Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Post your gaming ideas [CLOSED]
skulldragon95 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1634
#1 Posted: 22:39:15 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Have an idea for a future outing in a certain trilogy post it hear for e,x wouldn't it be cool if they made the ultimate harvest moon game like you choose from all the farmers from snes to tale of two towns or create your farmer and all bachelor(etts) and you choose what town you want to live in
---
Fired up for victory
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#2 Posted: 20:58:45 23/02/2013
My idea of a cool game would come from Activision blizzard, and it would be the most realistic RPG where there would be a lot of space in the world. The things that would make the game unlike elder scrolls would be, no over done magic, start from anywhere, have a job, be any rank of warrior, fighting based on where you hit the monster. Most monsters coming from the D&D book#2, type of person coming from the D&D book#2, one of the monsters being impossible to fight off due to the fact that it comes in large groups, and reflects all hits. There would be 3 worlds, one being winter, the other being desert, and the final being forested hill tops. You would find the impossible monster with a chance of one in 300,000, and if you do you run. The graphics engine would be the same as Skylanders swap force or greater. there are infinite possibilities you can make your character look and perform, and it depends on how easy the game will be. And I hope I don't find bugs that elder scrolls 5 had on this game, because that would make the realism much less. I also hope that they will make the game, get the hint everyone.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#3 Posted: 12:43:02 24/02/2013
Portal 3.
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#4 Posted: 23:32:20 25/02/2013
Well actually I was hoping that Sega would recycle characters instead of making new ones. What I mean by recycling I mean using characters from the comics *puts on gif/backfire opinion shield* and into the video games not only will it save their butts from using up all ideas of a character but, maybe more people will start reading the comics. I well like people well get interested of where these characters came from and if you add the origin and biography people from the video games of Sonic will probably start reading the comics and Comic readers would probably play the video games.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#5 Posted: 23:43:51 25/02/2013
Quote: LegendaryFlames
Portal 3.

Valve can't count to thre-*Shot*
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#6 Posted: 00:12:39 26/02/2013
I'd love an Skylanders MMORPG for the PC, where you choose a Skylander, fight enemies (and players) using basic skills with no cooldowns, then use gold to buy new skills with cooldowns (all skills and gold would be stored in the figure if you use one, can also be used in the console games). Gold is obtained in the console games OR through quests, selling items, trading, or battling on this game. You travel around the Skylands, Radiant Isles, and other regions which can be unlocked by completing quests for Flynn. While traveling you must complete other quests for Molekin, Mabu, Gillmen, and more inhabitants of the Skylanders. You can buy hats and items that boost your stats on the online game from one of Auric's many stores, while also trading them with other players. There would also be minigames placed around the world that you could play for quests or extra EXP.

Each Skylander would have a level, along with your Portal Master Level; EXP for your Skylander would be gained through battles, quests, and minigames, while your Portal Master EXP would be gained through registering more Skylanders, completing quests, and leveling up your Skylanders.

^a.k.a. - what Skylanders Universe should have been.
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#7 Posted: 00:31:37 26/02/2013
Quote: Forgotten World
My idea of a cool game would come from Activision blizzard, and it would be the most realistic RPG where there would be a lot of space in the world. The things that would make the game unlike elder scrolls would be, no over done magic, start from anywhere, have a job, be any rank of warrior, fighting based on where you hit the monster. Most monsters coming from the D&D book#2, type of person coming from the D&D book#2, one of the monsters being impossible to fight off due to the fact that it comes in large groups, and reflects all hits. There would be 3 worlds, one being winter, the other being desert, and the final being forested hill tops. You would find the impossible monster with a chance of one in 300,000, and if you do you run. The graphics engine would be the same as Skylanders swap force or greater. there are infinite possibilities you can make your character look and perform, and it depends on how easy the game will be. And I hope I don't find bugs that elder scrolls 5 had on this game, because that would make the realism much less. I also hope that they will make the game, get the hint everyone.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote: fireofexile
I'd love an Skylanders MMORPG for the PC, where you choose a Skylander, fight enemies (and players) using basic skills with no cooldowns, then use gold to buy new skills with cooldowns (all skills and gold would be stored in the figure if you use one, can also be used in the console games). Gold is obtained in the console games OR through quests, selling items, trading, or battling on this game. You travel around the Skylands, Radiant Isles, and other regions which can be unlocked by completing quests for Flynn. While traveling you must complete other quests for Molekin, Mabu, Gillmen, and more inhabitants of the Skylanders. You can buy hats and items that boost your stats on the online game from one of Auric's many stores, while also trading them with other players. There would also be minigames placed around the world that you could play for quests or extra EXP.

Each Skylander would have a level, along with your Portal Master Level; EXP for your Skylander would be gained through battles, quests, and minigames, while your Portal Master EXP would be gained through registering more Skylanders, completing quests, and leveling up your Skylanders.

This is a pretty good idea.
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#8 Posted: 00:44:47 26/02/2013
Quote: Apoc

It was what I pictured when I heard "Skylanders Universe" for the first time... I was wrong
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#9 Posted: 00:51:19 26/02/2013
Quote: Apoc

It was what I pictured when I heard "Skylanders Universe" for the first time... I was wrong

What a shame
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me