Page 1 of 1
Buy All Upgrades Achievement [CLOSED]
INTIMIDAT3R Blue Sparx Gems: 857
#1 Posted: 17:21:10 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Howdy All!!!

I apologize if this topic has been addressed.

I have Skylanders: Spyro's Adventures
and all 32 of my characters have been
fully upgraded. Even my limited edition
ones.

However, I can not get the XBox 360
achievement "Buy All Upgrades for any
Skylander" to unlock.

I play on my primary profile... THE
INTIMIDAT3R. I've even deleted all other
profiles off my 360.

Any ideas or this another glitch like
Lightning Rod's heroic challenge?

THANKS!!!
---
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."--- 2 Timothy 4:7
Spr0cket Green Sparx Gems: 143
#2 Posted: 19:59:34 29/01/2013
I'm not sure about the achievement...I'll have to go take a look. However, if you go here //www.darkspyro.net/skylanders/heroic/ it explains the heroic challenge glitch for Lightning Rod and how to get around it.
---
Looking for GITD fright rider.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#3 Posted: 20:53:30 29/01/2013
What limited edition ones? Clear? Glow in the Dark? Gold?

If you need help, feel free to contact Activision about it.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#4 Posted: 22:31:29 29/01/2013
I already shared my thoughts on the other time you posted this thread. smilie

And I had the same issue with Lightning Rod's HC... It's a glitch on the XBox 360 and PS3. The only workaround seems to be starting a new game (no need to ditch your current save game, as long as you have another save slot available), getting far enough to save Cali to unlock the Heroic Challenges, then take ownership of Lightning Rod in that game to get his HC, complete it then. Or instead of taking ownership, you can use Lightning Rod to do his own HC, fail it on purpose, then "Try it with another Skylander". Without owning Lightning Rod, that's the only way to get someone to do his.

Someone doing some EXTENSIVE research reported his findings on the following Activision Assist Facebook thread:

http://www.facebook.com/Activi...150699288049311

In it, it was determined that some collectable in Quicksilver Vault breaks thie HC. So as long as you complete Lightning Rod's HC before getting things in Quicksilver Vault, you should be able to complete the challenge.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:41 29/01/2013 by niceguy1
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#5 Posted: 14:40:36 02/02/2013
a while back i remember a few other people had problems with the achievement "Buy All Upgrades"
if i remember correctly, i think the glitch happens the first time you buy the last upgrade for any skylander while playing on another console or profile.
then when you take that skylander back to your xbox, it sees that you now have a fully upgraded skylander, (so for any others you fully upgrade, it still wont give you the achievement)
the only way to fix this is to re-install the whole game (tho i never tired it, but in theory it should work) and also
reset one skylander and make sure you don't use any other skylanders until you get that achievement (cuz your others are all ready maxed out)
sorry if this explanation is confusing
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:50:43 02/02/2013 by Hazard335
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me