Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
How to export your collection page [CLOSED]
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#1 Posted: 02:50:13 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
If you want to save your collection from http://universe.skylanders.com/my-collection/ onto your computer, there's a way (it can also be used for the collections in-game).

NOTE: I don't know how to do this on Mac, but it should only be a google away. These instructions are for Windows.
Start with the Skylanders tab. Press the Start button on your computer's task bar. In the program search bar, look up "Snip." Select the "Snipping Tool" (I recommend, temporarily or permanently, pinning it to your task bar to make things easier). Now, go to your collection page, and open up the Snipping Tool, and "snip" away part of the screen. There'll be a box on the screen, resize it to encompass your collection. If your collection is too large, snip the upper half, then scroll down and snip the lower half. Save it, and you done!

If you want to save the other tabs, go ahead and click on each of them and repeat the instructions.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#2 Posted: 02:54:43 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Of course, you can capture as much or as little of the screen as you want, I just chose to only do the box itself.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The party of the first part shall be hereafter referred to as the party of the first part. The party of the second part shall be hereafter referred to as the party of the second part. The above Dino-Rang is actually a friend's that I happened to scan in.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:56:26 29/03/2013 by Doomslicer
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 03:06:16 29/03/2013
All I have to do on a Mac is...

Open a image
Click "file"
Click "take screenshot"
Click "from selection"
Select your collection
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#4 Posted: 17:25:23 30/03/2013
http://www.techspot.com/commun...-button.150215/
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me