Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Darksiders is missing [CLOSED]
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1 Posted: 11:48:15 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
With Lent nearly finished, I decided to look up all the purchases I made in the Sony Entertainment Network Sore and see how many GB I would have to download.

When trying to look for Darksiders, all I found was it's sequel but not the original. Darksiders is no longer on PSN. Why? I was hoping to download the game because the game was only €3.99, which is now gone down the drain from my wallet.

I know THQ is gone but why remove one game when it's sequel is still up?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#2 Posted: 12:04:35 28/03/2013
Well that's odd, as it's supposed to have been on the American PS+ back in Jan... So it would have had to disappeared since then...

That said, having a browse, looks like it was removed about last week (along with all the DLC for 2...) And only gone on the EU PSN Store. So the US still have it.

"The DLC's were removed at the request of the publisher, IE THQ. According to Sony's head office who i just got a call back from, They were removed because THQ asked them to, Crucible pass does not work either, which was my original issue i brought up with Playstation Network Tech Support. "the Code Is Invalid or you have entered it wrong" Was what I got from PSN about the crucible pass." <- From PS forums...

And again, from a member of staff on last week's store update blog... "Due to THQ’s recent issues a lot of their content has or will be removed soon."

Looks like you've missed your chance. :/
#3 Posted: 15:31:09 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I should've just downloaded the game from my PS3 (without really playing any games) when I had the chance.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#4 Posted: 16:09:27 28/03/2013
Quote: StevemacQ
I should've just downloaded the game from my PS3 (without really playing any games) when I had the chance.

Indeed...

It's like before with the Too Human thing (and the other related games) which all got removed from download a fair whiles ago. They can remove these at any times without warning... It's a huge gamble not to download ASAP... :/

And 2 is being removed off the eshop too.

http://www.nintendolife.com/ne...fter_31st_march

Looks like all THQ games are going off all distribution services.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:46:48 28/03/2013 by bisylizzie
#5 Posted: 18:40:07 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Darksiders, Too Human and several Activision 007 games. What other games, in the 16-bit days, have been forgotten by all but gamers?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#6 Posted: 15:48:37 05/05/2013 | Topic Creator
It turns out I was still able to download Darksiders from the PS Store on my PS3, install and got over an hour in so far.

R.I.P. THQ.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me