Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Season Two [CLOSED]
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#1 Posted: 16:14:39 05/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Two important reasons why:

1.)I was bored
2.)I can't do it on October

Well, at least its going to last until September 19. For those of you whom didn't read Spyro Season One, it is strongly suggested because battles would usually come out here...

Episode 01: Shadows of the Past

The mountain collapsed heavily as if it was a raging storm. Ignituis and Terrador flew past blazing trees and soon came to the Enchanted Forest. ''Where are they?'' Terrador asked. ''If they try to get the Orb of Time they will disturb the balance of the Dragon Realms!''

''Calm down.'' Ignituis replied. ''If time stops now all of us are doomed.'' The two dragons rushed through the wet grass not taking another look back.

All of a sudden, a wave of black appeared. ''Dark dragons!'' cried Ignituis. Terrador gritted his teeth as he swung his tail, fending off the tiny wave. ''The Dark Master...'' Ignituis whispered.

Meanwhile, the same white dragoness appeared and laughed evilly. ''Perfect.'' She hissed. ''I will soon bring out the darkness within him...''

''No!''

The dragoness turned around and waved her arm. ''Too late.'' She said, showing the crystal which trapped the two dragons. ''It can't be...'' Ignitius whispered.

To be continued...
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#2 Posted: 16:17:57 05/08/2008 | Topic Creator
A little late but...

Summary:
The Dragon Realms is slowly falling into dark clutches of an unkown enemy and with that, a white dragoness is responsible of it. After being trapped by a spell, Spyro must try and stop the dragoness before its too late but betreyal lurks nearby as a strange land bring out the inner darkeness within them...
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#3 Posted: 16:47:48 05/08/2008
Cool!
---
Back from hibernation.
funnyguy67 Green Sparx Gems: 284
#4 Posted: 16:50:58 05/08/2008
Is this still about Spyro?
---
The mysteries of Spyro may be released soon.
#5 Posted: 16:52:17 05/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Yup. He just dosen't appear for awhile but expect him to appear in the next chapter.
---
#6 Posted: 17:02:47 05/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Episode 02: A Great Yet Painful Price

Spyro's eyes flew open and found himself somewhere in an unknown place. He was himself now, there was no one with him, even Cynder was gone. ''No...it can't be!'' He cried.

He knew where he was....he was on....Convexity. ''The place I fought Cynder.'' Spyro whispered. ''I don't get it.'' ''Foolish dragon, you will witness your inner darkness...''

Spyro knew something was wrong, yet he remembered nothing. The only thing he remembered was the light swallowing him up. ''Spyro!''

''Cynder!'''

Spyro stopped on his tracks only to see Cynder have a chain around her neck while being held by a shadow. ''If you want freedom,'' The shadow hissed. ''you need to leave her behind.'' Cynder could feel the pain already surging through her. ''Go, Spyro!'' She cried.

''Fine...'' Spyro whispered. Cynder begun to disappear and the light once more swallowed him up.

To be continued...
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#7 Posted: 17:10:53 05/08/2008
Cool! Cannot wait for more!
---
Back from hibernation.
#8 Posted: 15:46:34 06/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Episode 03: Lost Forever

The crystal shattered and Spyro appeared. ''Let him go!" Spyro cried as a fireball formed on his mouth. The white dragoness laughed as she took her gaze off Ignituis. ''So, the whelpling lives.'' She hissed. ''Now where's your friend now? Has she betrayed you and realised how weak you are?'' Spyro gritted his teeth as his fireball dissolved just as how Cynder left him.

''It's my fault.'' He whispered. The dragoness just gritted her teeth as she left. Ignituis scrambled about and ran towards Spyro. ''I know its not your fault.'' He said. ''But we have no time left. We need to return to the Dragon Temple.''

''Fine.''

That night, just as everyone was fast asleep Spyro could'nt help himself but to wander around the corridors just to see a white dragoness. ''You!'' He cried.

The dragoness laughed as she turned her back and looked at Spyro. ''You don't know do you?'' She asked. Spyro shook his head as he backed away. ''What are you talking about!?'' He roared.

''Cynder.''

''What!? What have you done to her!?''

''No what have you done?'' The dragoness repiled with a sly smile. ''You let her fall into the darkness and into her death. What have you done?''

Spyro backed away but the dragoness grabbed hold of his neck and laughed. ''I will show you...your ture self.'' She said. Spyro's vision begun to blur then he fell to the ground.

To be continued...
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me