Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All Purpose Pokemon Rumble U topic!
Page 1 of 1
All Purpose Pokemon Rumble U topic! [CLOSED]
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 12:52:33 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
The game like skylanders instead YOU in real life are the trainer!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
bonbonsalad Gold Sparx Gems: 2212
#2 Posted: 15:01:22 21/04/2013
To clear things up a bit, it's quite a bit different than Skylanders. It's a sequel to the first two Pokèmon Rumble games. It will be a download-only title on the Wii U eShop, and hasn't been confirmed for a release outside of Japan yet, but it probably will. The Skylanders-like element is that you can buy little Pokémon figures that you can place on the Gamepad that interact with it's NFC (near-field communications) chip and appear in the game. However, there will be far less figures than in Skylanders, the figures will cost about $2.00 when converted to USD and are in no way necessary to unlock or complete anything in the game, though in Japan at least the figures are available only from vending machines, so you won't know who you're getting. The confirmed figures are Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Torchic, Piplup, Lucario, Victini, Eevee, Mewtwo, Croagunk, Zoroark, Litwick and Genesect. A carrying case for the figures will also be available.
---
Gargoyles to the rescue!
#3 Posted: 15:36:15 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok so this is japans way of saying
"You want the pokemon game? Oh wait we did not get Disney infinty or skylanders!. So no."
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#4 Posted: 15:40:14 21/04/2013
Does't Japan get cool stuff already like Dice-O and Pokemon Battrio.
#5 Posted: 15:42:07 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
649 different kinds of Pokémon will be available in the game.

Count that 2 X 649=???
[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:44:59 21/04/2013 by Sleepy0429
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#6 Posted: 23:49:09 24/04/2013
This topic should be closed and put in the All Purpose Pokemon Nexus. Plus you could have made an all-purpose Pokemon Rumble topic.
---
words. letters. filler.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#7 Posted: 23:34:50 30/04/2013
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
This topic should be closed and put in the All Purpose Pokemon Nexus. Plus you could have made an all-purpose Pokemon Rumble topic.

it doesnt have to be in the all purpose topic, your allowed to make your own topic and you DO NOT have to just use the all purpose topic, hell, you dont have to use it at all
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#8 Posted: 02:57:29 03/05/2013
I'm sure there'll be more than 649 Pokemon. Don't forget about the different forms. 6 kinds of Rotom, 28 Unown, Origin Giritina, Therian forms, Sky Shaymin, etc...

I suspect that even if the game does go to places outside Japan, which I'm sure it will, the figures probably won't.

Of the series, I only have Rumble Blast on the 3DS and while I like it, even if I had a Wii U, I don't think I'd get Rumble U. Maybe if they'd waited until the fall and included Gen 6, then it'd be more appealing.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me