Forum

Poll

Favourite Upgrade Paths: Fire Kraken
View Results
Page 1 of 1
4th Skylanders game?!?
Dr_Awesome13 Red Sparx Gems: 50
#1 Posted: 21:12:53 30/03/2013
I know Swap Force hasn't even come out yet but, what if there's a fourth game?!?
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you! Fart, and they'll stop laughing...
HIR Hunter Gems: 4683
#2 Posted: 21:17:47 30/03/2013
The prevailing rumor is that Toys for Bob is currently working on a fourth game, and that Vicarious Visions and Toys for Bob will simultaneously work 2 years on Skylanders games, with Activision staggering their releases so there's a new game out every year. It's just like they did for several years with Treyarch, Infinity Ward, and the Call of Duty series. <.<;
---
The preceding post was made possible by readers like you. <3
Dr_Awesome13 Red Sparx Gems: 50
#3 Posted: 23:45:53 30/03/2013
Okay. Thank you! smilie
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you! Fart, and they'll stop laughing...
AirSuperiority Green Sparx Gems: 252
#4 Posted: 00:48:39 31/03/2013
I hope they consider porting their possible future Skylanders games onto PC if they make more... even if its very unlikely to be return to PC.
Kariana Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#5 Posted: 01:22:57 31/03/2013
We can safely say we are about positive it'll happen.
---
"I'm tough as nails, you're are slower than a snail. I beat up every person in jail."
www.youtube.com/user/KarianaTheAnimated
SamXala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1745
#6 Posted: 03:13:40 31/03/2013
o_0 aah What? another SKYLANDERS GAME!? Oh dear, I just want to kill myself....
---
And that was my post, thanks for reading it smilie
Kariana Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#7 Posted: 04:32:43 31/03/2013
Quote: SamXala

o_0 aah What? another SKYLANDERS GAME!? Oh dear, I just want to kill myself....


Another Skylanders game wants to make you kill yourself? O.o That's just going to far.
---
"I'm tough as nails, you're are slower than a snail. I beat up every person in jail."
www.youtube.com/user/KarianaTheAnimated
Aura24 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4570
#8 Posted: 06:06:07 31/03/2013
When Skylanders was first revealed, some fans did go too far...
---
CrystalBlazier on Youtube
sapphire3690 on Deviantart
SPARXisAWESOME Yellow Sparx Gems: 1222
#9 Posted: 06:36:03 31/03/2013
What do you mean Aura?..
---
makes a sound
Aura24 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4570
#10 Posted: 07:18:50 31/03/2013
You know when Skylanders was first revealed, most older Spyro fans raged and claimed that it was the end of the world when they saw Spyro's looks and all.
---
CrystalBlazier on Youtube
sapphire3690 on Deviantart
SPARXisAWESOME Yellow Sparx Gems: 1222
#11 Posted: 07:20:06 31/03/2013
Oh that. I thought you meant they were, actually going to (is silly nevermined!).. kill themselves ._.
---
makes a sound
HIR Hunter Gems: 4683
#12 Posted: 15:44:59 31/03/2013
Quote: Aura24

You know when Skylanders was first revealed, most older Spyro fans raged and claimed that it was the end of the world when they saw Spyro's looks and all.



I still find it funny that they do that, since Spyro as old fans know him ended back in 2004, more or less. <.<;
---
The preceding post was made possible by readers like you. <3
Spyrobaro Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1967
#13 Posted: 17:23:16 31/03/2013
While I love Skylanders, if they keep releasing more and more games with almost the same things in each game every time, I think I'm gonna have to leave the Skylanders fandom and not buy anymore of the games.....it'll be going too far if the 7th Skylanders game goes into development in the upcoming years.

Quote: SamXala

o_0 aah What? another SKYLANDERS GAME!? Oh dear, I just want to kill myself....


Geez, and I thought I overreacted over things....if you don't like Skylanders, ignore it. There's no need to cause self-harm over a VIDEO GAME about a PURPLE DRAGON.
---
darkSpyro project: Heat Wave

Only you can prevent scouting! Boy, do we need forest fires!
Spyrois2cool4yu Blue Sparx Gems: 957
#14 Posted: 22:19:47 20/04/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro

While I love Skylanders, if they keep releasing more and more games with almost the same things in each game every time, I think I'm gonna have to leave the Skylanders fandom and not buy anymore of the games.....it'll be going too far if the 7th Skylanders game goes into development in the upcoming years.

Quote: SamXala

o_0 aah What? another SKYLANDERS GAME!? Oh dear, I just want to kill myself....


Geez, and I thought I overreacted over things....if you don't like Skylanders, ignore it. There's no need to cause self-harm over a VIDEO GAME about a PURPLE DRAGON.



this isn't just ANY purple dragon we're talking about. We're talking Spyro the purple dragon. Spyro is AWESOME
---
Jesus loves you all! I love him TOO!!!
my story Here
"Cool" avatar made by shorty!
Bifrost Gold Sparx Gems: 2407
#15 Posted: 00:04:44 21/04/2013
Quote: Spyrois2cool4yu


this isn't just ANY purple dragon we're talking about. We're talking Spyro the purple dragon. Spyro is AWESOME


Which is a video game character,not a living thing,and makes a bit more money than all other purple dragons.Yes,it's JUST a purple dragon. Suicide over a video game series that you didn't create or doesn't affect your life greatly is overreacting;Spyro,Crash,Indie game of your choice,doesn't matter,video game series and all a bunch of pixels.
---
DeviantART: lunyathedragon.deviantart.com
Owned Skylanders: s1 and s2smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie LCsmilie s2smiliesmiliesmilies2smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:05:03 21/04/2013 by Bifrost
HIR Hunter Gems: 4683
#16 Posted: 00:47:03 21/04/2013
^Please stop. That's borderline spamming. @.@
---
The preceding post was made possible by readers like you. <3
Spyrois2cool4yu Blue Sparx Gems: 957
#17 Posted: 00:58:58 21/04/2013
what is borderline spamming? I'm serious, I don't know what it is.
---
Jesus loves you all! I love him TOO!!!
my story Here
"Cool" avatar made by shorty!
HIR Hunter Gems: 4683
#18 Posted: 01:17:43 21/04/2013
Quote: Spyrois2cool4yu

what is borderline spamming? I'm serious, I don't know what it is.



It means you're really close to making a pointless post that doesn't serve much of a purpose other than to annoy some people. I get that you like Spyro. I'm sure all of us do. So putting the same sentence in ALL CAPS and bold text down multiple times in one post is unnecessary. @.@
---
The preceding post was made possible by readers like you. <3
Spyrois2cool4yu Blue Sparx Gems: 957
#19 Posted: 01:45:36 21/04/2013
happy now?
---
Jesus loves you all! I love him TOO!!!
my story Here
"Cool" avatar made by shorty!
HIR Hunter Gems: 4683
#20 Posted: 01:48:54 21/04/2013
Yes! ^.^
---
The preceding post was made possible by readers like you. <3
Spyrois2cool4yu Blue Sparx Gems: 957
#21 Posted: 01:54:47 21/04/2013
Then delete all other useless posts of mine if you want.
---
Jesus loves you all! I love him TOO!!!
my story Here
"Cool" avatar made by shorty!
HIR Hunter Gems: 4683
#22 Posted: 01:56:28 21/04/2013
I didn't delete anything. ;>.>
---
The preceding post was made possible by readers like you. <3
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 1687
#23 Posted: 01:58:29 21/04/2013
^ Spyrois2cool4yu I'm sorry. I feel like a ****ing idiot. Please forgive me smilie
---
GORDON ****ING RAMSAY!
SAVE_US.JCW
Avatar © Trix Master 100
Spyrois2cool4yu Blue Sparx Gems: 957
#24 Posted: 01:59:32 21/04/2013
why? this doesn't have any relation to the topic.
---
Jesus loves you all! I love him TOO!!!
my story Here
"Cool" avatar made by shorty!
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 1687
#25 Posted: 02:02:19 21/04/2013
^ Because I feel like a ass because I deleted your post without looking at your edits.
---
GORDON ****ING RAMSAY!
SAVE_US.JCW
Avatar © Trix Master 100
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:02:59 21/04/2013 by JCW555
Spyrois2cool4yu Blue Sparx Gems: 957
#26 Posted: 02:03:45 21/04/2013
Quote: JCW555

^ Because I feel like a ass because I deleted your post without looking at your edits.




I meant HIR!
---
Jesus loves you all! I love him TOO!!!
my story Here
"Cool" avatar made by shorty!
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 1687
#27 Posted: 02:04:50 21/04/2013
Oh. smilie
---
GORDON ****ING RAMSAY!
SAVE_US.JCW
Avatar © Trix Master 100
HIR Hunter Gems: 4683
#28 Posted: 02:05:30 21/04/2013
Quote: Spyrois2cool4yu

Quote: JCW555

^ Because I feel like a ass because I deleted your post without looking at your edits.




I meant HIR!



Well I was responding to your "then delete everything else" comment. @.@
---
The preceding post was made possible by readers like you. <3
Spyrois2cool4yu Blue Sparx Gems: 957
#29 Posted: 02:08:29 21/04/2013
Exactly!
---
Jesus loves you all! I love him TOO!!!
my story Here
"Cool" avatar made by shorty!
HIR Hunter Gems: 4683
#30 Posted: 02:09:40 21/04/2013
Okay...

Anywaaaaay... I think one of those other domain names that got leaked around the time of Swap Force (I think one was Kaos Alliance or something) will be the subtitle for the 4th Skylanders game. <.<;
---
The preceding post was made possible by readers like you. <3
Spyrobaro Yellow Sparx [online] Gems: 1967
#31 Posted: 02:18:33 21/04/2013
He's going back on-topic.

Just because you don't like Skylanders doesn't mean other people can't talk about it.
---
darkSpyro project: Heat Wave

Only you can prevent scouting! Boy, do we need forest fires!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:59 21/04/2013 by HIR
Spyrois2cool4yu Blue Sparx Gems: 957
#32 Posted: 02:20:33 21/04/2013
good! Then delete that post. You are hunter!
---
Jesus loves you all! I love him TOO!!!
my story Here
"Cool" avatar made by shorty!
Bifrost Gold Sparx Gems: 2407
#33 Posted: 16:09:52 21/04/2013
Quote: HIR

Okay...

Anywaaaaay... I think one of those other domain names that got leaked around the time of Swap Force (I think one was Kaos Alliance or something) will be the subtitle for the 4th Skylanders game. <.<;



Or they might be just names for the types of Skylanders in the fourth game,they sound a lot like it instead of the actual game name. Nano Skylanders versus Super Skylanders versus Kaos Alliance all at once;now that'd be awesome :U
---
DeviantART: lunyathedragon.deviantart.com
Owned Skylanders: s1 and s2smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie LCsmilie s2smiliesmiliesmilies2smilie
Bolt Gold Sparx Gems: 2656
#34 Posted: 21:27:12 21/04/2013
Really, Skylanders is so successful so why would they want to stop making the games? Pretty much every kid loves it (my brother wants to play my Skylanders gamesm, and he even has Skylanders thongs smilie), the Skylanders showbags at the Easter Show (at the time I went) were all sold out, showing how much the kiddies love it. This game is a great source of money for Activision, especially with all the Adventure Packs and additional characters. Most of the kids will want to get everything to make this game better so they get their parents to buy them more characters and ad-ons, which I myself think are too overpriced, haha, (and my parents think that too, lol) so Activision gets more money. They'd be stupid if they were to stop making the games now!
But with the gameplay, I only have the 3DS versions of the game, not the console versions. The 3DS version is cool because you can actually jump in it, and the levels are actually pretty interesting as far as kids games go, but that is just my opinion. I'm sure that it'd keep the kids entertained, I really love some of the level design so I'm sure that others do too. The game did only take me like 4 hours to complete? I didn't keep track of the time so I'm not sure. It wasn't overly challenging, the worst part was probably the final boss fight? But it wasn't hard because it was aimed at younger children, and they wouldn't want to play it if they couldn't get passed a section. As for the console version, I've never played it or seen anyone play it, but I've heard on reviews that the Skylanders can't jump or dodge or anything like that. They can only walk and that's it, well, besides attacks and stuff. But as far as the flying goes, it's more just like hovering off the ground and doesn't add anything to the gameplay, right? So then it's worse that DotD flying, which wasn't that free in the first place.
So, I'm thinking that the kids like it because they can put their toys into the game. The gameplay doesn't seem all that good, so if they didn't have the toy feature in the game, it wouldn't be all that popular? Yeah, I think they toys make it good. smilie
ALSO, Disney is making a game with the toy idea like Skylanders, so I guess it's working if another game is starting to copy it.

So yeah, Actyivision would be vegetables if they decided to cancel Skylanders games. X3
---
The sky is never the limit!
deviantART|Art Tumblr
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#35 Posted: 12:00:05 12/05/2013
i have no doubt there will be a 4th game but i hope they do have online gaming this time.. other than that figures is gonna be a problem over time.. if you have the 1,2,3 game and most of the figures... than start on a 4th... you will end up having to dedicating a room in your house for it. 8-16 new figures for each new game is more than enough if you ask me. because you will be able to play with your older figures in these games too.. anyway i am looking forward more to the 4th then the 3th because it will be done by tfb...
Kariana Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#36 Posted: 12:05:11 12/05/2013
I found this post on Tumblr mentioning a 4th game: http://kari-ana.tumblr.com/pos...kely-to-develop
---
"I'm tough as nails, you're are slower than a snail. I beat up every person in jail."
www.youtube.com/user/KarianaTheAnimated
parisruelz12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2939
#37 Posted: 16:35:26 12/05/2013
I think Skylanders is going to be the next Call of duty, as Activison keeps pushing out games like there's no real tomorrow. Which could mean that there will be no time for improving on the game's controls, characters and storyline. It'll be scratched record playing the same song over and over again until you just go tired, you throw the damn thing out. You all saw happened when they tried to push a game out with too much storyline out in year, right? (< Sonic 06)


Skylanders 4 (if that even happens) might be called "Call of Sklanders: Purple ops."

Quote: Aura24

You know when Skylanders was first revealed, most older Spyro fans raged and claimed that it was the end of the world when they saw Spyro's looks and all.




Kind of like the Sonic fandom and every single Sonic design.. >.>
---
remember that part where i'm funny?
No?
Neither do I.
Jaggedstar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1287
#38 Posted: 17:10:47 12/05/2013
Quote: Bolt

Really, Skylanders is so successful so why would they want to stop making the games? Pretty much every kid loves it (my brother wants to play my Skylanders gamesm, and he even has Skylanders thongs smilie)




what.
---
Quote: Matteomax

in the club like what up i got a ripto avatar

Storm Dragon Green Sparx Gems: 295
#39 Posted: 17:14:47 12/05/2013
Ugh... I'm so sick of Skylanders. Oh Spyro, how I miss you :C

Quote: Jaggedstar

Quote: Bolt

Really, Skylanders is so successful so why would they want to stop making the games? Pretty much every kid loves it (my brother wants to play my Skylanders gamesm, and he even has Skylanders thongs smilie)




what.



- - -
---
Hero of Time~
Check my profile for where to find me~
Drek95 Blue Sparx Gems: 681
#40 Posted: 11:46:10 14/06/2013
Well, even if I am 17, I love Skylanders, for it's creativity, and all those unique playable characters. But if the franchise start to decade, then I'll leave it without doubt. You cannot be a fan of a series, ONLY because it is called in a certain way. It mus be worth it!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Mrmorrises Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#41 Posted: 20:12:40 14/06/2013
I'll put money on there being a 4th game. I don't know if I'll spend money on it.
---
"What we think is chic, unique, and quite adorable, they think is odd, sodom and gomorah-ble!"
Hot Dog 542 Blue Sparx Gems: 953
#42 Posted: 21:52:20 14/06/2013
I think I'll stop after 3 anyway.
---
"Speak up Lassy, KenDrAh?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:52:59 14/06/2013 by Hot Dog 542
84skylanderdude Blue Sparx Gems: 789
#43 Posted: 01:35:37 21/11/2013
I can't wait for the fourht game to be revealed! I wonder what it will be. Hmm... *mind wanders*
---
Another smash punch! :[A]:
cowpowa23 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1921
#44 Posted: 16:06:48 21/11/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro

While I love Skylanders, if they keep releasing more and more games with almost the same things in each game every time, I think I'm gonna have to leave the Skylanders fandom and not buy anymore of the games.....it'll be going too far if the 7th Skylanders game goes into development in the upcoming years.

Quote: SamXala

o_0 aah What? another SKYLANDERS GAME!? Oh dear, I just want to kill myself....


Geez, and I thought I overreacted over things....if you don't like Skylanders, ignore it. There's no need to cause self-harm over a VIDEO GAME about a PURPLE DRAGON.




Quote: parisruelz12

I think Skylanders is going to be the next Call of duty, as Activison keeps pushing out games like there's no real tomorrow. Which could mean that there will be no time for improving on the game's controls, characters and storyline. It'll be scratched record playing the same song over and over again until you just go tired, you throw the damn thing out. You all saw happened when they tried to push a game out with too much storyline out in year, right? (< Sonic 06)


Skylanders 4 (if that even happens) might be called "Call of Sklanders: Purple ops."

Quote: Aura24

You know when Skylanders was first revealed, most older Spyro fans raged and claimed that it was the end of the world when they saw Spyro's looks and all.




Kind of like the Sonic fandom and every single Sonic design.. >.>



(Baro and Paris) ^These... I think 3/4 is enough. <_<
---
e.e
(Notice: Posted in the leaving/returning thread incase anyone cares. ^.^)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me