Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
New Companion: Hugo [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 19:29:16 22/04/2013 | Topic Creator
I got the 100 gem grand prize and was able to get this guy

[User Posted Image]

He will be able to predict tomarrow's element of the day.
beatrix71 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#2 Posted: 19:58:30 22/04/2013
Does it cost anything to build Hugo's Den?

I'm on the verge of buying him because it would be quite useful to know the next day's element when I'm setting up the 'overnight' adventures... well, at least for those evenings when I go to sleep before midnight, anyway smilie

EDIT: Well that's weird, an hour ago the update included a special offer on Gem Pack 1: 300 gems for the price of 100. But then it asked to update again and the offer was gone... I suppose it's a bit like the skylanders themselves, I should have bought them while I had the chance smilie

EDIT 2: I answered my own question... Hugo's Den only costs 500 gold to build.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:30:21 22/04/2013 by beatrix71
portalflip Blue Sparx Gems: 728
#3 Posted: 20:53:38 22/04/2013
Quote: beatrix71

I'm on the verge of buying him because it would be quite useful to know the next day's element when I'm setting up the 'overnight' adventures... well, at least for those evenings when I go to sleep before midnight, anyway smilie

EDIT: Well that's weird, an hour ago the update included a special offer on Gem Pack 1: 300 gems for the price of 100. But then it asked to update again and the offer was gone... I suppose it's a bit like the skylanders themselves, I should have bought them while I had the chance smilie

Apparently it was too "good" of a "deal". I'm generally against buying virtual goods but in this case it would have brought the price of Alter Egos down from $25 to $10. Very tempting for the few minutes it was up.
Mabu Blue Sparx Gems: 678
#4 Posted: 12:02:56 23/04/2013
Quote: portalflip
Quote: beatrix71

Apparently it was too "good" of a "deal". I'm generally against buying virtual goods but in this case it would have brought the price of Alter Egos down from $25 to $10. Very tempting for the few minutes it was up.

It is back for me. First time I have ever bought any gems, got the last three Skylanders we needed.
---
easterro in Lost Islands
Q Slick Green Sparx Gems: 280
#5 Posted: 04:31:47 24/04/2013
I think there WAS a gold cost to build Hugo's den, but IIRC it was only something like 800. Considering I was saving up 1.5mil for the last island at the time, it was chump change.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6 Posted: 15:39:55 26/04/2013 | Topic Creator
The cost for Hugo's den is 500 gold.
mjbergg97 Green Sparx Gems: 269
#7 Posted: 15:43:35 27/04/2013
Does anyone else think he looks a lot like Cleveland Brown Jr.?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me