Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Jade Flashwing = Target Exclusive [CLOSED]
spoons10696 Gold Sparx Gems: 2525
#251 Posted: 21:24:36 03/03/2013
Traded one of my Jade Flashwings for a Legendary Lightcore Chill. I'm happy because my 8 year old is happy!!..lol
Cquinlan07 Blue Sparx Gems: 513
#252 Posted: 21:36:40 03/03/2013
Yes they did.

Quote: Hexin_Wishes
Guys close to the east coast: Did Target.com show them in stock for the stores near you? Everything near me still says out of stock...
triggernut Emerald Sparx Gems: 3483
#253 Posted: 21:38:00 03/03/2013
My understanding is that a lot of Target store are holding them behind the electronics counter due to an "unofficial 3/19 street date" By unofficial I mean it says the date on the box but there is nothing in their systems to stop them from selling the figures. If your store shows it in stock on the website then make sure you talk to who ever is in charge behind the electronics counter and they should be able to sell you one. That's how my sister just picked up two (for myself and my nephew)
Cquinlan07 Blue Sparx Gems: 513
#254 Posted: 21:53:08 03/03/2013
Dido,
I traveled 40 minutes after my local store electronics rep called the Target in the next county over and had a rep put 2 on hold for me.
When I got there he stated that they were not released,(street date 3.19.2013) and that he only had one on hand to sell me. After 5 Minutes of bickering, calling them out on the box of Jade's on the floor behind the counter,and showing Manager the stock availability of there store on the web..
They sold me 2.

Quote: triggernut
My understanding is that a lot of Target store are holding them behind the electronics counter due to an "unofficial 3/19 street date" By unofficial I mean it says the date on the box but there is nothing in their systems to stop them from selling the figures. If your store shows it in stock on the website then make sure you talk to who ever is in charge behind the electronics counter and they should be able to sell you one. That's how my sister just picked up two (for myself and my nephew)
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#255 Posted: 22:07:28 03/03/2013
Huzzah! Just won a Jade Flashwing on eBay - for a very reasonable price too.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#256 Posted: 22:10:48 03/03/2013
All of the stores I checked on the Target website shows that they are all out of stock. Wouldn't all the stores in the US have Jade Flashy by now. Why can't anybody on the forums live in Idaho?!
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#257 Posted: 22:11:17 03/03/2013
Quote: bionicle2809

How much?
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#258 Posted: 22:22:34 03/03/2013
Quote: Matteomax

How much?

Around £26, including shipping. Personally I don't think that's too bad since it's a variant I've always liked the look of and something that will be very hard for me to find if it gets released in the UK. I've seen them far more expensive, so overall I think it's a plus.

...I'll probably end up breaking my code and keep this one sealed though.
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#259 Posted: 22:22:39 03/03/2013
Picked up Jade Flashwing at San Diemas, CA, it was the last one thought. Target.com says they have them in Monteclair for all that is worth.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#260 Posted: 22:45:01 03/03/2013
Be aware - one of my three Jades has a really, really crappy paint job on the head. Like, bad enough that if I were keeping it, I'd take it back. But, it's going to a young kid that'll play with it to death, so he likely won't care.

These two kids that I've been hooking their parents up with Skylanders are about ready to start a fan club for me. smilie
tipotay Green Sparx Gems: 242
#261 Posted: 23:20:58 03/03/2013
Picked up a Jade Flashwing at the Target in Brick, NJ today. The website showed as in stock but there weren't any on the shelves. So I asked the guys at the electronics counter and had them look it up. One guy went to the stockroom for like five minutes and came back with one! They also had a Darklight Crypt pack there (and all the other SSA level packs) so I picked that up.
lesty Yellow Sparx Gems: 1239
#262 Posted: 23:22:12 03/03/2013
Jade isn't showing up as in stock in any stores in minneapolis. I'm not worried as I plan to buy her the week of the 17th when they have a buy two, get one free promotion and the shelves will be stockedby then. Remember Target has 1700 stores, and they won't all get her at the same time. Some stores will sell you one if you ask and some are even putting them on shelves. They'll sell a few thousand in the next week or two but once she's promoted in the weekly ad, her numbers will skyrocket. Still inventory should be heavy two weeks from today.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#263 Posted: 23:23:44 03/03/2013
B2G1? That would have been sweet. Oh well, I'd rather the peace of mind knowing I have her now. Besides, my two co-worker's kids will get them now and everyone will be jealous. smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#264 Posted: 23:39:15 03/03/2013
Quote: tipotay
Picked up a Jade Flashwing at the Target in Brick, NJ today. The website showed as in stock but there weren't any on the shelves. So I asked the guys at the electronics counter and had them look it up. One guy went to the stockroom for like five minutes and came back with one! They also had a Darklight Crypt pack there (and all the other SSA level packs) so I picked that up.

Hey! I was there!
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
DluA Gold Sparx Gems: 2392
#265 Posted: 23:58:04 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: tertansin2
I just bought one in Tigard, OR. this morning. They don't have them out on the shelves but on the website they said they have them" in stock". So I called before I went. They said they did not have them and then he checked in his computer for me and could not find any. Then he ask me if I the DPCI # I told him the # and he found and put one on hold for me. When I got there they still did not have any on the shelf. It is pretty awsome looking and my daughter has another girl skylander. They have them "in stock" in OR and WA on the website but only a few of the stores.

Did they happen to tell you how many they had? I live nearby and was just wondering...
---
REWARD: for valid information that leads to the addition of an ULTRA RARE 2011 E3 Gill Grunt in the E3 packaging.
cupraR300 Green Sparx Gems: 313
#266 Posted: 00:00:39 04/03/2013

How much?

Around £26, including shipping. Personally I don't think that's too bad since it's a variant I've always liked the look of and something that will be very hard for me to find if it gets released in the UK. I've seen them far more expensive, so overall I think it's a plus.

hi bionicle r u in the uk ???
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#267 Posted: 00:10:11 04/03/2013
Quote: lesty
Jade isn't showing up as in stock in any stores in minneapolis. I'm not worried as I plan to buy her the week of the 17th when they have a buy two, get one free promotion and the shelves will be stockedby then. Remember Target has 1700 stores, and they won't all get her at the same time. Some stores will sell you one if you ask and some are even putting them on shelves. They'll sell a few thousand in the next week or two but once she's promoted in the weekly ad, her numbers will skyrocket. Still inventory should be heavy two weeks from today.

You must be a fellow Minnesotan smilie I guess that makes sense since the Target HQ is located in Minneapolis.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
YOLOrenzo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1073
#268 Posted: 00:26:34 04/03/2013
We picked one up in Montclair, CA - the only Target in the area that showed "In Stock" in the online tracker.

I called ahead, gave the DCPI(?) code and they confirmed the stock in the system, but none on the store shelves. They gave me the default "they all have the same code so stock isn't accurate" response, but I told them it was actually a unique code and asked if they can check the back. They were able to locate a box that contained the figures and placed one on hold for me.

The rest stayed in the back room for some reason and I didn't bother asking why they aren't out on the floor yet.

Hope this helps!
tipotay Green Sparx Gems: 242
#269 Posted: 01:20:40 04/03/2013

Hey! I was there!

I'm actually in Toms River, NJ visiting my husbands family. I live in the Bay Area in CA. I was at the Freehold TRU when Ninjini came out and was second in line to get one. So did you get Jade Flashwing from the target in Brick too?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:31:25 04/03/2013 by tipotay
ironjack Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#270 Posted: 02:43:51 04/03/2013
My son just got one about 30 min ago from the Target store near Washington Square in Tigard. They were not on the floor and the sales guy had to go in the warehouse to find it but they are in stock smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#271 Posted: 03:28:04 04/03/2013
Quote: UncleBob
Be aware - one of my three Jades has a really, really crappy paint job on the head. Like, bad enough that if I were keeping it, I'd take it back. But, it's going to a young kid that'll play with it to death, so he likely won't care.

These two kids that I've been hooking their parents up with Skylanders are about ready to start a fan club for me. smilie

Is the white paint slightly covering up the gem on her head? Because mine is exactly like that. Once I get another I'll probably open this one though; MHD I opened the one that had a blemish on his face.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#272 Posted: 05:07:11 04/03/2013

Do they still have any crypts? I spend this weekend looking for one I was just in northern jersey coming home from PA.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:19:23 04/03/2013 by SlayerX11
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#273 Posted: 05:23:59 04/03/2013
[User Posted Image]
Got mine at Harrisburg, PA store.

Quote: triggernut

[User Posted Image]

It's wave 4 on the box and the sticky says something along the lines that they are to hold it behind the counter in electronics as ppl are calling looking for them. !2 per a box. This store had 3 boxes sitting there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:24:43 04/03/2013 by SlayerX11
tertansin2 Blue Sparx Gems: 777
#274 Posted: 06:32:17 04/03/2013
Quote: DluA
Quote: tertansin2
I just bought one in Tigard, OR. this morning. They don't have them out on the shelves but on the website they said they have them" in stock". So I called before I went. They said they did not have them and then he checked in his computer for me and could not find any. Then he ask me if I the DPCI # I told him the # and he found and put one on hold for me. When I got there they still did not have any on the shelf. It is pretty awsome looking and my daughter has another girl skylander. They have them "in stock" in OR and WA on the website but only a few of the stores.

Did they happen to tell you how many they had? I live nearby and was just wondering...

I did not ask them was to excited. I thinks they should have more because he someone called him yesterday about jade and could not find it. He said I was first one to get it. I would just call and tell them to hold one or two for you. Make sure you have the DPCI#. Ask for Dave. Good luck.
Menace Gold Sparx Gems: 2166
#275 Posted: 07:19:04 04/03/2013
Gave this a shot as Tesco is near me, just a regular Flash Wing :-( gave it back and got refunded. No idea why they have 2 listed slightly differently, with 2 differing product codes

Quote: Ash64
Here in the UK I can see 2 listings for Flashwing on the Tesco website but the pictures are of the same normal flash wing. Except ones says new on it? Am tempered to buy one
Bazinga Blue Sparx Gems: 884
#276 Posted: 12:42:51 04/03/2013
If anyone is in the Quad Cities area (IA/IL) targets are showing these in stock. Also, the same for the St. Josephs, MO Area.
Legendary Dad Green Sparx Gems: 171
#277 Posted: 12:59:29 04/03/2013
Has anybodys shipped yet.....? Since the day they were available on line..!
---
SKYLANDER FO LIFE..!!
#278 Posted: 13:21:07 04/03/2013
They should ship out today. Probably will updated sometime this afternoon. That is my guess, anyways.
iBrawl Green Sparx Gems: 160
#279 Posted: 13:30:45 04/03/2013
Jade Flashwing showing in stock all over St Louis.
finnsllc Blue Sparx Gems: 902
#280 Posted: 14:12:20 04/03/2013
So I just got jade after yesterday's nonsense. Had it on hooks and ready to go. I'm still a little aggravated that after I showed the workers yesterday and they used the scanner thing showing they had it in stock they said they didn't. Well I guess I'm just happy I got it for the kids birthday today, that's all that matters.
---
NEW JERSEY USA. Ok, go ahead, I've got popcorn now.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#281 Posted: 14:26:04 04/03/2013
Well my local target got their shipment last night. Not sure if I will be able to go...
Legendary Dad Green Sparx Gems: 171
#282 Posted: 14:31:24 04/03/2013
Thanks..
---
SKYLANDER FO LIFE..!!
#283 Posted: 15:30:21 04/03/2013
I called Target.com and used the automated system, they said they are still getting the order ready and it should go out today and they will send a message when it goes out! Hope this helps!
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#284 Posted: 16:01:51 04/03/2013
And just like that, the Great Jei of the Hidden Leaf has snagged another figure off his list, and disappears without a trace....

Like mist off of a lake, the ninja fades away... Back into the shadows...
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
#285 Posted: 16:25:31 04/03/2013
Quote: cupraR300

How much?

hi bionicle r u in the uk ???

Yes, I am.
DutRank Blue Sparx Gems: 800
#286 Posted: 16:41:46 04/03/2013
Just another tip because I experienced this today. There is a revision that sets the 14th that adds the Jade Flashwing DPCI to the skylanders section. So any Jade Flashwings will be in the backroom until then. They come in their own box with 12 inside. So most stockers will just scan the barcode on the side of the box, see that it has no location and then put it in back stock without opening the box. So just make sure you have the employee look in the electronics stock room for unopened boxes.
Huntrz2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#287 Posted: 16:48:56 04/03/2013
Got jade flashwing today at Target in aculpeper, Va. They person working had to go into the back to get it butthey had them. So just ask if they aren't out in your store and they show up as in stock when you check online.
DarthW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1951
#288 Posted: 18:12:15 04/03/2013
Quote: spoons10696
Traded one of my Jade Flashwings for a Legendary Lightcore Chill. I'm happy because my 8 year old is happy!!..lol

I wish I could do that. I bought three Jade Flashwings over the weekend (one for me and two for trading). I would really like it if this board would have a forum for trading to make that easier.
DarkBigDog Blue Sparx Gems: 785
#289 Posted: 18:21:51 04/03/2013
Target.com shows them available at various stores near me yet when I call they tell me they dont have any. Hmm...
---
Only getting new characters this time. No more reposes!
#290 Posted: 18:22:30 04/03/2013
Do you give them the DCPI number?
DarthW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1951
#291 Posted: 18:40:38 04/03/2013
Quote: DarkBigDog
Target.com shows them available at various stores near me yet when I call they tell me they dont have any. Hmm...

I just walked back to electronics at a Target that had them (according to Target.com), grabbed a Flashwing off their shelf, showed it to the guy at the electronics counter and politely explained that I was looking for her, but green in color and that they should have at least one box of a dozen of them in back, probably unopened. He was happy to go back and check. After about 5 minutes he returned with a freshly opened box. He even let me dig through the case to find the 3 that I liked best (whoever said that the paint on this was horrible wasn't blowing smoke, most of this case had big blobs of paint where they did not belong).

Point being, as was stated by others, they are most likely unopened and in the back room. At least around here (Oregon) none of the stores I checked with had them out of the shelf yet. Most of the clerks are friendly and will be willing to go back and look for you if you ask nicely and are willing to wait a bit while they do so.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#292 Posted: 19:30:01 04/03/2013
The Charlotte NC store had it in stock, but they weren't out on the floor. The DCPI given here was invaluable-they had a handheld inventory scanner and she quickly came back with the goods. I had my pick of the 12 they had; the rest are on pegs now. Good luck portal masters.

Quote: DutRank
Just another tip because I experienced this today. There is a revision that sets the 14th that adds the Jade Flashwing DPCI to the skylanders section. So any Jade Flashwings will be in the backroom until then. They come in their own box with 12 inside. So most stockers will just scan the barcode on the side of the box, see that it has no location and then put it in back stock without opening the box. So just make sure you have the employee look in the electronics stock room for unopened boxes.

That makes sense and solidifies why so many of us have had to ask...thanks.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 19:36:33 04/03/2013 by GhostRoaster
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#293 Posted: 19:48:20 04/03/2013
Jade is made of entirely different, softer plastic than the original Flashwing. Caught me completely off-guard. Anyway, Target's online search function is pretty accurate with these things. Our store showed "in-stock" for the first time this morning, and they were virtually littering the shelves.
triggernut Emerald Sparx Gems: 3483
#294 Posted: 20:43:58 04/03/2013
Jade Flashwing is in stock at the Target in Jackson, MI. Showed up as in stock online this morning so I went to check it out. The guy behind electronics counter said they didn't have any and he'd been fielding calls since 8:30am. I asked if anyone had him look it up with the DCPI #. He said no and that all skylanders had the same one. Told him Jade was diffenent because she was an exclusive then gave him the number. Their system said they had 20 in the back. After he spent about 12-15 min looking in the back he pushed a cart full of boxes up front. He told the other clerk to leave them behind the counter for anyone else who asked for them.
Aptocurse Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#295 Posted: 21:32:26 04/03/2013
My order from Target for Jade Flashwing just shipped so it looks like they're honoring those early orders we all placed
---
I just want....whatever is coming out next smilie but I really want more variants!
#296 Posted: 21:33:44 04/03/2013
Where are they storing these boxes that seem to be always in some dark corner in the back? I think its the same warehouse where they stashed the Ark smilie
---
SkylanderPrime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1843
#297 Posted: 21:35:08 04/03/2013
Yeah I just got an email that mine shipped as well. Will be here in the next couple of days
---
I'm Kind of a Big Deal!!!! Scotchy Scotch Scotch is my favorite flavor!
#298 Posted: 21:35:31 04/03/2013
Quote: Aptocurse
My order from Target for Jade Flashwing just shipped so it looks like they're honoring those early orders we all placed

Mine still says "not shipped yet". Hopefully it will move out soon given all the issues at the Targets in my area.
---
esmeraude Green Sparx Gems: 499
#299 Posted: 21:43:10 04/03/2013
Where are they storing these boxes that seem to be always in some dark corner in the back? I think its the same warehouse where they stashed the Ark smilie

smilie I thought I was the only one that thought that.
#300 Posted: 21:47:18 04/03/2013
Quote: Aptocurse

Mine still says "not shipped yet". Hopefully it will move out soon given all the issues at the Targets in my area.

One of my orders has shipped the other one is still waiting. Hopefully they will both ship today. smilie
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me