Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3
Page 1 of 1
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 [CLOSED]
longsh0t Yellow Sparx Gems: 1293
#1 Posted: 16:22:51 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Never got into any of the anime but picked this one up based on the recommendation of my local Gamestop manager. Played it briefly last night and I like the look and feel of this game so far. Never played the first two (assuming there's 2 previous ones since this one is 3) so I'm curious how it compares.
---
E . · '/· . F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Trading Card List
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#2 Posted: 02:35:26 11/03/2013
It is pretty decent game. I liked the last one better. This one doesnt have nearly as many button input sequences as the last one which is what makes these games cool in my opinion. I also dont like how there is so much talking and cut scenes. I swear there is a string of cut scenes after the 2nd Kyubi fight that goes for about 20+ minutes <.< they could have done a lot more with the game too in my opinion. There are battles that were skipped and a lot of them were played down and not as epic as they should have been due to the lack of the input sequences. i like their selection of characters but feel that they lied about how many usable characters there are. I like that you can play as all of the jinchuriki and their bujji (spelling?) but i feel that having 4 Narutos each with multiple alternate costumes is cheating a bit to get to their total number of characters. I can see young naruto and current naruto as separate characters but thats it. Its an ok game though. I picked it up because the last one was good and i wasnt able to rent it to test out so it was a bit of a gamble but its alright.
---
Praise Helix!!!
longsh0t Yellow Sparx Gems: 1293
#3 Posted: 15:26:22 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I definitely agree about the length of the cut scenes and dialog. I just finished the 2nd chapter and for the most part it felt I was just watching a show. The gameplay mechanics aren't as complex as some fighting games but then again I haven't really dug into the controls. I'm actually enjoying this game though and might pick up the first 2.
---
E . · '/· . F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Trading Card List
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#4 Posted: 05:46:46 12/03/2013
havent played the first one but the 2nd is deffinitly worth it. There isnt much to the controls either, not too many combos
---
Praise Helix!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me