darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Year of the Dragon > I have had 2 crazy dreams with this game
Page 1 of 1
I have had 2 crazy dreams with this game [CLOSED]
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#1 Posted: 14:46:27 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
1. Spyro was in Sunrise Spring and found a secret tunnel that lead to Pooh Bear and friends and Trigger called Kanga Roo and Kangas husband yo gabba gabba and Roo kept saying "I like to dance"
2. I was Spyro in Midnight Mountain and Moneybags was breakdancing and Zoe was singing opera. And I found a bounce pad that lead to a secret portal (behind the speedway) and that place was the honey place in etd.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:52:38 25/01/2013 by DragonDog
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#2 Posted: 17:21:25 25/01/2013
I've just had a really messed up dream...

I was in Sunrise Spring (as Spyro obviously) and I had already completed the level. I jumped up onto the ledge under Sunny Villa and Bianca suddenly appeared in front of me. She didn't speak.
That's not what was weird.
Her robes were black and you couldn't see her face. She was wearing her hood up. I (the player) got so scared I just made Spyro charge through the level to the balloon.
It wasn't there.
I went back slowly. I noticed the sky was grey and Sunny Villa was the only portal open. Bianca had turned and was staring straight at Spyro. I made him flame and charge her; but she didn't react in any way. I went through the Sunny Villa portal, hung out there for a while, and went back.
She was still there.
The sky was still grey.
And she was still silent, staring at Spyro. (Well I assume she was, I couldn't see her face still.)
Then I woke up.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:04:38 26/01/2013 by Jaggedstar
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#3 Posted: 15:53:23 11/02/2013
Quote: DragonDog
1. Spyro was in Sunrise Spring and found a secret tunnel that lead to Pooh Bear and friends and Trigger called Kanga Roo and Kangas husband yo gabba gabba and Roo kept saying "I like to dance"
2. I was Spyro in Midnight Mountain and Moneybags was breakdancing and Zoe was singing opera. And I found a bounce pad that lead to a secret portal (behind the speedway) and that place was the honey place in etd.

Dreaming is one hell of a drug.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#4 Posted: 16:10:34 11/02/2013

A version of Honey Marsh on the well-made classic engine? Ooh, I am so game for that!
---
Eh.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#5 Posted: 22:15:49 11/02/2013
Quote: Burning Gnorc

A version of Honey Marsh on the well-made classic engine? Ooh, I am so game for that!

HELL yeah
---
BREATHE AIR.
Crivtox Red Sparx Gems: 93
#6 Posted: 11:08:34 17/02/2013
I just dreamt that I was Spyro in YoTD, I was in Evening Lake and I had to defeat Scorch, but when I entered the rocket it was a whole new level, similar to the one in Spyro 1 in Dream Weavers where the monsters changed depending on the light. I had to go down some looooong stairs that kept circling around and getting some eggs along the way.
I actually never got to fight Scorch.
---
"You can't just write a sentence between air quotes and expect everyone to believe that a famous person said it." - Isaac Newton.
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#7 Posted: 01:32:02 30/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Weird
Ruler of all Blue Sparx Gems: 756
#8 Posted: 00:49:55 19/08/2013
Alot of these dreams are weird and so is mine.

I was fighting Buzz, then Spike randomly appeared. it was so creepy for some reason because spike was SPRINTING AT ME from the other side. I jumped out of the way. spke's eyes turned to flashing colors. he killed me. I spawend at that place after you kill spike, i forgot what it was called.
I was walking around and the eggs that i collected were in one of those japanise house thingies that are in etd. then it said game over. i woke up,
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#9 Posted: 09:04:27 19/08/2013
Lol, why do so many people have a lot of nightmares about Spyro? smilie
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#10 Posted: 20:24:45 21/08/2013
I had another dream. I was frolicking in Scorch and then I woke up and the soundtrack has been stuck in my head all day smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#11 Posted: 21:39:00 21/08/2013
i love this topic
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#12 Posted: 21:55:35 21/08/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar
I had another dream. I was frolicking in Scorch and then I woke up and the soundtrack has been stuck in my head all day smilie

Most memorable track in the game! (For me at least) So good luck trying to get it out of your head. smilie
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#13 Posted: 09:45:27 14/12/2013
I WILL TRY TO DREAM A SPYRO DREAM TONIGHT
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#14 Posted: 22:35:46 14/12/2013
I occasionally have dreams about that hard to reach platform in Midnight Mountain. smilie

Also, this may not be about Year of the Dragon, but I once had this dream where Insomniac worked on a Spyro 4 (not Enter the Dragonfly) back in 2000-2001, but it got cancelled. However, a beta version of the game was available to download online.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:57:29 14/12/2013 by alicecarp
Jacques Green Sparx Gems: 383
#15 Posted: 23:39:25 01/01/2014
Almost, if not, CreepyPasta material right there.
---
"What are you saving your money for, another sequel?"
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#16 Posted: 16:51:46 02/01/2014
im not sure if I have had any dreams in relation to the series, but if I do, I will try to remember it long enough to put it here.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me