Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Load Error 7 [CLOSED]
Cheshire Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#1 Posted: 15:38:20 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Has anyone ever gotten back in after Load Error 7? I just lost my second game - I restarted, made it to level 19 and 5 islands, then hit the crash while visiting a friend's game.
---
Activate username: GilGrunt1969 Add me on Lost Islands!
Lash Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#2 Posted: 16:20:32 28/04/2013
I currently have load error 13 (I believe) and it has been 2+ weeks. I keep hoping for an update that will fix it.
---
Lashie on Lost Islands.
Cheshire Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#3 Posted: 22:38:22 29/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Activision customer support solved my problem, mostly. The (ugly but functional) solution:

1) I had been backing up to iCloud automatically. (This would probably also work if I had been backing up to iTunes.)

2) I went into iTunes and chose to restore my whole phone.

3) iTunes wiped the phone, then on restart, it asked me which backup I wanted from iCloud.

4) I selected the choice for "review older backups" and found one from one day before the crash.

5) After the restore from iCloud, my phone needed to reinstall all my apps!

6) After THAT, I ran Lost Islands. It started me over from scratch. I went into activate, and logged in. It asked me whether I wanted to use my local game or the iCloud game, and I chose local.

7) After a quick hour of work, I was back to my save game from two days ago. ;-)
---
Activate username: GilGrunt1969 Add me on Lost Islands!
Lash Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#4 Posted: 13:26:47 30/04/2013
I've tried that. And logging into my activate on my iPad instead of my iPhone. The problem is with my activate account.
---
Lashie on Lost Islands.
scottiedog Blue Sparx Gems: 723
#5 Posted: 00:49:56 02/05/2013
I get load error 13 everytime a big update happens. VERY frustrated.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me