darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Has anyone found a workaround to the Dragon's Peak Star Glitch on the XBox 360?
Page 1 of 1
Has anyone found a workaround to the Dragon's Peak Star Glitch on the XBox 360? [CLOSED]
Ravor Red Sparx Gems: 33
#1 Posted: 01:04:00 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Quick question, has anyone found a work around for the "missing star glitch" on the Xbox 360? Namely the glitch where Dragon's Peak registers as having earned all three stars while in-level AND right after beating the level "BUT" doesn't display the middle star as being earned while in the Ruins or on another level?

Thank you for your time.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#2 Posted: 03:44:12 17/03/2013
Personally, no. I've hammered at this over and over, completed it several times, but still no dice. I wish I could at least find out what goal it thinks is missing so I could concentrate on it! It's always the middle star, so it could be the speed run, could be the Enemy Goal, could be a few other things.

I'd be interested in hearing a solution as well... The closest "solution" I've found is that this glitch doesn't exist in Giants, LOL!
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Ravor Red Sparx Gems: 33
#3 Posted: 04:29:43 17/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Hmm, is it a 100% "effects everyone every time" bug or if I focus on Dragon's Peak first on a fresh save slot will it sometimes complete?
DraculauraXXX Blue Sparx Gems: 654
#4 Posted: 05:56:06 17/03/2013
I "hammered at this over and over" as well but still could not get it.
I literally spent a whole day trying different things to find a work around, but found nothing.
if I remember correctly, I did try a new save, but that didn't work either.
once I gave up on it, it wasn't long that I realized I could never get the "achievement for all achievements" accolite.
thats the point where I pretty much was glad i at least finished this game as much as I could.
did anyone get "achievement for all achievements" accolite on the 360 ever?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:58:01 17/03/2013 by DraculauraXXX
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me