Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Availability [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#1 Posted: 06:10:17 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
It's clear to me that production for SSA is still in gear, although moving very slowly. I did see a mountain of SSA characters at my Toys R Us, but certain characters (Dino Rang, Boomer, Darklight Crypt) remain crazy hard to get.

Now, I'm assuming they still want to sell the starter pack, right? Well, they have to make the toys.

Anyone else seeing the word RETIRED on eBay? Is this true? Nothing on Activision's site suggests they have stopped production on these toys, and I see evidence to the contrary in the store. The fact however, is that there is still demand and they STILL haven't met it on SSA.

Giants, however---they have done a GREAT job on keeping toys available (except for Hot Head, which always seems to be out).

Does anyone here have the ACTUAL SCOOP of Activision on how they plan on keeping up with demand for Skylanders toys for each of the games? Adventure Packs especially since Giants will still use them (as well as S1 characters not brought forward...and of course...for completionists like me).
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#2 Posted: 14:57:13 02/02/2013
all i know is that most toys r us have got hundreds of series 1 figures in stock recently.
ironically, you can find just about every Series 1 figure easily except for the 8 that did not get a series 2 version.
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#3 Posted: 00:38:12 03/02/2013
Most games are kept in publication as long as there is interest, maybe in cheaper packaging and configurations later.

BUT

Most TOYS are kept in production for a short time then replaced. That is what I ASSUME would be done with the Series 1 skylanders. I could be wrong though?
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
FLEIJA Green Sparx Gems: 395
#4 Posted: 08:28:09 03/02/2013
not in production but still restocking due to overstock. what you see is what you get as of now. the only one I didnt manage to get in the wild is zap/hex/dinorang the rest I manage to get in localstores.
---
MIA: Volcanic Vault & Gnarly Tree Rex
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me