Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ninjini [CLOSED]
LaCrysta Yellow Sparx Gems: 1776
#1 Posted: 20:42:34 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
When is Ninjini going to be added to the game? smilie
davesmsperfect Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#2 Posted: 11:07:22 04/03/2013
Hard to say. I'm hoping they add some of the variants that have been released lately [Molten HD, Jade Flashwing, Scarlett Ninjini etc]. All my characters are lv 9 & 10 so the playability is getting low for me.
Kesrael Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#3 Posted: 14:35:38 04/03/2013
Quote: davesmsperfect
Hard to say. I'm hoping they add some of the variants that have been released lately [Molten HD, Jade Flashwing, Scarlett Ninjini etc]. All my characters are lv 9 & 10 so the playability is getting low for me.

Agreed. They need to raise the level caps for both the game and the Skylanders, too. This game is getting boring quickly.
---
I'm Kesrael_V on Lost Islands! Add me!!
scottiedog Blue Sparx Gems: 723
#4 Posted: 14:42:14 10/03/2013
Also legendary chill!
Peridot Weapon Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#5 Posted: 16:34:34 10/03/2013
They said awhile ago that they have no plans to release any variants apart from Dark Spyro, Royal Double Trouble and the Legendaries. Characters like Granite Crusher, Punch Pop Fizz and Molten Hot Dog count as the "normal" version when you register them and that invalidates the code on that device for future use. So anyone who already registered Punch Pop Fizz as his "normal" self would not be able to do so again if he became available.

We'll see Legendary Chill and Ninjini soon, and that'll be the end of the "real" figures - at least until Swap Force comes out.

The most important thing they probably need to do at this point is add more "island space." Even if they added more Kingdom Levels and items to unlock, you'd have nowhere to PUT any of that new stuff. A fully equipped set of islands at Level 30 doesn't really leave you much room for decorations ...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me