents was crap! Ima sad now. That was pretty much my entire childhood. *cries*

I honestly didnt mean it. It was a chunk of my childhood too.
1. The graphics arent the best
2. My stupid older bro dared me to write that on one of my fave sites.
---
#79 Posted: 22:59:55 03/05/2013

How come?
---
I'ma stay! (for now)

The terrible graphics are what makes it so funny! I love sparky, he is such an idiot.
---

The terrible graphics are what makes it so funny! I love Sparky, he is such an idiot.
#80 Posted: 23:03:24 03/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I agree about that.
#81 Posted: 23:04:52 03/05/2013
Yeah, I agree about that.

Hehe.
[User Posted Image]
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#82 Posted: 23:09:35 03/05/2013

How come?
---
I'ma stay! (for now)

---

plz leave sooner
#83 Posted: 23:10:42 03/05/2013 | Topic Creator
stop being R o o d
#84 Posted: 23:12:34 03/05/2013
Quote: spyro and sonic
Lat's all have donuts.

I'm up for this!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#85 Posted: 23:12:44 03/05/2013
Wanna a good cartoon? Powerpuff girls.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#86 Posted: 23:18:40 03/05/2013
stop being R o o d

you spelled rude wrong
#87 Posted: 23:20:21 03/05/2013
Quote: Ninpire
stop being R o o d

you spelled rude wrong

thatsthejoke
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#88 Posted: 23:22:10 03/05/2013

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME???
#89 Posted: 23:26:20 03/05/2013 | Topic Creator
DC: no.
sas: Agreed. and we need donuts.
Kitty: WTHeck?
#90 Posted: 23:30:38 03/05/2013

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
YOU DID NOT JUST SAY NO TO POWERPUFF GIRLS TO BEING A GOOD SHOW!!! GURL, YOU DID NOT JUST POST THAT!!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#91 Posted: 23:33:16 03/05/2013
You see, this site is packed with sarcasm. Lots of users use it. It is like what runs darkspyro. This sarcasm is not to be taken seriously. Think of it like this. This site is a factory that makes sarcasm and has users use it. The sarcasm is delivered to whoever is being told something sarcastic. And pretend the packaging says not to be taken seriously. That basically means that sarcasm is sarcasm and it is not meant to be taken as an offense. Back on you leaving, if that is why you are leaving, then dont. Just remember that these users are joking. No one is bullying unless in some cases there are not so good users. But that is rare and if one does come, we work as a team to get that fool outta here. And you can always ask if they are joking or not. It may be hard as you are a younger user to take this stuff as a joke. Age doesnt matter. I have seen younger ones than you and have seen older than usual. I am even younger than most and I am appreciated on here. Baro is the same age and she is appreciated. I think you are a good user. But, if you still take stuff seriously, then stick to the skylanders section. Think about it and dont ask people. Thats gonna make more sarcasm.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
#92 Posted: 23:37:57 03/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
YOU DID NOT JUST SAY NO TO POWERPUFF GIRLS TO BEING A GOOD SHOW!!! GURL, YOU DID NOT JUST POST THAT!!

Oh YES I DID!
#93 Posted: 23:42:19 03/05/2013
Quote: DragonCamo

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Oh YES I DID!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
http://i788.photobucket.com/al...dhouse/9395.gif
http://i1169.photobucket.com/a...teo1_r1_500.gif
http://i1169.photobucket.com/a...br04bo5_250.gif
---
Gay 4 GARcher
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#94 Posted: 23:45:06 03/05/2013
CIBEBULLIES GET OUT"!!!! IM CALLING MY MOM TO CALL TEH INTENET POLIe!!!!!!!'!"'!''!''!'1
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
#95 Posted: 23:48:16 03/05/2013 | Topic Creator
DC: Lame pics.
BB: This.
#96 Posted: 23:51:00 03/05/2013
Quote: BigBoom
CIBEBULLIES GET OUT"!!!! IM CALLING MY MOM TO CALL TEH INTENET POLIe!!!!!!!'!"'!''!''!'1

Oh go call the wahmbulance
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#97 Posted: 23:51:36 03/05/2013 | Topic Creator
R o o o o o o d
#98 Posted: 23:52:10 03/05/2013
R o o o o o o d

no, Rue'd
---
Gay 4 GARcher
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me