Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Legend of Zelda Chronicles Book 1 The Return of Ganondorf.
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Zelda Chronicles Book 1 The Return of Ganondorf. [CLOSED]
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 21:45:47 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
So I am starting this fan fic in books.There will be 3 books in total.This book will be fairly short since the next wo books are going to be pretty long.If you wish to help PM me.I will post the first chapter tomorrow.But for now I will post the plot.

So it was the day of the annual festival of Ganondorf's execution.Link was invited over to the castle and so were the sages (from OOT btw) but then out of the blue comes Koume and Kotake. (Twinrova and sorry if I got their names wrong) They use a spell and knock out everyone and take Zelda but when Link wakes up everyone is gone Zelda and the sages.Now Link must save them all.

Well thats it since I do not want to spoil anymore.Hope you enjoy the first chapter tomorrow.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 21:55:26 04/02/2013
Can't wait!
---
Bring the Fanta
#3 Posted: 21:56:03 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks.I an't eithersmilie
---
#4 Posted: 19:45:49 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry for double post but here is the first chapter

Chapter 1:Its a Talking Pig!

Well Link was venturing through the lost forest in Kokiri Village in hope of getting to the Forest Temple.When he got their he saw Saria a sleep along wth a pig.'Wha!'Link taught to himself'A pig?!'

Meanwhile Somewhere!
'DIE!!!!!!!!'said a mysterious voice.Then the mysterious person in a cloak retaliated and stabbed a person in the heart there for killing the person.'Good work.'said Twinrova!What was she doing there.I will not stand for this.Naw aw girl no just no.Then Twinrove and her minion left.

Back at the Lost Woods!
'Saria wake up!Please!'said Link.'Wha,'said Saria as she opened her eyes,'AHHHHHHH!'screamed Saria and she punched Link in the face!'Hoa I am so sorr Link I do apoligise!'said Saria,'Its fi-,'but then they were inturupted by the pig who said'HEY I AM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!'he shouted,'Sorry!'both Link and Saria said.'Its fine my name is Pigon and I was trying to get out of the woods but I got lost.Can you get me out of here?'Pigon asked,'Sure!'said Link as all of them ventured out of the woods.

Acheivments:
Finding Saria.
---
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#5 Posted: 20:02:04 05/02/2013
Cool!
---
Bring the Fanta
#6 Posted: 20:16:59 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me