Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Foreman Bud's Puzzles [CLOSED]
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#1 Posted: 16:39:44 13/04/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
I bet he never even tried with those puzzles...

Which puzzle did you enjoy the most? How about the trickiest?

To be honest, I could never figure out the first and last puzzle. I could only complete them by randomly jumping on the squares and shapes until I got it right.

I liked the fish challenge but I was always premature when I was trying to flame the fish, resulting in a lot of red fish being fed to the idol.
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#2 Posted: 18:52:42 13/04/2013
I HATE fish puzzle. It always takes me about 15 minutes to finish it. First puzzle was tricky for me, until I found something which helps a lot
Order of button presses doesn't matter

Third challenge is my favourite. It is pretty easy, but I like how you must try over if you miss
---
Any Osu fan here?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#3 Posted: 11:06:38 14/04/2013
The first challenge is annoying. Next is fun. Last is annoying smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:06:58 14/04/2013 by Jaggedstar
Neo_Mametchi Green Sparx Gems: 249
#4 Posted: 16:35:10 14/04/2013
The fist puzzle was annoying, I suck at those puzzles. The second was easy. The 3rd was the worst. I keep hitting the red fish...
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#5 Posted: 17:26:38 14/04/2013
The last one with the jumping in a specific order. Is that order always the same, or is it randomized? I was never sure. <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#6 Posted: 18:13:28 14/04/2013
Quote: HIR
The last one with the jumping in a specific order. Is that order always the same, or is it randomized? I was never sure. <.>

Here is answer:
There are several possible ways, but they never change. You can use same one over and over. There is high regularity determining what orders are allowed.

Solution to 3rd problem:
Two consecutive buttons must have either same color, same inner shape or same border shape
---
Any Osu fan here?
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#7 Posted: 16:07:04 15/04/2013
I always beat the first one in 4 jumps, it's so easy.

The second one is boring, don't flame the red ones is so easy to flame when you have 8/10 >.<

The last one is pretty nice, it has a specific order but is not hard to figure out ^-^
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#8 Posted: 00:58:43 16/04/2013
I hated all of them. I'm sorry, but they were just annoying to me. ESPECIALLY the fish one.
---
BREATHE AIR.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#9 Posted: 23:30:42 19/09/2013
Yeah, I agree with SamXala.

I quite liked the first puzzle though, it's really easy, buuut I've always been fond of that type of puzzle. smilie

Second one was more annoying than anything, just waiting, waiting, waiting. It would be more fun if they made it more frantic-paced, with requiring more fish, but having more come out and just balanced that out. It feels like a test of patience, maybe that's what they were going for. smilie

The third challenge is all-around nice, it's really simple but does the job well.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#10 Posted: 08:42:31 20/09/2013
I enjoy the final challenge the most, but I do fail it at least once, only because I get confused with one combination that get's me every time. It's a good puzzle, makes you use your mind without it being too annoying.

The second challenge with the Idol is great, I'm just glad that you don't get a time limit to beat it in, so I'm quite happy to let it test my patience, another challenge in Spyro 3 is a nightmare, where you control as Bentley and you have to whack the moles, instead of his friends, so it tests your patience in that way, but to give it a cheap excuse, they put a time limit in it, now that is annoying.

The first challenge used to tease me a lot when I was a child, I would either get it straight away, or it would take forever, until I found out an easy way of doing it, and it works every time, all you have to do, from the bottom left square is to jump on that one, and then jump onto the top far left corner, and then the far right corner, and finally the far right bottom corner, and you're done. Took me ages to find that solution, but once I got it, it's easy. Technically I guess this one should be my favourite, because it IS an actual puzzle to figure out, but I find myself enjoying the last one the most, just something about it - I think it's just more satisfying hopping onto the shapes to be honest.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:44:13 20/09/2013 by SuperSpyroFan
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#11 Posted: 22:29:02 21/09/2013
First was very easy after the first time, the second is tedious, and the third actually made me think. Most annoying part is that he teleports you back to the room after you finish the puzzles.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#12 Posted: 09:15:57 22/09/2013
The first one was ridiculously easy, but I enjoyed it anyway. I liked the fish one alot. smilie And the third one was just... meh.
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#13 Posted: 02:07:01 15/01/2014
1st: Hard
2nd: Fun yet a little challangeing
3rd: Easy my favorite one to I like colors!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me