Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Xbox 360 Achievement/PS3 Trophies help Topic!
Page 1 of 1
The Xbox 360 Achievement/PS3 Trophies help Topic! [CLOSED]
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 11:24:56 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
So maybe some of you out there need help earning some online achievements/trophies, and don't know anyone who can help you. Well maybe there's someone on here who can help you!

If you need any help earning any achievements/trophies, post here, and maybe someone will be able to help you out!
---
Bring the Fanta
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#2 Posted: 12:35:55 03/03/2013
To be honest, I never really go for getting all the trophies, I somehow randomly get them halfway into some games without realising it. This is a pretty good topic for it though, what a good idea.

And it makes me wonder if Sony and Microsoft got this idea from Insomniac Games, when it first started with Spyro 2, when they were skill points. Makes you wonder doesn't it?
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:36:45 03/03/2013 by SuperSpyroFan
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#3 Posted: 13:08:14 03/03/2013
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

And it makes me wonder if Sony and Microsoft got this idea from Insomniac Games, when it first started with Spyro 2, when they were skill points. Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Haha, I was just thinking this the other day smilie

And if anybody needs any help with LBP2 trophies, L42, Banjo-Kazooie, or Sonic Generations achievements IM YA MAN.
SonicGX98 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#4 Posted: 01:07:26 04/03/2013
I guess I can help with Dead Space, Limbo, and Mass Effect 1 Achievements. I'll add more when I get more comfortable with other games.
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
Mood: smilie Yellow Sparx....Wish I was able to still be blue
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#5 Posted: 09:01:25 04/03/2013
Technically I have gotten all of the achievements in a game before,
BUT, it was in Spyro 2, and I see those Skill Points as Achievements, well, it's on the PS isn't it? So they have a right to be called achievements in a sense.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#6 Posted: 14:48:16 08/03/2013
^ O_0 What did you mean!? Achievements? Naah, I don't have Xbox 360 but I have PS3 e.e

Anyway, I would like to help too, specially with multiplayer trophies but I don't own Dead Island GOTY Edition and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition anymore (I got Platinum in both games, 100% in Dead Island and 95% in RE 5).
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
spyrodadragon1 Green Sparx Gems: 124
#7 Posted: 15:49:45 10/03/2013
i need the fast one in portal 2 to finish the one lvl in a little time
---
hey i am back
NEW ACCOUNT used to be spyrodadragon so not really red sparx
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#8 Posted: 12:09:05 11/03/2013
Quote: spyrodadragon1
i need the fast one in portal 2 to finish the one lvl in a little time

Chamber 10 in 70 seconds?

That was a tricky one. You just need to practice, practice, and try to take shortcuts to knock the time down as much as possible.

Take a look at this video, and try to copy that as close as possible. Don't stop between steps, you need to keep going.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...=1&feature=mhee
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#9 Posted: 12:21:08 11/03/2013
I got the Platinum trophy on Sonic Generations and I'm currently working on Sonic Unleashed.
#10 Posted: 20:29:47 12/03/2013
Mmm.... I just got the Platinum Trophy of Ratchet & Clank HD, so if you have any questions about any trophy of this game, just say it smilie

Probably I'll get Uncharted 3 GOTY Edition soon (trying to get the 50 Online Trophies)
---
iceblade2488 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1070
#11 Posted: 11:59:06 15/03/2013
Sad to say the only game on xbox360 that I have all the achivments is Minecraft
---
Just a fool driven by nostolgia
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#12 Posted: 12:31:26 15/03/2013
I have all achievements/trophies in the following games:

-Sonic 06
-Sonic Unleashed
-Sonic 4 Episodes 1 & 2
-Sonic Generations
-Sonic CD
-Tekken 6
-God of War HD
-The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
-Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale
-Arkedo Series 03: Pixel
-Journey
-Final Fantasy XIII-2
-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

There may be more but I can't quite recall right now.
I also have very nearly platinumed LittleBigPlanet and Final Fantasy XIII. The only trophies I'm missing in LBP involve the popularity of my own level content. The only trophy I do not have in FFXIII is the "Treasure Hunter" trophy. I COULD get it, and I know how to go about getting it, so I can help anyone who wants to go for it. I left it though, because it takes FAR too long to get, and can only be done efficiently when you've done everything else in the game anyway, leaving you with an incredibly tedious side quest.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:31 16/03/2013 by sonicbrawler182
#13 Posted: 16:09:12 15/03/2013
I have platinum trophy in these games (PS3):

- Dead Island GOTY Edition (With all DLC's) = 100%
- Dead Space 2 (Yeah, I BEAT HARD CORE MODE!!! but no dlc's trophies) = 85%
- Ratchet & Clank HD = 100%
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (I miss 3 dlc trophies) = 95%
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (I miss 10 dlc trophies) = 86%
- Skylander's Spyro Adventure (Yeah I was Bored...) = 100%
- Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception (I need the GOTY Edtion for the 50 DLC trophies) = 51%

I'm also working to get platinum in these games:

- ICO HD: I'm missing 4 trophies and I'm trying to get them in my second playthrough (Beat the game in less than 4 hours, in less than 2 hours, Watermelon Ending and getting the Shining Sword)

- Dead Space: I'm missing 1 trophy to get platinum, Beat the game in Impossible difficult...

- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: I'm missing 16 Arcade Mode Trophies >.<

I wish my The Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon PS3 game has a trophy support or patch, but It doesn't have one =/

By the way, I'm going to get Uncharted 3 GOTY Edition in April, so I'm going to hunt these 50 dlc trophies, I accept any kind of help and/or support >.<
---
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#14 Posted: 18:45:15 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Been playing Family Guy Back to the Multiverse a lot recently, and I'm almost done with the achievements. The problem is the 'There is no Cake' achievement has glitched up and isn't unlocking. Anyone know how to solve this problem?
---
Bring the Fanta
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me