Page 1 of 1
Little Quirks! [CLOSED]
Maenta Green Sparx Gems: 150
#1 Posted: 03:57:21 19/04/2013 | Topic Creator
I only just found out by accident today that if Double Trouble zaps the sheep, they change colour! I kept doing it for a while, rainbow sheep everywhere (the colour doesn't fade either lol). Sorry sheep!

Have you guys discovered any random quirks?
---
Newest: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Maenta Green Sparx Gems: 150
#2 Posted: 04:12:56 19/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
I do that all the time smilie
So much fun.

Hm, uh, well I also know that when you attack sheep with a Skylander with electric power (Zap, Cynder etc.)
they turn into big, fluff balls! You can also push them off the edge of the world ._.

Rolling them around is fun if you use electric power on them. I discovered they can fall off the world earlier when I zapped one...it seemed like it had had enough of me because it shrunk again and then bounced right off the edge. I can hear it now.
"Death is better than dealing with you..."
---
Newest: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#3 Posted: 05:47:43 19/04/2013
When I got him I did that for awhile until actually fighting with him.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#4 Posted: 09:50:21 19/04/2013
I think a few magic characters can change their colour, I SWEAR I've seen another character do it (though it was in Giants, so it might have been Punch Pop Fizz).

Water attacks make them temporarily shrink (at least, their wool). Fire makes their wool catch fire, they "run" around for a while until the wool is gone leaving them black and charred. This is also temporary, of course.

I love trying all possible attacks to see what'll happen to the sheep. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#5 Posted: 21:43:02 19/04/2013
When you use ultra gun power of trigger happy, the sheep will become big! if you use lightning with Cynder, the sheep will be big too!
if you shoot fire on him, he'll be in fire! Water on it, he'll be all wet!
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me