Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Pokémon-The Adventures of the Pokémon.
Page 1 of 1
Pokémon-The Adventures of the Pokémon. [CLOSED]
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 21:56:40 08/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Not to interfere with Thespyrofan's fan fic of pokémon but this is going to be completely different.Well here is the plot and prologue.
Also anything in italics these are thoughts or whispers.

Plot:
Well Pikachu just arrived in Pokétopia,the capital of Poké Country,to start his life away from his family,Raichu (father),Raicheal (mother) and Pichella (little sister).But he does not know what awaits him in Pokétopia.But this is not the big thing happening the Pokémon of Legend Tower are in great distress as one of their own has changed and is out to destroy all of the world even though their is only one country for pokémon and for the other countrys of the world are filled with other nintendo franchise such as Mario and The Legend of Zelda.But yeah so now the adventure begins.

Prologue:
'Oh I will miss you so much!Why do you have to leave!'sobbed Pikachu's mother.
'You don't understand.I need to go.'replyed Pikachu.
'Oh cheer up honey,he will be fine I hope.'said Raichu.
'Bye,bye big bwother.'said Pichella.
'Bye!I will call you when I get to Pokétopia!'said Pikachu as he walked on to the Taurus train.
And then he was off to Pokétopia.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at the _______________
'How dare you!I will tell the master about you!'said a large shadow.
'Oh zip it.'said the other shadow and then it used a move and knocked out the other pokémon or even killing it.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Back with Pikachu
'I am finely here now I will-Uhhh!So pretty!'said Pikachu as he looked at an other pokémon in awe.
'Oh hi my name is Bunery are you new here too?said Bunery.
'Uhhhhhhhh h-h-hi m-m-my name is P-P-P-Pikachu.I love you.'said Pikachu.
'What?'
'Uhhhh nothing.'said Pikachu.

Okay that is the end of the prologue hope you like the story.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 17:43:10 09/02/2013
Cool!
---
Bring the Fanta
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#3 Posted: 23:50:03 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok time for chapter one.

Chapter 1:Use Hyper Beam Magikarp!

'So Bunery are you single?'asked Pikachu.
'Yeah.Em why may I ask?'she replied.
'No reason I love you so much.'he replied*Then Pikachu starts drooling.*
'Your drooling you know.'
'Yeah I know.'said Pikachu.
But then out of know where an explosion happens out of the berry bank (berrys are the currency) and two Lionone escape with four sacks or berrys.
'Some on stop them!'said an elderly Magikarp.
'I will!'said Pikachu and then he and Bunery run off to capture the theifs but fail and lose them but then find them again after searching for a while.The elderly Magikarp comes up and then.
'Cue the music and old school battle.Bunery you are my trainer.'he said.
'Em okay.'she replied.
'Use hyper beam.'said Bunery.
'What?'
'Hyper beam,you one of he most strongest attacks?'
'I am a magikarp,how do you except me to use hyper beam!? '
'Sorry,don't attack me.I am only a littel girl!'
'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SO ANGRY!!'said Magikarp and then he evolved into a Gyarados and used hyper beam.

The End.

'I HATE KIDS!'said Gyarados.

Now The End.

Sorry for the short chapter.The story is still developing from here and there will be short chapters until chapter 5 because that is when we will see the main antagonist and Pikachu along with some friends will start a journey.Oh and Gyarados will be appearing much more since he is the running gag in this story.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me