Page 1 of 1
What is favorit adventure pack? [CLOSED]
skylandersbros Blue Sparx Gems: 898
#1 Posted: 04:07:34 02/03/2013 | Topic Creator
What is your favorit adventure pack and what do you think is best about it?
I think smilie 's have the best skylander, smilie 's has the best magic iteams, smilie 's has the funnest level, and smilie 's has the best average.
smilie 's has the worst level, smilie has the worst skylander, smilie has the worst magic iteams, and smilie has the worst average.
What do you think?
---
Born for adventure smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie what up!
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#2 Posted: 05:04:41 02/03/2013
I like DarkLight Crypt.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#3 Posted: 12:43:26 02/03/2013
Empire of Ice is mine, but Dragon's Peak and Darklight Crypt are great also.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#4 Posted: 02:52:46 03/03/2013
I find Empire Of Ice to be shorter than the others (I heard it was the first), and all the skating bugs me, but I find it financially profitable, so I used to use it to collect money, before I had the vault in Giants.

I HAVE to side with Darklight Crypt, since it helps/affects the entire game. Pretty handy.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#5 Posted: 11:15:11 04/03/2013
defo the Dragon's Peak and Darklight Crypt!!
LTU Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4985
#6 Posted: 12:11:59 04/03/2013
Darklight Crypt was the best for me. Then goes Dragon's Peak and Pirate Seas. I still need Empire of Ice though...
Pyrofer Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#7 Posted: 18:58:21 04/03/2013
I'll go with darklight crypt as I think it has the most in it and the best character with it.
I love Slam bam mind you, but Ghost Roaster beats him.
Dragons peak is fun with the flying levels but Definately Darklight.
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#8 Posted: 13:04:15 05/03/2013
I prefer darklight crypt and empire of ice in all ways! the other a 2 where kinda a rip off in all ways
#9 Posted: 20:03:27 05/03/2013
I think we can all agree Pirate Seas is the worst adventure pack level-wise.
#10 Posted: 07:46:10 06/03/2013
Quote: ClayFace
I think we can all agree Pirate Seas is the worst adventure pack level-wise.

Not really... It includes a mini-game that none of the others did, nor the main game. And I feel like it inspired both Skystones and the Pirate level in Giants.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#11 Posted: 21:08:47 06/03/2013
^ The game is too easy and not very fun to play. Even a two-year old would be able to easily do the card game.
#12 Posted: 05:30:53 08/03/2013
Quote: ClayFace
^ The game is too easy and not very fun to play. Even a two-year old would be able to easily do the card game.

Remember that this game is AIMED at kids, the mini-games HAVE to be simple... smilie And the later games have such a large grid of cards, it becomes challenging even for adults to remember where everything is. Okay, the time limit is enough that you have time to remind yourself, but still. And the Pirate Curse is a twist we aren't used to having to deal with when playing Memory.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me