Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Error adding new Skylanders [CLOSED]
DarkBigDog Blue Sparx Gems: 785
#1 Posted: 17:34:31 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm wondering if others have had this happen. I've been buying S1 and S2 figures as I come across them. However, I am getting an error message that says "Skylander has already been added" when its either an new S1 or S2 I bought. It has happened mostly with characters at level 10 in Lost Islands. But today I was able to add a number of S1 to level 10s without incident yet previous characters still give me that error. If any dev is around or someone in the forum knows the issue, I will appreciate some feedback.
---
Only getting new characters this time. No more reposes!
Advisor_Orville Yellow Sparx Gems: 1083
#2 Posted: 17:39:42 06/02/2013
Did you buy these Skylanders new from the store of did you get them from a friend? Each Skylander can only be linked to one registered Activate account. So if you (or someone else) registered them on a different device in Skylanders Cloud Patrol, that would explain the error you are seeing.
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#3 Posted: 18:13:16 06/02/2013
This is a know bug on thease forums, for some reasion you cant add s1 after you add s2 skylanders (most of the time) the only fix to this is to use the portal that comes with the battle grounds game pack to register the s1 skylanders. (Other than that you are out of luck im afrade).
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
DarkBigDog Blue Sparx Gems: 785
#4 Posted: 18:49:34 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Its not only S1. I try to add the LC Jet Vac and it will not accept that either. To answer above, these are all new. Thanks for the help, guys.
---
Only getting new characters this time. No more reposes!
darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#5 Posted: 20:14:58 06/02/2013
Ya it seems to be (any skylander with more then 1 version) the only way to 100% add them all in is with the portal. (it seems to be a glitch of some sort)
---
If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me