Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
RPs that are open [STICKY]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1 Posted: 02:30:27 08/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Current RPs that are accepting:
--
Howlin' at my Hooves- dinorang67
--
The adventures of the swords of justice; Kitten aventures- Eever88
--
Space or Tales- Waaksain
--
The land of the rolling blobs-wrecknrole
--
forbidden living- amazingSpyro
--
Psylands- gillgrunt987
--
Phoenix Wing- Dragon-Outcast
--
Pokémon: The Virus- pankakesparx456
--
Clockwork and Goggles- packgrrl
--
New Guardians- Stealthelfrocks
--
evil skylanders- NINJAsk11 & slambam104
--
Journey of Nobody; The Reaper Game- Seiki
--
Nodder (Realistic Animal RP)- jennacat4
--
Skylanders Boarding School- StalkerSnake
--
Mystery of Darkspyro; Endless mountain; the end- slambam104
--
Crisis of Worlds- monsterhair005
--
Skylanders: Realm of evolution-Trix Master 100
--
Code:Breaker; Losing The Hope That is Left- Inuyashafan39
--
Kidnapped by a skylander 2; skylanders down on earth- NINJAsk11

please repost or post new RP titles that are still in operation, the list is rather long with very little activity. If I deleted one that is currently being played just pm me(no need for taking up space if the name had been posted already), sorry guys.

Side note: please do not post saying that you've opened a private RP, I'm only adding RPs that are taking in players... And if you are no longer taking users, please let me know. The long list is messing with my phone, that plus being a little out of date, it is getting very glitchy. Thanx.

This message is also posted on page 3
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 48 times - Last edited at 04:45:11 02/09/2013 by SpyroD
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#2 Posted: 03:27:07 08/02/2013
I may or may not edit this post later with a list of RPs.

Also, here's a tip -
Don't close RPs in the same day you make them. Leave them to sit for a while, anyone interested in joining may not be online at the time you make it, so be patient!

You could also post about your RP here, but merely telling someone to "Please join my RP" will not probably draw as much attention as telling people about it. You don't have to tell a lot about your RP, either, just some blurb to attract attention, and some other details, or a lot of other details, if you'd like!

----

I'll start with my current RP, Fluch des Blutes.

Quote: Basic Scenario
But hey, guess you want the truth behind it all, eh? The government of Vengera is, unknowingly to most of the public, composed of vampires. All areas of authority is crawling with those magical blood-drinkers, and even in media – to be honest, they're so deeply embedded into society that they could be absolutely anyone.

Unfortunately for you, the vampires go to any length to keep their secret. And now that you know, your only hope is to run. Do keep in mind, that vampires love stalking those who walk alone. So what does that leave you? Perhaps you could find others like yourself, or, maybe if you are truly lucky, one of those fabled hunters to protect you.

Your problem is finding and perhaps joining others.

You could play as a vampire, a vampire hunter, an average human or an apprentice to a vampire hunter. There's multiple ranks in the vampire sector, such as Mages, High Mages, Fledglings, Rogues and even more. However! Your character could become a vampire, a hunter and so forth later in the RP, we value role-playing and developing characters out - so be open to it! You could start with a human who eventually gets turned into a vampire, turns into a vampire hunter or an apprentice etc..

We are just starting out and the last chance to send applications is when or around we reach page 5. We may open applications sometimes after this.

We do not follow the "GM" rule, but there are two people who have founded and run the role-play, Crystal Dragon and I. I'll give you hints and such as where to go, but the plot is not as set - it remains fluid and anything could happen, even if some things are planned - be prepared for something getting in the way of that! We aim for true collaborative writing. You get a lot of freedom, while following the idea of being realistic. Be sure to read the rules still, although.

We welcome both new role-players and old role-players alike. We welcome those who write in first person - third person, however currently we do not allow scripters only due to that it won't entirely fit in the way the role-play is written in.

We value activity and thoughtfulness, so it is not really a necessarily fast paced role-play - so don't feel inclined to post, post post! Many of the people in the RP are busy with their own lives, such as I, so there is no extreme rush to get posts out. You can read more about this in the rules on the second post.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:28:52 08/02/2013 by Wild
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#3 Posted: 11:18:07 08/02/2013
Please join my supernaturals RP. In this Rp, the story is that in America, supernatural beings arn't accepted. You can join as any supernatural being.
This Topic should be sticky.
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:30:48 08/02/2013 by papa123
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#4 Posted: 12:22:10 08/02/2013
this is the rp which only two people joined. please join!! //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=68656

plot/ scenarioQuote:
Welcome to the island of lusolaco, the place where the great dragon palace sits, the center of our fair dragon country, draconia. This is where a dragon's life truly is great, and the rule of the king, slyv'berk, and queen, gardenvoir, is a great one, a rule that we will never forget.... Until it was over.

The throne has been taken over by the dark dragons. They fought against the country until they came to the center of it. They stole all the power from the King and queen, and are now locked up, with no power left to do anything. Then they started putting the dragons on the island in chains and they worked as slaves. Few escaped. It was the island that was once paradise, has now became hell, but the rest of the extremely large country still lived in peace, was left alone, with the island at the back of our mind. They ruled for a century, and each year their leader, kallovanki, became Power hungryer, and hungryer. The dark dragons are planning something now and the elder dragons has sent you a message to your village.

to all of the villages in draconia,

This is a message sent to each of the villages known in this country, the country that we decided to fight back for.
We fought against the dark dragons, lost, and stood around doing nothing for a century.
This is where you come in.
The king has grown to the peak of his power hunger, and we fear it may be more than just conquer of our fair country.... But the world.
Bring what you need young dragons, we cowarded around for far too long.
We must rebel.
Meet at the eldern tree for your training, we await you.

Elder Solfest

the entry form is a it complicated but (hopefully) well worth it.

it is called draconquest: kingdom's rebell
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#5 Posted: 18:46:56 08/02/2013
mine has been opened since October, still hasn't closed though.......could you add it to the list
it's called the Cheese Trilogy
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#6 Posted: 20:54:27 08/02/2013
Guardian High School.

You attend a Japanese high school called, Guardian High School, where it is rumored to shift into the gates to the japanese underworld, Yomi. Some overlord of Yomi is sending out creatures to attack the city but they seem to disappear after the hour has passed, leaving the traces of monsters gone but the damage is still there. You acquire a power to summon a Guardian and have it help you and your friends by searching Yomi and uncovering the truth of this rumor.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:16:28 08/02/2013 by Crescent Wing
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#7 Posted: 22:20:55 08/02/2013
Could you add 2 of mine to the list? One hasn't really gotten started yet, it's called Supernatural Gems, and the other is starting to die off - Academy of Supernaturals.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:00:00 09/02/2013 by weebbby
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#8 Posted: 22:45:04 08/02/2013
I dont know if it would count since its dead, but The Core i created i ink was pretty good.....it died young. It is about a workd where technology ruled the whole country and a virus entered the main stream, turning all technology evil. A group of people must journy to the middle of the city and destroy the virus before it destroys them.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5685
#9 Posted: 01:24:42 09/02/2013
My rp...
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#10 Posted: 01:27:27 09/02/2013
Quote: derpyhooves
My rp...

Rosario + Vampire story and any other character roleplay
the first one is most likely on the second page right now, and the continuation is active
you will ned to look at the first one for the sheet
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#11 Posted: 03:44:53 09/02/2013
The camp.
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#12 Posted: 04:13:54 09/02/2013
The Experiments of Pandora

Plot
It was the 600th day. they day when children the ages of 13-17 got picked to go to Pandora to get experimented on to help keep the world in order. The machines went wrong though and now the children have been turned into monsters. They have to group together to help escape the scientists that experiment on them day and night. The walls and windows are unbreakable so they could never get out from there. No one ever got out alive.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#13 Posted: 08:56:05 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynderluv8801
My rp...

the first one is most likely on the second page right now, and the continuation is active

What do you want me to do with this info? Name?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#14 Posted: 15:53:05 09/02/2013
Regualr show rp although limited space and not that much of a plot just almost like wrinting fan fics of it
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#15 Posted: 17:12:48 09/02/2013
Quote: SpyroD
Quote: Cynderluv8801
My rp...

What do you want me to do with this info? Name?

Name: Rosario + Vampire story
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#16 Posted: 19:43:11 09/02/2013 | Topic Creator
sorry didn't catch that, I though you were describing derpies RP.
---
#17 Posted: 00:30:11 10/02/2013
sorry didn't catch that, I though you were describing derpies RP.

I was just helping, cause she didnt put the name lol
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#18 Posted: 01:04:25 10/02/2013
Please add

Operation B.O.B
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#19 Posted: 00:05:25 11/02/2013
Defenders of Fizzleopoplis

Time to copy and paste!

PLOT
Fizzleopolis is a big city with the worlds coolest and largest mall. With plenty of things to do this city is perfect! Well, almost perfect. A portal has opened up somewhere in the city, and is spewing out monsters and creatures of all kinds left and right. Naturally, every conflict needs a hero. And that's what we're for! Students at Fizzleopolis School, third grade to eleventh grade, all gain their own special powers, and are all ready to defend Fizzleopolis and find that portal!

Rules

1. No godmodding
2. Romance allowed, but keep it PG
3. You can only have one character
4. I sort of control things, kinda, so I control multiple characters at times to bring the story to life
5. Have fun!

Name: Blake
Powers: A sword that can control all the elements, and any substance, and can transform his whole body into that element or substance. Storing items in an imaginary place that only he can see and can access any time. Very agile, and has exceptional fighting skills.
Appearance: Shaggy black hair, light brown skin, and kinda tall.
Personality: Brave, kind, sarcastic, humorous, quick thinking, and very clever
Other: He has his driver's license and a car.

It's a cool role play IMO. You can pick any character and pick your own powers. There will be a lot of action in it too. Right now it is on like the third page and has four members. Anyone can join.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
VampHeart360 Green Sparx Gems: 185
#20 Posted: 03:57:26 11/02/2013
I have just made a roleplay, along with Cynderluv8801, called First Chaos

Quote:
Plot: It has been 3 million years since the first attack of Lord Kamwell, better known as Ruler Chaos. He has been wreaking haavoc on small cities, and is finally ready to launch his second attack. Took him long enough right? Well your job is to find him, destroy all of his bases, and defeat him, once and for-all. You will need to use and master your supernatural abilities to defeat Ruler Chaos and his minions. Good luck brave warrior.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#21 Posted: 14:34:03 11/02/2013
OMG I NEED A NEW RP ALL OF THEM HAVE DIED
Well Discord Rising... I guess...
It happens after the events of MLP:FIM and Discord has taken over.
But he gets a change of heart and puts Chrysilas in charge, the worst choice of his life. Chrysilas takes over and Discord starts a rebellion with ponies of his choice from Discord Dungeon, now known as Chrysilas Cells. The rebellion is growing fast and the newest member is Sicolus (SandmanOfTexas) and the oldest is Red. (IM SO SORRY I FORGOT)

The only canon characters available are all but Fluttershy. I'm controlling Discord and Chrysilas until someone takes her.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#22 Posted: 23:21:30 11/02/2013
Please join my Feedom For Dragons(Dragon RP.) The characters in this RP are Dagons. The Dragons have been locked up in Mount Vamp, an active volcano, for over 1,000 years. To regain their freedom, the Dragons must deafeat the immortal vampire, Scar. Mount Vamp is going to be hard for the rDagons, even thought it is the easiest of the chalanges to come for the Dragons.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:15:13 18/02/2013 by papa123
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#23 Posted: 03:53:35 12/02/2013
Unnormal:Being A Shadow Part 1 by me
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#24 Posted: 00:45:28 13/02/2013
Freedom to Hyrule (by me.)

Basically, the dragons (from los) have moved into Hyrule. This takes place after the events of Twilight Princess. Ganon and Malefor are teaming up. I think people should join this because you don't have to be something Zelda or Spyro related. You could be a Pokemon for all I care.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#25 Posted: 22:59:51 13/02/2013
The Golden Gun by me is open!
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11288
#26 Posted: 13:13:30 14/02/2013
Portal to mlp and luna's royal guards (by me)
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:23:48 09/04/2013 by gary
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#27 Posted: 02:32:55 16/02/2013
Can you add:
Skylanders rp, Clash of the Spyros!, Skylander Kaos Team Up! and The Wolves Quest-DragonDog
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:36 16/02/2013 by DragonDog
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#28 Posted: 08:13:37 16/02/2013
Zodiac Academy 2 is still available for role players to join. It's a long-running roleplay and we don't want it to die. It's run by Spyro-Gamer and most of the time we're the only two posting in it. Here's the plot:
Quote: Zodiac Academy 2
PLOT: Star signs are rare. Only few people in the world have them. You have been sent to Zodiac Academy to make new friends and meet people with the same star sign as you.
IN THE LAST RP:
A mysterious shadow began attacking the students. The school was destroyed in the process and the students took refuge in a mansion. However the mansion was also destroyed by the shadow and his shadow army. Kochima was kidnapped by him and now her friends are about to find her and save her.
The students found out why the shadow was attacking them. Their zodiac marks contain powers. For example: Leo -the power of fire, Aquarius - the power of water, etc.

I've had a ton of fun in this RP and I would be glad if more people would join in with us. smilie
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4024
#29 Posted: 12:40:14 16/02/2013
My rp is here: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=74415
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#30 Posted: 17:41:05 16/02/2013
Can you post mine Elemental Surge:The Shadows please.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#31 Posted: 17:58:08 16/02/2013
Regular show is closed and put up The New Hegehog (a Sonic roleplay)?
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#32 Posted: 02:15:12 17/02/2013
could you please add my rp vigilante action? thanks

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=74447
---
Green Bean Machine
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#33 Posted: 04:31:29 17/02/2013
Hey now, this looks interesting. On my behalf, I have an RP called The Missing s (An Animal RP). I even put an artwork of the most recurring characters there. It's really fun. A lot of climax, and anyone is welcome, as long as you follow the rules and keep up with the story smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Madscience Red Sparx Gems: 39
#34 Posted: 23:16:44 18/02/2013
The Doombringers return is currently recruiting. go to our thread if you want to join.
---
http://thefiremaker.dragonadopters.com/dragonpixel_795497.png Visit this site. enter the link!

Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#35 Posted: 00:48:57 20/02/2013
Can you add DragonDog's "Clash of the Spyros!" please? There are currently 2 people playing
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
SkylanderSchool Blue Sparx Gems: 658
#36 Posted: 05:06:17 20/02/2013
Mine is open.
It is "Hawaiidaho, land of the weird"
If you are very strange and weird, this is the RP for you!
---
Guess what?
Your face.
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#37 Posted: 05:19:13 20/02/2013
Zodiac Academy 2- Angel220200

Spyro-Gamer's the GM.. >.<
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#38 Posted: 05:30:29 20/02/2013
Quote: SkylanderSchool
Mine is open.
It is "Hawaiidaho, land of the weird"
If you are very strange and weird, this is the RP for you!

be there in 1 second...
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#39 Posted: 17:59:28 21/02/2013
Arcane VS. Steel.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#40 Posted: 16:44:50 22/02/2013
SpyroD could you add After the Destruction of the Sun to the list?
---
SC
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#41 Posted: 15:51:23 23/02/2013
Sector 394 (A Supernatural/Sci-Fi/ Pony RP)

I REALLY need people to join this! I'm pretty sure Discord Rising has died so it's pony-based in honor.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#42 Posted: 17:01:24 23/02/2013
Wow, my RP just got a new user. No matter how late, anyone can join and keep up with the story. And if your character becomes very relevant to the story, I will include it in the artwork smilie
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#43 Posted: 07:11:55 24/02/2013
Feel free to join! smilie

Quote: http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=75148
The Legend of Zelda: The Dispersal of Figures by redwes & BlinktheCookie

Plot: Once upon a time, there was an era known as the "The Era of the Hero of Time" aka Ocarina of time. This acts as the back-story to my character. Finding Zora's Domain completely frozen, Link quickly rides towards the castle to inform Princess Zelda. He rides fast only to find that Hyrule Castle was attacked in his absence. Princess Zelda flees and Link proceeds to open the door of time. It begins to open, despite Link lacking the third spiritual stone, and he starts heading towards the master sword. Ganondorf interrupts, however, and throws a strange crystal into his forehead. This somehow causes the temple to malfunction and he finds himself in the Twilight Era. This also screws with his mind and causes him to believe that his name is Ganim. Meanwhile, Hyrule is at peace. Secretly, however, Ganondorf has returned and is planning his sweet sweet revenge. Little does he know that this time now has an additional hero. The fate of both times now rests in Ganim's hands. He won't be alone, however, and will receive help from others.

Though it involves both eras, this RP takes place primarly in the Twilight Era. The anniversary of Zelda's rise to power is soon and Hyrule's Castle Town is having a week long celebration.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:20:50 05/03/2013 by redwes
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2599
#44 Posted: 23:08:21 01/03/2013
Can you add my Any Skylander RP: The Magic Cave?
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#45 Posted: 03:41:52 02/03/2013
Be sure to add my RP, "Beyond the Reserve- Mythical Creatures." (//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=75646)

Also, shouldn't you include links to the RPs, and place the newest ones at the top?
#46 Posted: 06:04:10 02/03/2013
I considered your RP Blink, but the storyline seems... complicated smilie
---
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#47 Posted: 06:49:01 02/03/2013
Homestuck (Sburb) RP
---
cry baby, I am
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#48 Posted: 06:53:21 02/03/2013
I don't understand how it seems complicated, can you explain what you find confusing? Maybe I can simplify it.
#49 Posted: 13:23:05 02/03/2013
Plot: Welcome to Caka! Caka is a world where wizards,mages, conjorors, and necromancers are hated, because the world is run by demons and because 10,00 years ago, the first wizards and mages locked the evil demons up in an active volcano. The demons what real revenge on the wizards, mages, necromancers and conjorors.necromancers are people that summon the undead and cast spells that have to do with death. Wizards are your average male spell casters. Mages are your average female spell casters. Conjorors can conjor up minions to help them in battle.
That's the plot to my newest RP, a Magic Fre World (Mage and Wizard RP)
---
Page 1 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me