Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Character Viewer? [CLOSED]
Neo_Mametchi Green Sparx Gems: 249
#1 Posted: 19:44:56 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Does anyone know of any youtube videos that show this extra or have pics?

Also I can't get the last egg to unlock it. Its the egg in Frostbite Village (I think) the one behind the 95 light gem door. Is there any way to get it without the 95 light gems? Like a swim in the air glitch or something? Theres NO WAY I'll ever be able to get that many light gems, I've tried.
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#2 Posted: 15:10:35 04/03/2013
Quote: Neo_Mametchi
Does anyone know of any youtube videos that show this extra or have pics?

Also I can't get the last egg to unlock it. Its the egg in Frostbite Village (I think) the one behind the 95 light gem door. Is there any way to get it without the 95 light gems? Like a swim in the air glitch or something? Theres NO WAY I'll ever be able to get that many light gems, I've tried.

As far as I know you can't swim in air in this level. No other known to me glitch allows to pass this door either. You should try really hard to get these Gems. This is really worth it. And no, I don't know any such videos.
---
Any Osu fan here?
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#3 Posted: 15:17:00 04/03/2013
You can do it, I've completed this game fully about three times now, it's not impossible. Just have faith in yourself.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Neo_Mametchi Green Sparx Gems: 249
#4 Posted: 22:24:42 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I would try, but I really don't want to break ANOTHER PS2 controller. I'm on my 3rd or 4th one...
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#5 Posted: 15:14:14 08/03/2013
Quote: Neo_Mametchi
I would try, but I really don't want to break ANOTHER PS2 controller. I'm on my 3rd or 4th one...

LOL? You have to keep trying until you make it smilie

EDIT: I mean your goal, not destroying another controller smilie!!
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:14:43 08/03/2013 by SamXala
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me