Page 1 of 1
Darklight Crypt Enemy Goal [CLOSED]
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#1 Posted: 01:53:42 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Hey,I need help trying to get the enemy goal in Darklight Crypt. I kill every enemy in the level but it never appears. Any suggestions?
DraculauraXXX Blue Sparx Gems: 654
#2 Posted: 20:22:31 04/02/2013
If i remember corectly, you have to make sure you kill everything while its "alive"
Like if you kill a rhubarb while its a flower pot, it wont count.
And you will have to start all over again.

Also, theres a glitch with the dragons peak level where its impossible to get a third completion star.
It was a real bummer for me when i got 3 stars on all levels and then on the last one i couldnt.
#3 Posted: 20:24:36 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I've done that DraculauraXXX,but thanks for the helpful advice.
P.S. I have all 3 stars on Dragons Peak. It might be a glitch with your game.
DraculauraXXX Blue Sparx Gems: 654
#4 Posted: 22:41:32 04/02/2013
Hmm its been over a year since i got all 3 completion stars.
But i should have mentioned that the dragons peak glitch is only on the 360. Maybe the ps3 to
#5 Posted: 22:45:04 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh, I have the Wii version. It seems like a lot of glitches are exclusive to certain versions of the game (Wii:Weapon Master Glitch 360/PS3:Lightning Rod Heroic Challenge Glitch).
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#6 Posted: 23:39:07 04/02/2013
I don't recall having any problem getting the enemy goal (I do remember missing the hat you have to go back for, until I realized you had to go back for it). I know usually the Enemy Goal is quite lower than 100% of the enemies, more like 90-95% - I've seen a few that were like 60% - but there are a few where it's closer. Empire Of Ice is like 105%, which is annoying, at least on the XBox. I saw a playthrough video someone did on a Wii, and I saw a couple of enemies that aren't on the XBox version, so that must be it.

How about the enemies which Batterson uses to demonstrate the differences between the Real World and Ghost World? When you start they're just smashables, so you should switch back.

Also make sure to do all optional paths, like to where hats and treasure chests and such were. And when I usually do it, I like to avoid the Bark Demons (the evil version of Stump Smash) by making sure I'm in the other world - I think they're lethal in the Real World and normal un-anthropomorphic trees in the Ghost World) - but of course you should kill them to get the goal.

Oh, and I have the Dragon's Peak 3-stars glitch too. I've played through it trying to get it to stick like 8 times. At the end it says I have 3 stars, but anywhere else, in the Chapter Select screen it still reports 2. I wish I could see from THERE exactly what it thinks I'm missing, so I could concentrate on that! It's the second star, so it's either the Time Goal, the No Lives Lost, the All Areas Found or also the Enemy Goal (can't remember if there's anything else for the second star).
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#7 Posted: 23:52:24 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I"ve done the switching back and it still doesn't work, but thanks.
I have the enemy goal for Empire of Ice complete. A lot of people have trouble with it.(like I am with Darklight Crypt)
I'm wondering if the Dragon's Peak glitch is only in 360/PS3 versions becuase I have 3 stars and I have the Wii version.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me