Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > [Dr. Dog ] (story by me) *Please read!! Quite a silly, fictional story!*
Page 1 of 1
[Dr. Dog ] (story by me) *Please read!! Quite a silly, fictional story!* [CLOSED]
skylandergiants Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#1 Posted: 18:59:31 16/02/2013 | Topic Creator
This story is written as if I'm the dog. (BTW I'm not an actual dog)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: The Becoming of The Doctor

I'm not even a doctor. Nah. Who's heard of a doctor that's a dog? I certainly haven't. Apart from myself, of course. Although I'm not a doctor, that's just part of my name. It's a little confusing. I think my name is really stupid. Why would the other dogs bully me about it if it wasn't? At least I'm not called Mr. Pigeon Face like the Labrador that lives next door. Katte thinks my name is beautiful. Well, that's just what she said, it doesn't necessarily mean she thought it. She might think that I have an absolutely rubbish name but say that it's lovely. But I think Katte actually means it when she says my name is beautiful. Katte is a wonderful, fierce, fiesty, amazing cat who is also my best friend. She was abandoned by her owner, Mellina, who took her camping then left Katte to fend for herself. I found her at the back of the tent, clinging on to Mellina's jacket, also left behind. I barked like mad until my owners took notice of me and I led them to the tent. I'd like to tell you more but it would take ages to explain in full detail, so to cut a long story short my owners adopted Katte. If you saw Katte, you would see she has a bite mark on her right ear. This was from a rather large dog called Bulldoze. And he calls me a freak for having a silly name! I mean, has he heard his own? Anyway, this chapter isn't about Katte, or Bulldoze, it's about how my owners came to call me Dr.Dog.

At first, I was just called 'Dog', chosen by my owner's four year old sister. But when I was a couple weeks old (much to my dismay) I had to go and get vaccinated at the vets. When the vet turned round to get his SUPER SCARY MASSIVE INJECTION HORRIBLE THINGY OF DOGGY TERROR I was a little curious (I didn't know where I was or who the vet was. I didn't even know why I was going to this strange place, so you can understand why I was curious) so I had a little explore around the table which Mr. Vet had laid me on. There was a couple of tablets in a little box, some tweezers, and a stethoscope. The stethoscope particularly interested me, so I had a little play with it. Well, that ended with the stethoscope round my neck, choking me. So I twisted my head a little and it moved on to my ears, like how human doctors wear them. Then Mr. Vet turned round holding his SUPER SCARY MASSIVE INJECTION HORRIBLE THINGY OF DOGGY TERROR and saw me. Then he burst out laughing. As I was a pup, I hadn't learnt human comedy yet. So, like all dogs do when they are a little puzzled, I cocked my head to one side. This just made him laugh even more! Then my owner and their family walked in. My owner's sister stared at me then shouted "Doctor...... Dog!!"
The whole family burst out laughing. "Let's call him Dr. Dog!!" My owner shouted.
"What a brilliant idea!" Said his Mam.
"Genius!" Said his Dad.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will probably post more chapters later smilie
---
---
---
It's time for Africa.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:57:38 16/02/2013 by skylandergiants
skylandergiants Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#2 Posted: 20:25:21 16/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: We're all Just bulldozin' along

So now I was officially the 'Doctor'. If my owner had of known that it would of caused me years of bullying, I'm sure he wouldn't of named me that. But he didn't know that. So he did call me that.

Still thinking of more things for this chapter.
---
---
---
It's time for Africa.
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#3 Posted: 23:31:01 16/02/2013
Cute story! smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me