darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly > The Official "I Found A Glitch" Topic
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Official "I Found A Glitch" Topic
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 3808
#51 Posted: 22:40:21 24/08/2015
Sorry for the double post but here's a video of said glitch xD Sorry for the commentary and filming, I did this when I was 12 and my sister who was 8 filmed it. But still, you can see what I was going on about smilie

---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Jaggedstar Emerald Sparx Gems: 4779
#52 Posted: 23:18:04 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyrobaby
RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT I found a glitch within a glitch when I was like 10 and nobody else seems to talk about it. So, you know when you swim in air in the Dragon Realms? Well most people tend to look around the level and stuff and find Hunter in the air and that. But because I've always done the glitch by swimming under the fence rather than doing the headbash, I just swam out of the level completely. Now, as you swim, it's normal at first, then the background colors all turn kind of beige ish (I think, I did film it a few times actually smilie) and then they kind of become 'solid' (bad word choice but I can't think how else to put it) and you go under it. Then you're just in this black area and you're trapped there, and in the top left corner of the screen is this smaller untextured Spyro reflecting what you're doing, so swimming and stuff. It was cool.

The same kind of thing happened in Monkey Monastery, I found this when I was like 8 and it's kind of made me scared of the level since then. So in the slide bit where you go through all those flags, at one point (can't remember exactly which) I fell off, but instead of falling to my death the same thing happened and I was eternally falling, and the little untextured Spyro appeared and was falling and it was really weird.


THAT....is weird.....
---
hell yeah
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 3808
#53 Posted: 16:13:28 25/08/2015
Yeah I know! Did you see the video I posted? smilie The commentary from me and my then 8 year old sister is awful but oh well smilie
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#54 Posted: 20:45:45 01/09/2015
One time i paused the game went to my atlas, checked around some then exited, and unpaused the game. but the music didn't play and after a few steps the game pauses again.
Jaggedstar Emerald Sparx Gems: 4779
#55 Posted: 18:53:41 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyrobaby
Yeah I know! Did you see the video I posted? smilie The commentary from me and my then 8 year old sister is awful but oh well smilie


Yes smilie

Quote: Bryman04
One time i paused the game went to my atlas, checked around some then exited, and unpaused the game. but the music didn't play and after a few steps the game pauses again.



Happens to me too!
---
hell yeah
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#56 Posted: 20:43:00 18/12/2015
In that volcano level on that pillar that raises up (at the very end of the level). Keep jumping up and up as it raises up and ground pound before it reaches the top. You should be in a low res room with a cave entrance and you can see up from the bottom of the level.
At least that happens to me for the first go round.
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#57 Posted: 02:19:54 31/12/2015
Just today I found a new glitch. In Jurassic Jungle I had fallen into the lava in the inside cave area, and just as I was on my last hit I headbashed into the lava, but instead of dying I fell THROUGH the entire level, and I was falling while the entire level was in the sky above me, and I fell until I reached the black void of doom with the gray Spyro shadow thing.

It was impossible for me to do anything else so I exited the level via pause screen, and instead of taking me back to the hub, it only loaded the sound effects of the hub and the screen was black. So I just had to reset.
Jaggedstar Emerald Sparx Gems: 4779
#58 Posted: 11:52:12 02/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: RaymanTwilight
Just today I found a new glitch. In Jurassic Jungle I had fallen into the lava in the inside cave area, and just as I was on my last hit I headbashed into the lava, but instead of dying I fell THROUGH the entire level, and I was falling while the entire level was in the sky above me, and I fell until I reached the black void of doom with the gray Spyro shadow thing.

It was impossible for me to do anything else so I exited the level via pause screen, and instead of taking me back to the hub, it only loaded the sound effects of the hub and the screen was black. So I just had to reset.



Sounds fun smilie and v creepy...
---
hell yeah
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me