Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Cannot visit friends Islands [CLOSED]
Wesandolla Red Sparx Gems: 26
#1 Posted: 12:37:59 24/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Please help me out. I can send and receive gifts all day, but I cannot send invites or visit other islands. I was able the first day, but not since. Everyone I open the social window, it tells me there is an update, do I want to restart. If I do restart, it gives me the same restart window when I open the social window. I have done everything except deleting the app and reloading it. I'm afraid I will lose everything even though I back up the cloud everyday. Any advice?
Lmscott6098 Red Sparx Gems: 44
#2 Posted: 06:27:16 30/03/2013
I'm having his same issue. Only I can visit some friends but not others. I'm getting the same message when opening the social window with the same results. If anyone finds out anything please let me know. Hope this gets fixed soon. You're not alone.

Edit: Today I went to the App Store and realized my skylanders game needed to be updated from there. Previously I had just been hitting the okay button when I opened the game and it said "There is an update would you like to restart?". Apparently this doesn't work for my I-pad 2. I don't know if its something with my settings or if its just an error but it wasn't actually updating anything. After updating from the App Store everything works very well and it's nice to see the new stuff.

I hope this helps someone else.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:57 15/04/2013 by Lmscott6098
Ashalind Green Sparx Gems: 113
#3 Posted: 02:30:24 02/04/2013
I was having the same problem the last day or 2. Today I turned my iPad completely off and after the reboot, I stopped getting the error message and was able to visit friends again. Yay!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me