Page 1 of 1
So I was playing Banzai Speedway... [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#1 Posted: 18:24:45 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
And when it came to super-charging, I could supercharge without pressing down the square button. It let me supercharge even when I jumped. It stopped when I flew. Glitch?

EDIT: Becase this didn't need a topic...the backgrond msic sonds like a girl saying "It's a hot day! Ahhhh a woo," Anyone noticed? (And sorry, I can't se the "Yoo" btton, grr)
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:47:19 24/02/2013 by Jaggedstar
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#2 Posted: 19:16:40 29/01/2013
Considering the game, that's probably likely... <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#3 Posted: 20:09:43 29/01/2013
Dude, the whole game is a glitch.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#4 Posted: 20:26:36 29/01/2013
It happens to me all the time, so whether it's actually programmed to do that or not, is another thing.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Crivtox Red Sparx Gems: 93
#5 Posted: 22:56:56 29/01/2013
Quote: TorchSheep

Huge fan.
---
"You can't just write a sentence between air quotes and expect everyone to believe that a famous person said it." - Isaac Newton.
#6 Posted: 11:28:32 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator

You got that right smilie

Quote: SuperSpyroFan
It happens to me all the time, so whether it's actually programmed to do that or not, is another thing.

First time playing his speedway, I didn't know lol
---
oh my god
#7 Posted: 12:25:49 30/01/2013
But wait, you mean that once you are supercharging, you release the square button and Spyro keeps charging? I think that's actually supposed to be like that. In fact, it also happens int Spyro 1, 2 and 3, if I'm not mistaken.
---
"You can't just write a sentence between air quotes and expect everyone to believe that a famous person said it." - Isaac Newton.
#8 Posted: 12:56:26 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crivtox
But wait, you mean that once you are supercharging, you release the square button and Spyro keeps charging? I think that's actually supposed to be like that. In fact, it also happens int Spyro 1, 2 and 3, if I'm not mistaken.

Really? Never happened in those games, and I've spent about 9 years playing them.
---
oh my god
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#9 Posted: 02:30:06 31/01/2013

^ This. So much this.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#10 Posted: 04:05:24 31/01/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar

Really? Never happened in those games, and I've spent about 9 years playing them.

My impression was you needed to hold down the charge to supercharge in the Speedways, otherwise Spyro would walk around normally. How else would you get to the hidden challenges in the speedways in Ripto's Rage and YotD? <.<;
---
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5322
#11 Posted: 09:06:20 31/01/2013
I've got that '3rd place' glitch in that Speedway.
I think by now everyone knows this game is glitchy, no need to say it in every single topic.
*Leaves*
#12 Posted: 14:28:25 31/01/2013
Quote: HIR

My impression was you needed to hold down the charge to supercharge in the Speedways, otherwise Spyro would walk around normally. How else would you get to the hidden challenges in the speedways in Ripto's Rage and YotD? <.<;

Well, maybe landing and not pressing the square button... But I might be totally wrong here. Funny thing is, I played those two games last week and I don't remember.
Anyways, maybe it's not like that in those games, but I still think it's supposed to happen in Enter the Dragonfly.
---
#13 Posted: 18:59:37 31/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: crystalhero37
I've got that '3rd place' glitch in that Speedway.
I think by now everyone knows this game is glitchy, no need to say it in every single topic.
*Leaves*

I got that aswell -.-

Well, maybe landing and not pressing the square button... But I might be totally wrong here. Funny thing is, I played those two games last week and I don't remember.
Anyways, maybe it's not like that in those games, but I still think it's supposed to happen in Enter the Dragonfly.

In the other games, I held down the square button but i let go for a second and Spyro kept running.
---
oh my god
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#14 Posted: 19:38:22 31/01/2013
When I first saw this topic, I was like "Isn't supercharge working like that in some game? I think it does so in this game." Now I see I have better memory than I thought
---
Any Osu fan here?
#15 Posted: 20:05:52 31/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Someone should make a stikied "Glitches of this Game" topic, where we can post all the glitches we have found smilie
---
oh my god
#16 Posted: 23:27:20 31/01/2013
Someone should make a stikied "Glitches of this Game" topic, where we can post all the glitches we have found smilie

We could write a book the same length as Twilight (the whole saga) with that.
---
#17 Posted: 02:13:05 01/02/2013
I'm amazed people here would still own the game. I sold it years ago. <.<;
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#18 Posted: 08:33:46 01/02/2013
I'm amazed people here would still own the game. I sold it years ago. <.<;

I just keep a copy for "keep-sakes", sometimes I like to play it for nostalgia, I end up quitting it after about half an hour, due to my patience wearing thin with it. But I must admit, I don't think I've played it for about two years, which isn't longer than usual, because the last time I played it before that, would have been around 2006, and the time before that in 2003, when I first got the damn game.

I kind of regret giving my first two Legend of Spyro games away to a friend, but I think that it's rude to ask for them back again, since I gave them to him in the first place, lol. I know you may think that I don't like LoS, which is true, but sometimes I like to fool around with them for a few minutes, you know, just like to remind myself of how good the older games are. And then it's time to stick the ol' Spyro game in, and then it's time for some real-serious: SPYROMANIA. [Yes, I got that from Beatlemania]
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#19 Posted: 09:50:40 01/02/2013
Well, I'm playing it right now. I know it's a terrible game, but hey, I kind of enjoy playing it. When I start playing a Spyro game I don't stop until I'm done with all of my Spyro games.
Plus, I don't want to get rid of it. Once I lent my only Crash Bandicoot game (Warped) to my cousin and never got it back... I know that has nothing to do with the topic, but for some reason it makes me want to keep the game.
---
Fly Spyro Fly Green Sparx Gems: 446
#20 Posted: 13:45:54 25/02/2013
Quote: JCW555

^ This. So much this.

@ JCW555 it's funny cuz ur avatar goes with what ur saying smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:46:39 25/02/2013 by Fly Spyro Fly
Ruler of all Blue Sparx Gems: 756
#21 Posted: 22:22:32 19/08/2013
I won the race it's hard
#22 Posted: 20:28:02 21/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Dat soundtrack though
---
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me