Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Crazy long times to completion? [CLOSED]
Funkymonkey Green Sparx Gems: 203
#1 Posted: 07:49:11 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi all. I just flew back from Asia to the States and boy are my arms tired!

Seriously though, I've noticed that ALL of my buildings including the Sanctuaries have crazy long times to completion. I know that when I hit wifi back in the US, it changed the time on my ipad clock so it jumped to the next day (or technically previous day) so did that mess up my buildings?

I did notice that for my buildings, I can salvage and rebuild them and the new timer is correct, but I'd hate to have to rebuild all of my houses since I lose big money salvaging and rebuilding.

I'm okay suffering through one extended cycle (my sanctuaries all began at >24 hours) but will they still be extended next time around? Anyone else dealing w/ the same issues?

Also, is everyone else also getting crazy lag when planting crops and when the crops pop for harvesting? planting lags at least a second for each plot and there's continuous lag when the crops pop one by one. I'm playing on an ipad 3 with about 40% of the storage capacity used and 60% free.

Thanks in advance!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:55:55 07/02/2013 by Funkymonkey
lushipur Blue Sparx Gems: 950
#2 Posted: 08:54:51 07/02/2013
Its just a one time problem. Just wait for every timer to complete and the next cicle will be normal.
Or u can just manually modify the clock.
Close game.
Go 1 day in the future.
Open the game.
DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING.
Close game.
Reset clock back to the right day.
Open game.
Etvoila.
Rom713 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1347
#3 Posted: 20:18:14 07/02/2013
Quote: Funkymonkey

Also, is everyone else also getting crazy lag when planting crops and when the crops pop for harvesting? planting lags at least a second for each plot and there's continuous lag when the crops pop one by one. I'm playing on an ipad 3 with about 40% of the storage capacity used and 60% free.

I started having this planting crops lag after some of the recent updates - before Hot Dog, Thumpback and Eye-Brawl where added to the game. I still have it after ~ 3 weeks and more updates. iPad 2, more then 50% storage free and usually no other apps are running in the background (I close them manually every time).
TwYsTeD Green Sparx Gems: 247
#4 Posted: 05:52:14 10/02/2013
it has to do with your clock set it to the time ahead then do not collect go back to the normal time and it should be ok it happened to me when i went to the philppines took me awhile but i figured it out
---
I need a granite crusher,
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me