Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Scarlet Ninjini - Estimated Delivery from Amazon.de
First | Previous | Page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Scarlet Ninjini - Estimated Delivery from Amazon.de [CLOSED]
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#401 Posted: 21:37:53 06/04/2013
Mine showed up 16 days after est. delivery date.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#402 Posted: 23:28:47 06/04/2013
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: Matteomax
^ You can get a replacement.

Not from Activision themselves. In-Game Variants except Legendarys and Punch PopFizz and Dark Spyro are not listed there.

Call them and talk to them. They will send you labels to mail her in, then they will mail a new one to you. They made me do this for my gnarly tree rex. You need to call because the code on the bottom matches the reg of each character. In other words gnarly and Red tree rex code on the bottom match.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:36 06/04/2013 by SlayerX11
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#403 Posted: 03:29:17 07/04/2013
Quote: Shroomy_Boomy
Quote: niceguy1
?????? This is the first I've heard of a date or store for Scarlet Ninjini, do you have a source on this? (I believe I've read that you work at Target, but I mean something we can see, like a flyer)

I'm pretty sure he works at the corporate offices since he's in Minneapolis... I also work in media and it is not only illegal to release flyers or ads before they're supposed to run, but one can lose their job over it... I'm sure you would have never asked him that if you knew what it entailed, but I just wanted to make you aware that it's prolly not worth the consequences (if traced back to him) for someone with a job like that... and if I'm wrong, or he's not worried about it, please share away!! lol

Actually, I never asked any such thing at all... Of course pre-releasing stuff before it should run would endanger his job. I would never ask any such thing of anybody, especially for something as petty as wanting information early, and I look down upon anybody who does ignore the welfare of others over their own impatience. I was asking for publically-available information, like an online flyer or something. Hence my asking for "something we can see". A pre-release flyer is NOT something we can see. smilie

Please don't put words in my mouth or assume the worst. That leads to negativity and other bad things. And there's already too much of that EVERYWHERE online.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#404 Posted: 03:53:46 07/04/2013
Quote: SlayerX11
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
^ You can get a replacement.

Not from Activision themselves. In-Game Variants except Legendarys and Punch PopFizz and Dark Spyro are not listed there.

Call them and talk to them. They will send you labels to mail her in, then they will mail a new one to you. They made me do this for my gnarly tree rex. You need to call because the code on the bottom matches the reg of each character. In other words gnarly and Red tree rex code on the bottom match.

You'd figure after 2 games they'd just make sure they were coded separately...
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
jainasky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1016
#405 Posted: 16:28:32 07/04/2013
Good Lord she's 95 Euro now on the 2nd hand market there.

So glad I got her, is she getting restocked or was last month it?
---
jainasky
Lady Skylanders collector from the Southern US
Favorite characters: Whirlwind, Flashwing, Molten Hot Dog, Eye Brawl and Ninjini
Legendary Dad Green Sparx Gems: 171
#406 Posted: 16:51:42 07/04/2013
Im glad I ordered her when I did....now Im at home...just relaxing..waiting for the next wave to be released..
---
SKYLANDER FO LIFE..!!
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#407 Posted: 16:52:13 07/04/2013
I have been watching all the time and I best last month was it.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#408 Posted: 21:25:18 07/04/2013
Haven't seen scarlet restocked, thinking i prob should have jumped on this.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#409 Posted: 22:19:46 07/04/2013

I regret not jumping on it either. To think I have to get up early again and go to Target just for one figure that isn't even guaranteed due to this "limited storewide" bs!
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#410 Posted: 22:29:18 07/04/2013
Quote: Hexin_Wishes

I regret not jumping on it either. To think I have to get up early again and go to Target just for one figure that isn't even guaranteed due to this "limited storewide" bs!

I also really regret not snagging her, along with a few of the Mega Bloks sets.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#411 Posted: 11:08:26 08/04/2013

I also really regret not snagging her, along with a few of the Mega Bloks sets.

When there was the one restocking of her I had a chance on getting two of her, but passed even after having them in my cart. They were removed from my cart later as someone already purchased them of course, and I was fortunate enough through a bit of struggling in trying to get what seemed to be the last one for that price.

Somehow I got lucky in able to get it bought, it was also shipped and for the moment amazon has my money, just waiting on her to come. I think both of you will get her without a problem. She's just going to be as hard as the other variants to get, and I still need two of her anyway so I'll probably be out there hunting too when she gets out. I got this one to see testing wise on how long it will take on getting her, that and I'm interested to see up close the difference in packaging. If she is offered at about any store though, just go at the time she is out to the one you know by you that will have her. For me that's target who's been a lot more reliable than walmart because of when they get their figures that they put them out and actually will hold whichever figure for me I need. So target does deserve more credit this time around.

I should add like with ninjini when the announcement was made for the original, chances are that its best to keep tabs on TRU's website first as they're most likely going to have her in stock and you just might get her that way without the fuss.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:15:47 08/04/2013 by tigerdr
Shawn Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#412 Posted: 12:20:23 08/04/2013

You would like to think Target learned after the Jade debacle and will be a little more prepared for Scarlet. Either way I personally have no issue going to get her when she is officially released.
---
Where's me goats?
lesty Yellow Sparx Gems: 1239
#413 Posted: 13:50:15 08/04/2013
Quote: Shawn

You would like to think Target learned after the Jade debacle and will be a little more prepared for Scarlet. Either way I personally have no issue going to get her when she is officially released.

How exactly was the Jade Flashwing exclusive a "debacle"? The fact that some hit the shelves earlier than expected, and had to get pulled until the 17th? The Jade Flashwing exclusive was a huge win for Target, and they sold through their inventory in the two weeks that she was promoted. The success of this promotion is also a factor in Target getting quantities of Scarlet Ninjini in May. I still don't understand why you're already complaining about Scarlet being limited, either. Almost all color variants are, right? Just go to Target on May 19th and stop thinking the sky is falling.
#414 Posted: 14:06:45 08/04/2013
Quote: lesty

How exactly was the Jade Flashwing exclusive a "debacle"? The fact that some hit the shelves earlier than expected, and had to get pulled until the 17th? The Jade Flashwing exclusive was a huge win for Target, and they sold through their inventory in the two weeks that she was promoted. The success of this promotion is also a factor in Target getting quantities of Scarlet Ninjini in May. I still don't understand why you're already complaining about Scarlet being limited, either. Almost all color variants are, right? Just go to Target on May 19th and stop thinking the sky is falling.

It may have been a success for Target, but as a consumer, if I didn't get there early/day of--I wouldn't have mine. I would appreciate the experience being a little "Stress free"---and as others have indicated---some of the stock was pitiful---one box of 12 at some stores and that was it. I was there semi-regularly and never saw her again. I'm going to have to schedule time off to go get mine---I guess it will be worth it not to spend $50+ on it on eBay.

I'm hoping they beef it up a bit on future exclusives.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:08:24 08/04/2013 by GhostRoaster
#415 Posted: 15:04:44 08/04/2013

Wait, did I miss something, target is getting scarlet on may 19th>?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#416 Posted: 16:15:08 08/04/2013
I'll be getting mine at target.
WhirlwindDragon Green Sparx Gems: 407
#417 Posted: 16:21:14 08/04/2013
I will see if it is true that Scarlet Ninjini will be at Target on May 19th
---
2/2 Stone Variants Zook and Whirlwind and Polar Whirlwind

I need Scarlet Ninjini
#418 Posted: 16:32:33 08/04/2013
I plan on getting mine at Target as well. When I said debacle, I meant for the fact that had it not been for them accidentally releasing her early online I would not have one. I have 4 Targets within a half hour of me and none if them have had her in stock and have had fliers up saying they did not have any to honor the flyer. So yeah I'm sure it was a win for Target but for the consumer, it is not.
---
Where's me goats?
#419 Posted: 17:33:55 08/04/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster

It may have been a success for Target, but as a consumer, if I didn't get there early/day of--I wouldn't have mine. I would appreciate the experience being a little "Stress free"---and as others have indicated---some of the stock was pitiful---one box of 12 at some stores and that was it. I was there semi-regularly and never saw her again. I'm going to have to schedule time off to go get mine---I guess it will be worth it not to spend $50+ on it on eBay.

I'm hoping they beef it up a bit on future exclusives.

Exactly my feelings. Out of all the store exclusives, Toys'R'Us is the best in NYC when it comes to variants because they stock them ridiculously! WalMart had none when I went to pick up my order of Molten and Target legit had those twelve behind the counter.

I plan on getting mine at Target as well. When I said debacle, I meant for the fact that had it not been for them accidentally releasing her early online I would not have one. I have 4 Targets within a half hour of me and none if them have had her in stock and have had fliers up saying they did not have any to honor the flyer. So yeah I'm sure it was a win for Target but for the consumer, it is not.

Yes! Target needs to step it's cookies up.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#420 Posted: 17:59:41 08/04/2013
In actuality, we can partially blame ourselves for Target not having supply in many stores when the flyers went out. How many of us went into the stores and talked the employees into putting them out? As I understand their was a date on the box (although not enforced at the register). Target is to blame for responding late by not setting up the street date. It also didn't help that many people were soaking them up like crazy buying 3 or 4 at a time for everyone they knew.

If Target has anything to learn from this it would be to set the register street date right off the bat. Then, it would cut off our access to the figures early too - but the customers that went by the ad could find them on that date.
#421 Posted: 19:13:32 08/04/2013
Quote: defpally
In actuality, we can partially blame ourselves for Target not having supply in many stores when the flyers went out. How many of us went into the stores and talked the employees into putting them out? As I understand their was a date on the box (although not enforced at the register). Target is to blame for responding late by not setting up the street date. It also didn't help that many people were soaking them up like crazy buying 3 or 4 at a time for everyone they knew.

If Target has anything to learn from this it would be to set the register street date right off the bat. Then, it would cut off our access to the figures early too - but the customers that went by the ad could find them on that date.

Wait was scarlet in a target ad? or we talking about jade....I'm so lost atm
#422 Posted: 19:16:44 08/04/2013
Jade, they were talking about the Target "debacle" on it. I think their biggest issue was not setting the register street date before it shipped.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#423 Posted: 19:24:24 08/04/2013
I think not only that, but Target really needs to get some feedback from buyers. We know for a fact (and I believe that at least someone in corporate knows as well) that Skylanders is a "hot item"- it WILL sell.

When a store has a special figure, ESPECIALLY in the Skylanders line, they should know to buy more than they would of say..some other line (or wherever that distinction is made on the chain)

I hope that next time around, Target #1 buys more of the figures so they have a larger amount of stock, and #2, sets a hard street date on them in the individual stores. It'd also be nice to educate the employees on what exactly that means; ie- don't put them out ahead of time, let customers know when they can purchase them, don't take asinine "reserves" on them, etc. A memo or something would be great.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#424 Posted: 19:44:54 08/04/2013
Quote: spyroflame0487
I think not only that, but Target really needs to get some feedback from buyers. We know for a fact (and I believe that at least someone in corporate knows as well) that Skylanders is a "hot item"- it WILL sell.

When a store has a special figure, ESPECIALLY in the Skylanders line, they should know to buy more than they would of say..some other line (or wherever that distinction is made on the chain)

I hope that next time around, Target #1 buys more of the figures so they have a larger amount of stock, and #2, sets a hard street date on them in the individual stores. It'd also be nice to educate the employees on what exactly that means; ie- don't put them out ahead of time, let customers know when they can purchase them, don't take asinine "reserves" on them, etc. A memo or something would be great.

Order too many and it is Legendary Trigger Happy again. This is a recolor of a figure that hasn't been all that popular previously. I honestly think their supply wasn't that bad, it sold out in the time frame of their promotion - sure some areas it was hard to get, but others had plenty on the shelves. They want it to sell out, and during the promotion, shelf space is valuable. Had the fixed the street date issue most places would have been fine. They are also bound by how many Activision is willing to dedicate production towards making, they still have other figures to make too.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#425 Posted: 19:53:12 08/04/2013
Quote: spyroflame0487

Order too many and it is Legendary Trigger Happy again. This is a recolor of a figure that hasn't been all that popular previously. I honestly think their supply wasn't that bad, it sold out in the time frame of their promotion - sure some areas it was hard to get, but others had plenty on the shelves. They want it to sell out, and during the promotion, shelf space is valuable. Had the fixed the street date issue most places would have been fine. They are also bound by how many Activision is willing to dedicate production towards making, they still have other figures to make too.

You can STILL find L-Trigger in stores.. Forget it, he's the most over-stocked Legendary next to Stealth Elf.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#426 Posted: 20:43:54 08/04/2013

I consider anticipating demand either a success or failure---choose to blame a few overzealous collectors if you want. It was a failure.
---
#427 Posted: 22:04:01 08/04/2013
Hey guys... Do you think target wanted more quantities? Of course they did. Their negotiations with activision allowed them to get the quantities they did have and from what I saw, they were on the shelves for much of the 2-week prior to Easter, as planned.

Yes.. Scarlet will be at Target by Mid-May, but it won't be an exclusive.
#428 Posted: 23:39:54 08/04/2013
Scarlet won't be a Target exclusive?
---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
#429 Posted: 23:59:17 08/04/2013
^No, the info lesty obtained leads him to believe she will be available to all major retailers but obviously he can only speak for Target.
---
Where's me goats?
#430 Posted: 00:02:20 09/04/2013
How does she know about all this obtained info?
---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
#431 Posted: 00:17:24 09/04/2013
I believe he works within the corporate offices of Target but he didn't say exactly what he heard just that he was lead to believe she will be available everywhere. I wouldn't expect him to divulge to much info seeing as job security could become an issue if he shares to much. He gave honest info on Jade and Target so he is a reliable source.
---
Where's me goats?
#432 Posted: 00:21:05 09/04/2013
Hopefully if this is true that Scarlet will be in Target stores on May 19th then lesty is a genius
---

I need Scarlet Ninjini
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#433 Posted: 08:03:02 09/04/2013
I've seen no "info", just a couple of posts where Lesty talked matter-of-fact-ly about "Target on May 19th" and that she won't be exclusive, like we all already know she'll be there on that date, and non-exclusively, like all of this is well-established. With nothing further than that, even after requesting some kind of information, I'm considering this information mere rumour. Especially since it goes firmly against past experience, where the only non-exclusive variants (to my knowledge) have been those in bundles. Why would Scarlet, and only Scarlet, be the only variant - ever - you can get by herself and from anywhere? Especially after her current short initial exclusives at Amazon Germany and TRU Sweden?
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#434 Posted: 12:14:16 09/04/2013
I've seen no "info", just a couple of posts where Lesty talked matter-of-fact-ly about "Target on May 19th" and that she won't be exclusive, like we all already know she'll be there on that date, and non-exclusively, like all of this is well-established. With nothing further than that, even after requesting some kind of information, I'm considering this information mere rumour. Especially since it goes firmly against past experience, where the only non-exclusive variants (to my knowledge) have been those in bundles. Why would Scarlet, and only Scarlet, be the only variant - ever - you can get by herself and from anywhere? Especially after her current short initial exclusives at Amazon Germany and TRU Sweden?

First time for everything.....trying something new.....IDK just throwing out some ideas smilie. Never said anyone has to believe him, just that he let us in on Jade before we knew anything about her so I'm inclined to give him credit on his info until he is otherwise proven wrong.
---
Where's me goats?
#435 Posted: 12:42:38 09/04/2013

Much like when I offered up Jade info in early February and was doubted, I'll just say this: I could care less if you believe me. I'm not trying to be some attention seeking, news-breaking poster (hence why I didn't start a thread about Jade when I shared the news, and didn't start a thread about scarlet). As a dad of a young son who plays skylanders, I just wanted to share information with the die-hard skylander community, many of whom are wondering how they can obtain scarlet ninjini. I don't have to show you any proof. And You don't have to believe me. Just wait and see.
#436 Posted: 22:58:12 10/04/2013
Quote: Skylandscaper
Mine showed up 16 days after est. delivery date.

Congrats on her finally reaching you. Still nothing on this end for now, but it's been the whole weekend stuff that has probably gotten in the way in the delivery of mine. Now it seems it's going to fall into the first estimate atleast now. I'm hoping she shows up either tomorrow or friday.

Much like when I offered up Jade info in early February and was doubted, I'll just say this: I could care less if you believe me. I'm not trying to be some attention seeking, news-breaking poster (hence why I didn't start a thread about Jade when I shared the news, and didn't start a thread about scarlet). As a dad of a young son who plays skylanders, I just wanted to share information with the die-hard skylander community, many of whom are wondering how they can obtain scarlet ninjini. I don't have to show you any proof. And You don't have to believe me. Just wait and see.

I think like everyone here, I do appreciate the info you did give back then as it did help to get her when she did come out. I'll probably go after atleast one in may especially as a just in case to the one I ordered. Though I still need one for my sister.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:33 10/04/2013 by tigerdr
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#437 Posted: 23:05:29 10/04/2013
Lesty, it's okay.
#438 Posted: 21:22:08 11/04/2013
Still no scarlet here too, so hopefully tomorrow she'll come.
---
#439 Posted: 22:12:42 12/04/2013
Happy to report that my scarlet ninjini got here safe and sound today. I figured it was going to come today and lo and behold she did. She looks perfectly fine.
---
#440 Posted: 23:26:18 15/04/2013

I can confirm again that Scarlet will be available in Mid-May and she will NOT be an exclusive to any retalier. She will still be limited like other color variants, but you'll be able to find her at multiple retailers. Target will have her for sure, and I would guess Best Buy, Walmart, Toys R Us and Gamestop will also be carrying her at some point in May. Keep your eyes open.
#441 Posted: 23:32:19 15/04/2013
TFB really bit the big one here. Not impressed one bit. An unneeded added stress. Can't wait to find out Polar will be the same.
#442 Posted: 00:10:32 16/04/2013
I for one can't wait. I can see Polar being distributed the same way some time in the June to July area. It does seem a little anti-climatic really.
---
Where's me goats?
#443 Posted: 09:22:15 16/04/2013
If every retailer has a chance to carry her and then polar it'll not only keep the scalpers at bay for a bit, but also allow everyone to just pick a retailer they have frequented and chances are they'll get the ones they need. I honestly would have rather seen that done with all four of them, then no one really would miss out on them.
---
Conquertron Red Sparx Gems: 99
#444 Posted: 12:33:07 16/04/2013
So if I am understanding this correctly most retailers will carry Scarlini at a limited supply. She will definitely be at Target. Target will be the first to put her on the pegs, then the remaining stores. All of this is going to happen sometime during May.

Very believable, if I were going to make an educated guess on the date of her release at Target would be on or around Mothers Day the 12th, to coincide with their Mothers Day sales and promotions.

And if all this is true, I am also going to guesstimate that she will be just as scarce as the current Ninjini. Employees and scalpers will get their sticky fingers on them. This is because if she is not an in-store exclusive, they may not limit the amount a person could buy. The local Targets here limited Jadewing to one per customer as she was an in-store exclusive.

I am looking forward to the lines and" Kaos" once we have a definitive release date here in the U.S.
Again this is all speculation on my part.
---
Initiating...getting angry....sequence
#445 Posted: 14:13:32 16/04/2013
The initial date lesty gave was the following weekend of the 18th-19th but I could definetly see them releasing it on the 12th. I have battled many lines before to obtain certain figures and will plan to do the same for her. I know some people want things to be as easy as just strolling in and there being pegs full of her but I have come to realize with these things that if you want something bad enough you are gonna have to "earn it" by lining up early and maybe throwing a few elbows.
---
Where's me goats?
#446 Posted: 20:46:51 16/04/2013
Quote: tigerdr
If every retailer has a chance to carry her and then polar it'll not only keep the scalpers at bay for a bit, but also allow everyone to just pick a retailer they have frequented and chances are they'll get the ones they need. I honestly would have rather seen that done with all four of them, then no one really would miss out on them.

Except for the fact not all stores of a chain received proper stock of regular characters. At least with store exclusives, the stock came out at a certain period and the chain selling it exclusively usually had enough to advertise.
#447 Posted: 00:41:53 19/04/2013
Quote: tigerdr

Except for the fact not all stores of a chain received proper stock of regular characters. At least with store exclusives, the stock came out at a certain period and the chain selling it exclusively usually had enough to advertise.

I think the fact if all stores have it though, all of them will try and advertise they actually have that variant as to drive in business and most likely they will all have it if its in their ad. If a store has an exclusive and that store is out of your way, most likely you'll be paying a lot more for just 1 of them instead of being able to get it at normal price. For example here TRU has been way too far to even travel, so I've had to order any of their rares online for the most part and what helps is the sales when they have them. I'm sure others have the same problems.
---
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#448 Posted: 01:33:32 19/04/2013
Is Scarlet even going to be restocked on Amazon.de?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#449 Posted: 02:03:22 19/04/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
Is Scarlet even going to be restocked on Amazon.de?

At this point I don't think she is. I am sort of kicking myself some now in not getting the other two I had originally in my amazon cart shortly after the preorders first went out. I had to struggle to get the one I had when I did because I really think I got the final one they had on their site. She works amazing and is very beautiful. I think she's probably done like how the exclusives here work. If you want her stateside its going to cost a lot or you'll have to wait for her release.
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me