darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > The Best fun Skylander Tier List (solo)
Page 1 of 1
The Best fun Skylander Tier List (solo) [CLOSED]
SunburnPhoenix Red Sparx Gems: 36
#1 Posted: 13:41:25 30/03/2013 | Topic Creator
We have seen the gamefaq PvP list by "macdadd" about the list tier for PvP.

Now this is for the best fun (including path) for skylanders including why. Feel free to post your own list here!! smilie

This is for the skylander you most enjoying playing with by yourself in single player mode. smilie

If you are too lazy to post entire lists, just put your top three of the most fun and top three of the least fun (including the paths)

Enjoy!! smilie Remember to post YOUR list!!

(work in progress, still editing list)

From Most Fun! to least fun
----------------------------

1) Flameslinger
Why:
Arrows are fun! (in a videogame). And the sound of a "thffuuuummpp" as the arrow is launched in SSA is amazingly fun, with a deep bass sound that sounds as if you are holding the bow yourself. Satisfying!!
Path: Pyromancer
You feel like the Flash (more like Kid Flash to be exact). And Green Arrow. (both superheroes I watched on this young justice show) Running around with fire trails and supernovas while Twanging arrrow after arrow to your hearts content from the sky or from the any angles, you can fire-trail run with amazing speed to and unleash arrows from all direction before the first one even hits the opponent. Fun!!!
add. comments
It feels so perfectly balanced, the speed of the run, the flash of the bow and arrow, and timing is everything in a fun to play character.

2) Sunburn
Why:
You blast. and youblast. And before you youtube Sunburn Flamelord he has already blast blast blasted some more. Sunburn is just sooo fun and this is bias here, but I feel at one with Sunburn. My first time using him against Kaos, the final boss, I took out 3 quaters of Kaos's life bar just with Sunburn alone. And I took not much of a scratch. And I enjoyed everybit of just overwhelming my foes with a neverending wide spread arc of fast burning flame. just note that if you get hit the flame starts from 10 damage again before building up to 30 damage a second.
Path: Flamelord
This path provides the never ending flame blasts! So much fun to walk around being a Phoenix ON fire (they take damage touching you once you get up to 30 damage per second) shooting a wide arching fast burning flame.
add. comments
Sunburn is slow, but doing all the speed trails to add to his speed plus his Flight of the Phoenix soul gem power up lets you fly from spot to spot.
Not to mention his teleportation move is a real party trick smilie

3) Sonic Boom
Why:
You get awesome little sonic booms (up to three before you even pick a path) that grow up and follow you and can fly once they grow enough. And they attack enemies!! smilie Its almost like the frito lay sidekicks but they attack and are cuuuuutteee smilie
Path: Medea Griffin
Specializes in the little sonic booms that you can lay eggs and hatches.
add. comments
not much of an attack variety but still the sonic scream is a hoot to use!

4) Bash / Stump Smash
Why:
You can flatten sheep and enemies with the Bash Roll and the Stump Smash.. smash
Path:Up to you!! smilie
add. comments
One is overpowering with 240 damage in a hit (bash) and the other can shoot lots of cool round nuts and a giant nut that you can push around like in a golf course. fun!!

5) Chop Chop
Why:
Its like playing diablo but in skylanders. Note that he is fun to me when he is NOT upgraded at all, except for maybe moving faster with shield. The reason being is it provides satisfaction with his standard sword when he is just hacking and slashing at enemies as its so much fun slashing and chopping a larger enemy lots of times as you move in and out to use your shield and slash. With the vampire path, his sword becomes soooo big (roughly bigger than him) and can kill enemies with more damage, and is less satifsying to use.
Path NOT to select: both
add. comments
Might be a bit of a weird choice of play, but he ranks in the obscure list of characters who are more fun without certain upgrades.

6) Dino-rang/ Gill Grunt / Trigger Happy
Dino-rang -Controllable boomerang like a remote controlled boomerang that bounces off enemies and never gets destroyed even when hitting a wall!!!
Path Boomerang Master

Gill Grunt -Awesome fun just sniping like a trooper in the Doom movie featuring the rock!
Path personal choice but Water Weaver for me! smilie

Trigger Happy -he is really trigger happy. Coins never made better golden bullets, bouncing off walls like coins do. lol
The Golden Machine Gun (google it) is awesome fun!!

Not Fun to play list:
--------------------

1)Ignitor
2)Hex
3)Lightning Rod
4)Drobot
5)Camo
---
1 smilie 2 smilie 3 smilie 4 smilie 5 smilie 6 smilie 7 smilie 8 smilie 9 smilie
28skylanders including smilie
would like: smilie smilie goldsmilie smilie smilie glowsmilie and smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:51:22 30/03/2013 by SunburnPhoenix
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 21:14:45 04/04/2013
Srsly? how is Ignitor not fun to play as!?!? Hes Chop Chop minus the shield! You said you love hack n slash guys and on Blademaster (The more fun path) He does just that.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#3 Posted: 19:00:09 09/04/2013
Camo NOT fun?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smilie
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#4 Posted: 19:19:58 09/04/2013
I think that Wham-Shell, Drill Sgt and Zap are fun to play as.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me