Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Zephyr: Seeds part 1 [CLOSED]
Glimmer Red Sparx Gems: 50
#1 Posted: 15:54:25 12/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Hello Everyone I am doing the Zephyr level in Autumn Plains and am struggling to find the order of where to plant the seeds. I tried looking at walk throughs but I still onlly end up with one seed. PLEASE HELP!!!
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#2 Posted: 01:49:42 15/01/2014
I shall take some pictures and such on Saturday!!!
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#3 Posted: 01:09:27 16/01/2014
Oh, I like this challenge. I'll grab my PSP and see if I can help you with this challenge (playing the game while writing a little guide for you, if you want one...)

Okay, grab the very first seed and bring it to the lower area where you found a "cow" is, you'll see a spot to spit the seed and use it as a platform, you get another seed, just bring these 2 seeds where the Professor is, to get your seed back from the spot, just flame it. Now just throw the seeds in the first and second spot, at the left of the second one you'll get another seed and use it in the next spot, now you can jump to the big platform and there is another seed, just throw it in front of you to reach to next platform where 2 enemy birds are and get the seed from that platform and throw it follow the path until you find the Professor, he will give 2 more seeds and an Orb, now grab the seeds and bring them to the other side, now spit one of them in the spot to raise, then bring the other seed and jump to the new platform and plant it in the final spot, and there is Juliet!! You did it!!

Easy, don't you think? smilie!!
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me